Thursday, December 2, 2010

Continued.......

I think the monkeys have eaten the most..
Well, theyre likely hungry, not alot of food due to the excessive rain...

just checked the bread, looking good, will turn it in a few minutes..
I ground the corn more fine, experimenting towards a better corn
flatbread... I like to play with the little things, and get a recipe
as good as it gets...

I've done this for years, trying different things with the
ingredients available here, nothing too fancy, but I have come up with
some good basic food recipes....

its a cheap hobby... and I've produced the ability to eat well, on
easy to grow "weed foods"... things you plant that require almost
no care..

thinking about the women i've communicated with, on line, and here
in person...

I notice a couple patterns, they always think they know more than I
do, and their own vanity has them enamored with the big lie...

it will be interesting to see who remembers me as things worsen....

I always look at it as I'm trying to save this or that woman from
whats starting to happen now....
They seem to see it as an opportunity to do the "Romantic Twiddle
Dance" with another male..

So sure of their own power of attraction, and their own instinctual
ability to manipulate....

but as a male, once youre on to the game, its never the same again..
enticing, yes, manipulate, no...
Seems to upset them.... but I'm not worried... As things worsen,
more people will wake up, including females... I see it as just a
matter of time until one I like sees me as a good idea... All those
games & vanities are likely to go by the wayside as the shit hits...

is surviving a form of love? ah? I think so... Whether it be love
to keep living, or love to keep you alive, its a fundamental..

so the warrior in the beat up armor might get to be a good choice
after all... He's no young prince, but he's fought a lot of battles,
and is still here....

doesnt matter really... I know how to travel alone...
no few miles behind me... Some still yet ahead....

later, listening to short wave... plenty of discussion on VOA about
wikileaks documents...
Mostly petty shit.. less than flattering descriptions of various
national leaders..

mention/discussion of North Korea... evidently a currency devaluation
in north korea, following the american/globalist model into collapse
mode..

so I guess the US has more in common with North Korea than an
entrenched misrepresentitve form of government? or a military
industrial complex that sucks up everything? Well theres the cold
climate, and that they eat alot of potatos... people in US soon to be
eating more potatos too... Because they wont have bread...

and North Korea is a spoiled beligerent nuclear power... Theres
another match up.. Eh?

soon to trade one petty tyrant for his son... Yup.. We had that too!
bush-bush era...

maybe we could solve the diplomatic row, by offering them sister city
status for their capitol with washington? we seem to have so much in
common...

I've actually heard North Korea broadcast on short wave before, a rare
DX... they were as glowing about their leadership, as VOA is about
the Hillary & Barrak show...

personally I'm beginning to suspect that politics is like past pull
date items from the butcher shop...

doesnt matter which butcher shop.. it all stinks...

politics by unenlightened humans is failure prone.. all I hear is
bickering..

I think I'll mind my own business.. get my own trip in order.. And
not believe in political fairy tales... If politics was capable of
solving problems, we would have run out of problems long ago.. looks
to me like politics is most capable of creating problems... results
so suggest..

sad, but true.. hoeing in my spud patch is a more effective way
of solving problems than believing in a system no better than the
people who make it up... I notice theres one thing thats never on any
political agenda; & thats letting me run my own life as I see fit, and
leaving me alone to be able to do it... its why I live here on a
mountain in central america... thanks to the mud, rain, snakes,
rodents, etc. Nobody wants it, no oil here, poor soil, rude
neighbors, etc.... so I get left alone.....

living on Humble mountain has it's benefits.. No women for hillary to
help, no minoritys other than one white guy.. theres just me & my
own problems... solving them one at a time, thru realizing my own
imperfections, and trying to improve my habits.. solitude is
peaceful..

my goals are simple...

wanting too much is the most common of problems for humans... the
fights in marriages, the lifetimes of payments, the obiesity, the
greed, like Rats wanting to eat, gnaw on things, and breed more
Rats.. we gnaw on want...

And have been manipulated into unsustainable expectations.. its like
the women I deal with... they want too much... So I'm not good enough
for them... its not the person that counts, to them its what I can
get for them...

and they want their cake & eat it too...

The Ticas want a lard laced diet, a nice house with a TV, a car, and a
plastic card.... Where did they learn all that? the TV of course..
they watch soap operas all day, which here is mostly yelling and
screaming and people plotting.... Personally I wouldnt own one of the
pieces of shit... its like the internet, 99% garbage... I go online
maybe look at some images, download a few, of things I'm interested
in.. maybe used wikipedia a dozen times in a couple years.. if I
visit sales websites, its not to shop, its to see whats there..

dont have much of an online neurosis..
Its like visiting the junk shops on the Panama border... Filled to the
brim with shit, I go, and usually not one percent interests me..
not interested in fancy clothing, cosmetics, or imported foods.. I am
free from want of such... mostly I'm after ingredients for my various
projects, and things to enhance my preparedness.. why am I free of
limitless wants? because my dream doesnt need all their shit...
I buy things that suit my lifestyle, practical items... I buy
more items of stainless steel than any other material.. why? Because
stainless is long lasting, and practical things are made from it, and
can be made from it..

I also buy tools, but very few now... I have most everything I really
need... and all I'm doing, is filling in on what few agricultural
hand tools I'm missing...

a lifestyle of freedom frees me from the wants associated with
normalcy... my shopping list looks like something from a hundred
years ago, of some guy living up in the brush... the necessities of
life dont change.. every day I use from a list of less than 50
items... And I have all 50.....

So I find it a bit bazaar that women expect me to be able to support
their endless vanities... got the 50 items Babe... what more do we
need? got extra too... I think I have four teapots... I use two...
One to carry cooking water in, and a little one to make tea or
coffee.... my current want in kitcheny items, is to collect up a
stack of 12 inch stainless pie pans.. Why? To use to dry grain and
chick peas in... I have a stack of pizza pans that are nice for
drying stuff, but want something with sides for the easy to spill
grains... not a complicated desire... my guess is I'll buy them
one at a time, maybe two, until I get a half dozen or so.. strange
man? Eh? buying big pie tins.. they dont take up much space
stacked.. They dont cost much, and theyre useful for all kinds of
things.. they add to my ability to be self sufficient
permanently..

would it impress a woman? prob'ly not, not until the collapse comes,
then she'd notice how well they worked drying harvests...

until then she thinks she needs limitless plastic shit... filling
shopping carts with vanity... its about spuds babe... and corn &
peas & peppers.... Its not about being a neurotic poodle headed vanity
freak...

pushing a shopping cart all the way from heaven to hell....
Thirty seconds of pleasure is not worth paying thirty years of being
harranged constantly for more, more, more...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: