Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wednesday 1st June, 2011......

afternoon,

light rain just stopped..

I'm home alone, sipping tea, made on a little oil stove I built from a
stainless chowder mug & tuna can.. Runs on veggie oil.... Nice for
rainy days in my open air shelter...

worked on a bit of organisation this morning.. Washing kitchen items,
storing...

and did a couple practice guitar stints that went fairly good...

Listened to short wave last night, caught Albert Addisk, a personal
favorite, recently given national fame by being bad mouthed by 60
minutes for telling the truth; i.e. Second ammendment is for
overthrowing corrupt governments...

bad news little fat crooked dronies...

these guns are for you, if you insist on your little petty tyrant's games...

yup! Washington, Jefferson, Madison, etc. Had something the modern
Pillsbury doughboys in offices dont; "foresight"...

and they figured you slimeball Scribes & Pharasees would eventually
creep upwards out of the muck of your own making, and become Gods in
your own minds...

so they rigged the game to where when you started rigging it, the
public would always be a step ahead of you buying & trying hand &
shoulder fired artillery..

and the more you restrict it, the more market demand, & the less
people will respect the assinine laws... which means if you keep
pushing, you end up on a saw horse, hooked to a lamp post by your
neck..

where its likely some widow or Orphan will give the sawhorse a kick,
for what you did to Dad in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Iran etc...

anyway Addisk pointed out things I've said here before, that
complication leads to failure, and to anyone with half a brain, sure
looks like a total collapse in the pipeline...

he used an analogy of Chinese peasants with oxcarts getting tired of
billionairs in fancy cars, and would eventually overthrow them...

I suspect all the ox cart type have to do is quit chasing money, and
go after the food, clothing, & shelter, in a more direct manner, and
the billionairs will find themselves in need of oxcarts...

'Dont know about you, but I've observed that the bottom of any pyramid
is what holds up the top... Not vice versa...

also heard other programs, with the usual "call your congressman"
paradigm... Boy are people stupid...

"Katrina Heads"...

if you think your congressman cares about your butt bacon, I think
youll be disappointed in due time.. same status quo going along with
Patriot act to Afghanistan, Pakistan, Lybia, and everywhere else for
that matter, some 600 insurrections going on now on planet...

"peace & Safety huh?"

better a parachute than politics..

Politics is like a faggot soap opera... you fill in the similarities
in the analogy...

I'm not too worried... Hangin' out in a banana republic... have been
for years & years... only an American on paper at this point..

why did I leave? foresight... Figured by the time the gutless found
guts, and the status quo got its just desserts, I could have food
security booted & help my clan eat ocasionally, when the gutless &
brainless were arguing over who's fault it was....

It's been quite the learning experience... Figured out I didnt need a
house, car, nor job...

I remember Monday, the dread day after Sunday...

today I ate home grown beans, home grown breadfruit, & homegrown
bananas... Only the tea & seasonings were boughten..

the electricy for guitar, fone, lightbulb & radio, all came from a
single solar panel...

most of my cooking fuel is sticks...

I really dont need the system... best buy a few more guitar
strings... Theyre on the shopping list...

Most of my list is preparedness items...
Every month I whittle down my list... An item or two better prepared...

this time will be shopping for a standard pair of vise grips.. Mine grew legs...

will be nice to have again.. Prime survival & subsistence tool..

its that simple... Vise grips, guitar strings.. buy a bit of food to
keep the monotony at bay... look for a kitchen item, get a couple
stasher machetes.. try to find an item or two of project ingredients,
so I can finish something up & have it to use....

not alot of vanity in the budget.. Dont miss it really.. I feel fine
as long as I have my bases covered & can make some minor progress
towards preparedness.. however slight..

theres a new Mall open now in Canoas.. i'm going to explore it this
trip... It seems upscale.. So hoping for maybe a few items on the long
term list, not available in other stores..

Want to find a midget pressure cooker.. Say 3 or 4 liter in
stainless... Also looking for a stainless Wok, Chinese shape, on the
smaller end size wise...
And I'm also looking for a small stock pot of decent quality, of a
gallon or so.. this stuff is for my refugee kitchen..
I have similar stuff, but not perfect.. always looking for an
upgrade, better size, or higher quality.. my user pressure cooker is
also up for buying a replacement, open fire cooking is hard on
bakelite, and creek cleaning tends to result in rock dents... So
thinking to keep eyes open for another just like it, so I have spare
parts.. Would continue using the old one.. just have a nice new one
in stash dept. for when I can afford a stove someday..

bottom line on subsistence is budgetary humility..
What you have, what you need, and if theres any left, what you want,
or think you should get... one tends to trim off alot of things you
used to think you needed... Especially in the food department...

for instance, noodles or maccaroni costs 3x of flour here.. Same exact
food, in different form... so one has a hard time justifying the
expense.. I know how to make noodles, but generally dont bother..,
easier to make biscuits, dumplings, or flat breads.. when you live
alone, you tend to give up pretenses.. Nobody to please but yourself,
and the gullet is happy with wheat in a simple form... I've even lived
on cracked corn & corn flour as hot/cooked cereals before long term..
Like the Canadian Voyager once said, hunger is the best of all
sauces..

when you get low enough, even a simple diet is plenty good...

so I dont buy crackers, nuthin', just basic ingredients, like flour,
corn flour, salt, rice, peas, lentils, condiments, tea, etc... the
closer something is to 50 cents a pound, the more likely I buy it..
closer to a dollar a pound, less likely it goes into the basket..

I realize the speculators are driving up food prices now, so I figure
its my duty to give them as little as possible... people are
literally starving to death while others make a fat profit doing
nothing of value added, just speculative money games.. this is flat
evil... no matter how its justified.. So on boughten food, I live
really low..perhaps an effort in futility, but I'd rather keep the
cash flow to the greedy bastards with a minimal amount from me for
principle's sake... This peasant doesnt get much cake...

that being said, going to hipocrit out this month, and buy a cake mix
for my birthday, to share with my little niece & her mom, because she
didnt get a cake on her birthday, and I want her mom to learn to bake
cakes....

also havent had a birthday cake in maybe 17 years? might be my last
chance.. And I look forward to sharing cake with my favorite three
year old.. she dont get much cake either..

hopefully she'll do better in the future, we just got her mom an
electric motor for the Singer sewing machine I bought them, so soon
mom making money contract sewing, and expect my niece will get
birthday cake, and her mother go back to school on the money made..

anyway, texting as I write this with a woman friend, she just
downloaded the book of Enoch.. going to coach her thru.. have had
two other women interested in me, give excuses rather than read it..
Quit taking them seriously when I see that pattern.. dont need a
women who thinks she knows best, or who thinks excuses fly like honest
Eagles...

whats coming is too critical for attitudes..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: