Thursday, March 15, 2012

March 15, 2012.....

March 15, 2012.....

Well home alone and happy about it..
Nice day, about 85f
I'm cooking, will eat in a half hour.
Balmy breeze. And the monkeys came this morning..
Have six with baby's now.

Worked on a project yesterday and this morning;
A downsized version of the Aussie abo digging bar in the Ray Mears video.. I bought a small crowbar for $3, and then hacksawed off the curved end and then forged out the other end flat and wider, then a point on the south end...

Turned out pretty cool, a non descript little tool..

Looks handy for whatever...

Have been searching info on chert here in Costa Rica, trying to find some close to home...

Transportation is an issue, would take me a long day each way to go up to the Nicoya where there are deposits, so the searching online for geologic info...

Have been playing on a survivalist date site this last week, fun, but no results...

I doubt they liked what I had to say...

American women. Generally spoiled and conceited....

Not my problem, and I have women hitting on me here that are younger and better looking..

But, I dont respond well, not interested in problems, and have figured out that the price is way too high for their services...

General theme seems they just want to get fat and be nasty to someone trying to be decent to them..

Don't need any of that..

Much happier alone than being twiddled with..

Many mention work.. I think they just want a slave with gonads they can emotionally castrate..

I'm happier doing my own hobbies, than I would be with some woman providing a list of things she wanted done, tapping her foot, and creating a toxic emotional ambient to emotionally blackmail me into some bleep she wanted to feed her body fat or tickle her vanity...

Basically what has happened, is each generation has upped expectations, to the point it's all insane..

They don't seem to be able to fathom that some guy in a tropical paradise who's got acres of food trees and plants, is as good or better than some guy with an iffy job in a rotten climate, who thinks freeze dried food and lots of ammo is real security...

They won't figure it out until north Korea uses tactical nukes on the west coast nuclear power plants, and the whole US becomes permanently uninhabitable in 48 hours...

Playing survivalist and actually using your head are two different things...

They want their cake, and eat it too..

Gotta have all the money and vanity trips, and try to feel secure at the same time....

Dues to pay on that one... Most of them, even the preppers would be dead meat if there's a nuclear war..

Look at it this way; hundreds of millions killed in WW2, and 3/4's of the planet only read about it in the papers..

Nobody invaded Belize...

Not enough there to fight about..

What it all boils down to, is the most important thing in what's coming is location..

And the closer you are to money, the less your chances...

I think the US is going to get totally trashed. much of it will look like the face of the moon.

And the rest will be so radio active, the Roaches will stay warm, if they make it thru the nuclear winter.

the place is likely to be burnt, crushed, and extremely toxic...

So I really don't see it as worth hanging out up there for the right to pay taxes..

I got an email from a friend recently, he did the math and figured out that if he works overtime, it raises his tax rate to the point he's working for free...

That must be where the saying the land of the free came from?

Universal cotton picker ism?

Most are still fat dumb and happy.
But they've never been free a day in their life.

And things are starting to rust up and crumble...

A city where there might have been Twenty homeless people on the street now has a couple hundred.

And thousands bunched up two or three families to a house..

And the rich getting richer faster than ever.

So it's obvious where it's all heading..

Hell is too good of a description...

Anyway, I couldn't live like that.

I'm fine at maybe one twentieth the cash flow...

Anyway, got a few small items in town...
Several were survival related stuff...

And I always see a few items for next trip... I really don't have interest in most of the stuff for sale these days...

If it isn't self sufficieny related I'm not into it. And even then I'm looking for downsized or minimalistic stuff...

On the digging bar, I already have one that weighs ten pounds or so, wanted something that would fit into a pack or duffle. That I could use with hand tools in the garden if I ran into a small Rock etc.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: