Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, 27th of September, 2010...........

Morning,
awaiting daylight... and to be able to start my day... all the
usual routines... chopping wood, carrying water, doing dishes,
cooking food...

its a daily ritual, and a pleasant one... a bit more difficult now
due to being the rainy season, and having rain to contend with...

I try every day now, to do something to organize, or repair, or
improve my gear or living situation...

making constant progress...

kind of in a gap w/online relationships, usually get scam attempts
when I check my traplines...

mostly its a waste of time... women these days want their butts
kissed 24/7, and want to run your life... By getting you in love with
them... old game, getting real old with me...

human decency isnt enough for them I guess? Gotta be manipulative?

well, I'm fine alone, and know sooner rather than later the fall of
Babylon will have them in shock, and less difficult to deal with, if I
decide to bother...

theres no shortage of them, like a locust plague in the streets.. all
depending on the system continuing, and their fairy tale illusion
providing them with everything they desire....

the economy is on the verge of nose diving into collapse... The Liars
on TV continue to shovel out sanitary mindfill....

I'm thankful I have food falling on the ground...

breadnuts are pretty good, bananas are great, Yucca is OK, and coconut
is pretty good stuff...

right now, its a bit of a lull, waiting for things to start
producing... While continuing to plant more...

the last owners of the farm were into cattle, and didnt plant much,
the grandmother did, collected tree starts, but she didnt get much
help from the rest of them, and the cattle and pigs trashed things
continually...

S no coconuts replanted, they just used off the old ones getting
taller and taller, and older.. mostly now dying... I realized the
problem and the danger, and started planting more, but now the
surviving old ones are hardly producing, and the new stuff hasnt
started yet... but the good news is I do have some getting of size..
in another couple years will be just starting to produce... when
that happens, things will get better.... I have three coconuts
planted that have maybe 3 years left to go, that will drop cocos
right beside my kitchen.. And just those three trees likely produce
more than I need... we're also planting more, another area, on the
far end of the garden, other side of the banana area.. also planting
more bananas, more yucca, and will be multiplying Papa Chilicanas
when the dry season comes soon.. the bananas in the new areas are
starting to produce... We have enough planted now to burry us... I'm
about two years from being 100% food self suffient.. its been a long
struggle.. but it will be nice soon.. To live in a cornucopia...

should start just when the shit hits.. Glad I did it....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: