Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday 12th of June 2011............

Morning,
just got bannock over the sacred flames..

practiced guitar at dawn, spent the morning contemplating another trip
to town this week..

saw some items that I didnt pick up, & best go back for..

all stuff I'd want going into the future...

also saw some items that arent such necessitys, but that I will try to
get if possible.. musical instruments.. one for myself, and saw a
small kids sized violin, that I should snag to use to teach kids in
the family... would be a fun thing to do, start the little guys
onto music way young, by at every visit teaching them something on
the "liddle fiddle", and letting them think about the experiences
between visits... something to do with them that would heighten self
esteem...

would be fairly easy to teach the basics, then strum along with the
guitar when they had a simple song going etc...

something real to experience... and I think thats the key to change
with kids, combat the plastic garbage reality with real experiences &
valuable learning.. That if one knows something fundamental, teach it
to kids... They certainly must get tired of academic crap & hard
chairs.. Mental constipation from the bottom up...

its like at the bus station the other day, talked to a little girl &
her mother, and my focus was on telling stories interesting to the
girl, including about living in the mountains & having 20 plus
monkeys come into my kitchen... And the other animals...

that little girl will think about those stories & me... And she'll
know me next time we encounter... It cost me nothing to do, to share
some experiences with a girl of maybe 7 years old..

so I think collecting instruments even for kids could be a good idea..
Give them a real experience, teach them something every time you see
them, something real, or a new way of thinking..

we shall see...

the other instrument I saw was an electric violin.. Which I find
intrigueing... having both acoustic violin, & electric guitar....

what I've realized, is I should live my life as an example to others,
especially kids..

that if I constantly better my neoindigenous lifestyle, the kids at
least will be impressed due to it's contrast with normalcy.. and the
better & more complete & artistic I can get my own little alternative
reality, the better it will seem, to some, in comparison to the
current normalcy paradigm..

over the next few years should be able to pull together neoindigenous
shelters, nicer garden, and work more with the animals.. Add that to
the fruit plantings, and the forest on the farm etc. And it would seem
to kids like I lived a magic life, in another world...

I plan on pulling it together down to the clothing, and things like my
hobbies...

where its all a harmonious whole.. Like the Indian grandfather still
living the old way.. But in my case, doing a designer neoindigenous
life style myself.. A new twist on the vignette... Not live the old
way, live the new way, ahead of the post technocult reality coming..

live life as I think it should be lived, not as it is lived..

anyway, not picking up instruments next trip, going mostly for some
kitchen items.. stuff to upgrade my pots, and allow me to put aside
what I'm using now, to be given away to some younger person when they
go out on their own..

I think the industrial society as we know it is on its way out, one
way or another.. I dont agree with that as a public policy, nor do I
want any government's nose up my butt.

basically people are figuring out that politics, politicians,
industrialists, bankers etc.. are best described as Satanic, and
that we're more than sick enough of the manipulation & control
trips...

get out of my fucking life, & stay out! or else!

a bunch of self righteous busybodies on ego trips, screwing things up
as bad as possible, & calling it improvement...

working for my good? Hardly, do I look like a stupid cow or something?

"to Arms! warriors, to Arms!"

get your neoindigenous trip in proper order, and head for the forests
& mountains one step at a time...

and never stop trying....

I think the neoindigenous movement is going to explode soon... its
like dynamite, with cap & fuse on both ends... from remaining
indigenous, and from those headed back that direction.. The goal of
course is the balance point.. "sanity's fulcrum"...

and we'll be able to tell who makes it there, by whether they survive or not..

and I dont think its about Pow-Wows & Rituals, and big meetings..
Thats all real nice, but I think its less about warm winds from damp
mouths, & more about actually doing it on individual levels.. talk
wont get you there.. Good planning, & Relentless action will..

substance or fluff, you choose, & bet your life on it.. and the lives
of those who might have followed you out in time..

anyway, sun peeking thru the clouds, a small fire heating a wee bit
of coffee water, the gypsy kings low in the background, Sunday, so not
much noise from way down on the highway...

They must have had a dance in the village last night.. Sounded pretty
horrid musically.. wasnt the gypsy kings, thats for sure.. sounded
like head banger garbage truck noises... some Latin music is soooo
good, and the rest so horrid... just like in the US I guess, what
creativity gets past the breakwaters of greed.. And the rest of the
contrived "Talent", that if it was paper, would be on a roll in a
public rest room...

one area I hear on short wave that puts out the best music, is Eastern
Europe.. if I had real internet access, I'd be searching radio
stations or what ever to sample & collect the best of what comes out
of there, obviously having a rennaissance similar to the 70's..
perhaps due to post Soviet dynamics?

I heard there were no Russians at the Builderbuggerer's meeting this
year.. do they smell bad to Elite noses? Or do they know better?

well interesting times we live in.. status quo attempting an
"Anti-Tao" style take over.. also heard a quote from one of the star
wars movies.. straight out of the Tao...

basically their New world Order hasnt a chance in hell of working..
and you'd best be prepared for the worst, working for the best, and on
your way out of Babylon, in case there's still time to get beyond the
city limits sign..

I dont think most people really grasp what large nukes will do to even
mega cities.. One goodsized nuke would rubble NYC out to that city
limits sign, and flatten it so hard, you'd see the impression of road
shoulder rock thru the aluminum.. And char the post, fling it a
hundred meters away, then have the returning suction wave throw it
partway back..

its not just a bright flash and youre in heaven folks.. its a bright
flash, youre in hell for a few rather personal seconds, then the
blast wave hits, carrying broken glass and debris, then the return
suction wave carries even more projectiles back towards the center...

basically if youre within sight of a city, whats left of you before
you slowly expire, will look like a cross between a freeway road kill,
and a napalm victim...

aint going to be heaven.. Its going to be a stinking, burnt, guts
busted bag of fragmented bone splinters, & raw lacerated meat still
trying to breath & think..

what do you suppose those last thoughts will be?

perhaps a dawning realization of the real reality?

that you had nearly endless chances to get out, & instead you played
unicorn games & dances...

"Hey Lord, we got your green alligators, and long necked geese, humpty
backed camels and chimpanzees..."

but there arent going to be any bliss ninny unicorns...

genetically edited for lack of practical good sense..

thats why theyre called bliss ninnies...

the first prerequisite for survival, is using your brain ahead of time...

and taking real actions.. best not be the cockroach on the anvil when
the hammer drops..

anyway, sipping my coffee now, black, and appreciating the gallon jar
of tadpoles on the table.. Used to bring them in as a kid.. Decided to
try it again to see if it would bring back the feeling of
wonderment... yup! Its still fun to watch the little squigglers doing
their happy water ballet routines..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: