Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday, 20 October, 2010.......

Morning, awaiting dawn,
its about Car O'Clock, soon everybody jumping in their vanitymobiles
to race off to their slave positions, to pay for their tickets in the
money orgy...

I took a visit to it a week or so back, did a border cross, hung
out in a hotel, watched the people doing their thing.. ate a few
things I hadnt had in months.. Got a few more items towards my
subsistence... bought a couple used plastic food buckets for $2
each, happy to have found a source for them. Buying a couple each
border trip, hoping to get at least a dozen.. for food storage, and
also other things, they keep the rats, roaches & termites and water
from destroying everything..

going to try and get as much materialism as possible into buckets..
Even my refugee pack items, stuff the packs into buckets too if
possible. Then I can store them under my shelter, make more space in
it.. And have the reserve items protected, albeit bucket covered with
dust and dirt that filters thru the cracks in the floor lumber..

also got a couple 28 inch rula style machetes, thinking to do same
each border cross, theyre a dollar cheaper in Panama, would like to
get a dozen, sharpen and paint them against rusting, and store them
for whats coming..

the machete is the number one subsistence agricultural tool here,
used in a hundred different ways... if I can get to my stash of a
dozen, would be enough to last my lifetime remaining... thats my
objective now, to get my basic necessities taken care of, assuming the
demise of the technocult...

also got a blanket for my little niece, thinking she'd like her own
blanket, only to discover my two buddies, both american men, had each
given her blankets... a good grin for me, making me wonder what
psychology is it, that has older american men giving a three year old
little girl each a blanket? both my buddies are really good people,
good hearted and decent, so I felt good about them doing it, and happy
to join their little unrealized blanket givers group, to little third
world girls...

my neice is a sweet and very social type, bright and alive, shares
well, and always asks me to bring her bread, which I always do... She
even asks her dad to ask me when I'm going to town to bring her
bread.. its a rice & beans reality here, bread is considered an
expensive treat.. I'll soon be teaching her mother several types of
bread... My worker has a motorcycle now, so we're going to move my
grain mill down to his house occaisionaly, buy a needed new V-belt, so
we can use electricity to grind corn we buy and grow.. so a little
girl will soon be eating corn bread with bananas, grated coconut, and
chopped toasted breadnuts in it.. much better than boughten bread
for her, and I suspect after that, I'll get asked about bananas &
coconuts etc. Instead of town trips...

Also got a hoe, I'd seen it last trip, couldnt afford it, but got it
this time, just a head, no handle, so another handle to do soon..
have several hoes, this one is different, has a longer bitt, looks
perfect for light tilling of raised beds... we are slowly working on
a new big garden area, hoping to get about an acre in raised beds
going this year, so I can grow all my food, and quit spending $30 a
month on it.. getting the hoe meant no lentils this month.. I
got peeled corn, 50 lbs, for $8+ for 25 lbs, so I wont go hungry, but
corn without some legume, is a boring diet... we are also working
towards an area for chick peas, plan is to grow corn and chick peas
for staple diet, with the tropical fruit I already have going for
added health, headed for 100% self sufficiency, and getting close..
I have other things going, four kinds of tropical tubers, that we
have been multiplying for years from a few starts.. think I may get
to my goal this year of a type called Papa Chilicanas, much like a
regular potato, but a bit more watery, turn out nice and fluffy
baked.. Thinking may make a thousand plants this year or next..
another is a plant in the ginger family, called; Sagu, a fiberous
little tuber with exelent taste, thats pretty good if you cut it into
very short pieces to allow eating it's fine fibers... also there is
Yami, or air potato, like a normal spud, have two types, it can grow a
ten pound spud in the ground, and seed by producing little spuds on
it's climbing vine, hence the name, grows potatoes hanging in the
air.. I only have a few plants, but we are multiplying... another
is Yucca, or Casava, Manioc, its names outside latin america... Very
good, fiberous, and can produce tubers you carry on your shoulder...
Most of the time smaller tubers, but its a weed food.. used to grow
big areas, lived on it a couple years, until I got tired of it.. Now
replanting a new area...

also met a woman on the bus, nice lady, single moming two kids.. very
humble, something you dont see often these days in women...
I communicate with several women, but not much I can do for them, most
still have their heads in the money game, and I lack decent housing...

but this year, I think we'll be cutting lumber, and building what I
call "Yurpis", a cross between a Yurt, and a Tipi, that I've designed
up.. I'm thinking to production line the frames, make at least one
for everybody in my group, a couple for my little niece to live in, so
they can quit paying rent, and several different sized versions for
myself, a bigger 24 foot for my main living space, and smaller sizes
for kitchen, workshop, bathroom etc. have the sites leveled, paths
carved and rocked, and trees planted years ago, so my dream of a
little one man village on a mountain will be realized, as I can afford
roofing, build stone floors etc. Guessing it will take several years
on my budget, will start with greenhouse plastic roof on the first
one, then buy painted metal roofing until I get enough.. Use it to
store the other frames in etc. And one by one, create my dream...

guessing a couple years from now will at least have the first one
done, and with the big garden, and roughly a thousand tropical food
trees starting to produce, that some poor woman will decide I'm worth
putting up with.. the economy is going downhill, the grand theives
stealing trillions while a billion people starve.. and soon several
billion...

They will get theirs, its an old cycle, and this time will end with
the Alien arrival that the Bible & Koran are really all about.. if
you read the book of Enoch, part of the dead sea scrolls, available on
line, two good translations at Steve Quayle's site, it explains whats
going to happen to them; they get divided out, and their victims
ordered to cut their throats.. Enough blood to run a river up to a
horse's bridle.. Thats at least millions of greedy liar, killer,
thieves types, all executed at once...

so I dont mind my humble life, and I'm sorry for the bad things I've
done, and I work on becomming a better person... a nearly impossible
job, but its continued trying that counts...

the way I see it, is if I got all my own trips in proper order, and
died of old age the next day, I will at least finish up OK....
Something that started years ago with abuse and insanity in the insane
culture we know as normal..

anyway, the sun is up, and I need to go post this...

have a good day, prepare for whats coming, get out of the system, and
work on yourself diligently..
All worthy goals... Much better than the Orgy of Lusts we've been
unknowingly led into by the TV and it's slick talking liars and Vanity
dream unreal reality....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: