Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Monday 16th August....

Morning,
listening to interview w/Pakistani General Goul... Saying same
things we've all suspected for years...

military industrial complex is trying for a really big war.. and he
thinks they'll lose...

I think they want to play with their toys, but killing people's loved
ones likely wont end like Viet nam this time... this time it will
follow them home....

I've been working on my projects, did a town run, got a few items
for projects, and bought food..

still lacking some stuff on my latest projects, but step closer,
got sand paper and paint for my mountain bike, brazing rod to
rehandle my sierra cup, some plastic pipe fittings for a project to
make water bottles out of stainless thermos liners from defunct
thermoses...

I have a couple 1.2 liter liners, thinking to epoxy in the pipe
fittings, and create water containers for my refugee pack...
thinking to use silicone baby bottle nipples, enlarge the holes in
nipple slightly, and get some humorous spill proof refugee water
bottles, much cheaper than the yuppie bottles used in the states now..
which arent available here, except some under sized models just now
arriving...

I think general Goul is correct, that taking on the Muslim world is a
really stupid thing to do, and so far, I've heard him mention several
things in this interview that I discussed in this blog, months or
years ago..

Personally I think the Muslims and everybody else have a right to be
left to determine their own lives and culture....

the Military industrial complex in the US is obviously completely
insane.... & Terminally Arrogant...

they are trying to start WW3, and kill you..

Me too! which is why I'm still working on survival stuff, and still
not supporting the system..

and I shall continue to do those things until they actually do it..
get their nuke war going, and get all you fools who didnt get out of
Babylon when warned for a couple thousand years...

I got the Sierra cup rehandled this morning... looks nice, bought in
the early 70's, came with a steel wire handle, which rusted out here
in the tropics...

its now brass wire and stainless cup..
i consider the Sierra cup as being too small, but it fits in the
kit... which is my bottom line minimal stuff.. Its a belt bag,
and has my most basic items, like pocket knives, fire starting stuff
like lens, flint, etc., and is my one item only grab bag...

its fairly extensive for such a small kit... several knives... my
compass, a spoon I have had since 3 years old, includes my boyscout
knife, from back in the blue steel days..

the scrapers included in the kit are made from scraps from stainless
cleavers, and they are in fact very high quality blades, capable of
myriad uses from skinning to making tool handles.. they are
thick enough to be impossible to break, and could last a life time of
daily use.... I consider them to be devices to save the other
knives in the kit, from abuse, or over use, as in an open ended
survival situation..

folks, if we have world war three, the planet is trashed... and it
would take the alien arrival to save any of us.. Just an Attack on
Iran's nuclear facilities could contaminate an area similar to
Chernobyl.... what happens if it goes all out? even just in the mid
east..? Or the US getting into it W/Russia, And China?

none of it good... Every release of radioactive material increases
death for hundreds of billions of years...

if you want to go extinct, do nothing....

if you want to live, and see your kids live, best be figuring out what
you can do & doing it..

even just not supporting the system would be a help..

its not about being frugal, its about climbing out of the beast's caldron....

Hell could come screaming back into the atmosphere at a 45 degree
angle, and detonate close enough to fry your face off..

if you want to be terminally stupid, if it was just your life, thats
your business... but what about the kids?

is it really your right to get them horribly killed, because you
lack the guts to make a good decision?

plenty of people getting out now.....

the old rich are long gone...

I did it on less than most have...
by far... still doing it... and going to stay doing it..

morning, just woke... listened to short wave last night..
sounds like at least the Christians getting nervous about the war
against Iran...

funny... the Iranians have never come to bother me... but the US
gov has been over there, bothering them for generations...

now bothering Pakistan & India... as if Iran & Afghanistan werent
problems eniugh..

got their long nose where it doesnt belong... being pushy... killing
people over vanity & greed & control trips...

heard a Christian woman last night read the quote in Mathew about only
those surviving to the end being saved... she thinks we're in for
hell... I think she's right...

Looks to me like the Bible, Book of Enoch, and Koran are right on
target... government has become a beast, and all the beasts about
to have a dog fight over the bones of resources, and over space in the
cage, and who is the biggest baddest dogs...

the hair is going to fly... the stuff hit the fan...

what we're actually supposed to do I'm not sure... not turning any
cheeks when they intrude my space... not going looking for trouble...
and figuring to take it as it comes... not much else I can do..

I work on my survival stuff as almost a symbolic ritual... I stay
out of the valley and its orgy of insanity..

better alone and sane...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: