Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday, 6th of November 2010..........

Morning,
we've had unusual weather the last week..
The normal wet season rains worked themselves up into several days of
heavy rains that came in waves, and so several days of cabin fever up
here on poverty mountain.. And flooding down in the valleys, with
houses ruined and people lost...
Its the second worst storm in my 15 plus years here... Me & the dog
did OK, a few days with problems cooking outside & such, but no
damage...

It was nasty enough I didnt feel like taking a spring water bath in
cold rain, so I heated water on the fire, and took hot baths in cold
rain... Currently heating more water, just in case it starts raining
again... But I can see the valley bottom this morning, so I think its
about over..

I listened to radio, heard a pretty good interview with Dr. Paul Craig
Roberts the economist.. He's thinking the economic & political status
quo are trying to fix the economy by using inflation to promote
growth, but that they dont realize it only works in a society with an
industrial infrastucture, and not in one where the factorys have all
been offshored.. he thinks import duties into the US are the answer...
That it will cause factorys to relocate back to the US... I dont
agree, I suspect theyll just raise wages slightly, in south east Asia,
and run off that producer/consumer base... And so import duty would
only raise prices in the US, and do little for anyone except the
government... Which would be like feeding the giant more children from
the village...

I think the answer is to replace the status quo economy, with a black
market economy based on food as the medium of exchange..

the government will of course try to prevent this, and institute a
cashless society and a tatoo on your forehead... Which wont do
anything for you except make it more likely you get your neck cut on
alien arrival day...

my thoughts this morning have been around the differences between
having some class, and having excessive vanity..

Many primitive societies had alot of class, our modern society has
only vanity.. people who think theyre credit rich.. and living their
futile lives living beyond their actual means, and feeling their self
worth is dependent on alot of materialistic trash...

I see it differently, that class is what you create, and vanity is
what you buy.... I do believe there is a balance point.. No way I can
compete with the technocult making hoe heads or pizza pans, but that
dosent stop me from growing as many ingredients for the pizza as
possible, or from making my own handles...

And I'm not interested in a ranch style house in the burbs, with a
garage full of materialism... its fake class.. No creativity
involved, no adventure, no security either... but if I can live
humble, and make and grow things, then its real progress.. And I have
been buying hoes and Pizza pans, preparing for the crisis.. The
difference between me and others, is I have a clue of how bad its
going to get... Dr. Roberts is starting to figure that one out too,
and assumes total collapse.. I think it will be near total collapse,
but with constant manipulations by the status quo to keep their
oppulent life styles while the rest of us eat the cake of reality...

And as far as I can see, there is no variance from Biblical
predictions, so I shall continue my endevours at preparing for the
worst, by living humble and pushing towards a lifestyle based on my
tree food plantings and gardening etc...

I dont mind walking down to the spring for water, or carrying my
dishes down there to do.. i dont even mind living alone, sure is
peaceful without having to please some woman who thinks her vanity
needs everything all the other bitches have, and as much more as she
can get....

I met a woman on the bus a few weeks back, that I liked, very humble..
And I'm communicating with a couple more, but I dont see myself as
being ready for a bunch of problems yet.. I want to improve my
housing, get the new garden built etc. And I've discovered that if I
keep my protien intake fairly low, the hormones go away, and I dont
often think of women.. Which is very pleasant & much appreciated by
me....

I suspect as the currency devalues, women will rediscover men to be
handy devices to get food into the pots & pans, and he wont have to
be too good looking, rich, or witty to be a proper victim for their
machinations... to me, the perfect time to find a female partner, is
when vanity has turned into horror, and afterwards, when theyve
realized some real necesity and humility....

so, I think I'll get my wish in due time, for some decent company,
who is more into being with me for what & who I am, and less into
using me to try to fulfill her limitless vanities... I should think
that a decent roof, and some food for the harvesting, and the works of
my hands should be enough to please any sane woman..

I've had my fill, and then some, of the insanity in the orgy of lusts
mentality of the lowlands... I find happiness is more rooted in
simplicity than in the technocult... And I do look foreward to the
arrival of our progenitors.. it would be so much nicer to live in a
sane world.. this one, a different one, doesnt matter to me, just
someplace where the camping & gardening are good, and even the status
quo is humble, friendly, and helpful...

the more I learn & realize, the more screwed up modern civilisation
looks to me..

but until then, I have my projects & routines to fill my days... in
peace and tranquility.. And I pity the poor creatures who are lost in
the mazes of endless desires... Its not a pleasant reality...

SMUDO

Simplify
Minimize
Upgrade
downsize
Organize

these have been my watch words for many years.. And have worked well...

so.. Its a pretty morning here.. I'll soon have a warm bath to take..
There are some bananas going ripe, and I have some leftovers to finish
off...
I think I'll break out the guitar, and practice some, hoping to some
day be decent enough to feel like I have achieved another life time
personal goal....

today, I'll enjoy the sunshine....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: