Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday 25 th October 2010........

morning.....
Its about one thirty, beautiful moonlit night, crickets & creeks sounds....

I'm feeling fine, slept plenty.. Peaceful, only ocasional car sounds
from the highway down in the valley.. just how I like it... The less
car noises the better... couldnt imagine living in a city, the mind
would never be able to relax..

no wonder stress is the number one ailment now in the US... All I
can say, is you've done it to yourselves...

I observe that humans invariably want more.. wether its food, money,
drugs, sex, power, theyre like pigs at a trough, want more until
their guts expand and they weigh 300 lbs...

well, I've gotten to learn about minimalism.. I eat once or twice a
day.. simple diet.. Have no power or money, my materialism arrives in
small bits and pieces... Takes me months or years to collect boughten
ingredients for projects etc.. but I've also learned how little
one actually needs...

my hobbies have evolved into my lifestyle, and look to do more so
in the future... I'm not driven by my lusts... And my wants are
limited by my mindset, and my projects, and things I buy invariably
fit inside it...

I'm trying to fill in on my gardening tools... I think theres only
one or two hoes left on my list of a complete set, could use a
turning fork.. Should upgrade my shovels some.. but I can get by
with what I have..

I got by with much less for many years..

The technocult is like an insidious monster thats eaten everybody...
its a Piper thats led the children off to vanity land for
generations... until there's no one left..

now only me, on my mountain... but I have my wolfy dog for
company, and the animals, and the mountain is very pretty now...
forest, when I bought it, it was an eroded beyond belief cattle farm
with pastures full of scrub brush... now its mostly young forest
filled with wildlife..

and so I find my own center of self, while a world finds self centeredness..

I dont watch TV, so my brain doesnt get sucked out and into the
technocult... I've never seen American Idol, most of the actors I
hear about, I havnt a clue what they look like or starred in...

I dont know what the clothing styles are, last I knew, it was women's
butts hanging out of bikinis... fine on models, but likely not so
pretty at a beach full of refrigerator queens... most american women
should maybe consider wearing a Burkah to hide the cow...

They just complain the models are too skinny instead...

I guess they think bitching is beauty?

most of them should sign up for a year or two in a concentration
camp.. make it a fad... would keep them from having to use the
toilet brush to get the toilet paper around their ass, when their arm
wont reach anymore..

If thats beauty, I dont want any... better off alone & living in peace...

its a culture of gluttony... its a culture of lusts....

being worthless & alone is better...

when you near nothing, you at least know whats real...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: