Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Monday 6th of December 2010.....

morning...
A sunny dry season day.. Yesterday was the first obvious day of dry
season, and today a repeat...

have been busy this morning, guitar stint before daybreak, then
sending emails, then doing dishes & bath at the spring.... Also picked
and shucked corn for seed, now drying in the yard...

and just washed some glass bottles at the spring, to use for organizers etc..

I've always saved bottles.. always wanted to do a spice rack, and
use the saved bottles and jars to fill up with herbs from the garden,
and boughten spices etc.

my vision was that hut in the mountains, or the Hogan, or the yurt...

little did I know it would be a wall tent with no walls in Central
America.... And at the moment I have seven wild monkeys about ten feet
from my shelter, eating bananas I've set out for them... when the
new banana area comes on, no doubt I'll have wild monkeys climbing all
over me, once they get used to me having them all the time... so...
A tich more Tarzanish these days.....

one thing follows another, and spice racks are going to follow new
shelter project...

that & alot of other projects...

One thing I wanted to mention to you, is that I've quit buying matches
& lighters... nowdays I'm using a welder's striker, and a small
bottle of gas with a Bic pen refill tube inserted in an undersized
hole in the cap.. a few drops of gas where you want fire, remove gas
bottle from immediate vicinity, use striker to ignite the volitile
vapor....

just one step closer to being self sufficient... and wondering if I
could use the volitiles from cirtus peels to do the same trick...

its all about finding the balance point... And considering where the
system is going, I think getting away from it is critical..

I had hoped to do the spice rack for a good woman, but so far, none
of the above has appeared in my life... have had a fair chain of not
so good women... but luckily never did the spice rack, or it would
have dissappeared with one of them, on their way, in the quest for
infinite vanity...

these days, theyre more interested in money, and getting their hands
and mouths on each other, than being decent partners for a man...
the missing rib seems a total loss at this point....

but I suspect the progenitors will fix all that... cut a few million
necks, and leave the decent ones who arent too silly....

sad.... I suppose there will be a very loud women's wailing when they
learn they get to be executed for being genetic culls..

the planet is a farm folks, we're part of the decorations, and instead
of being happy camper primitives, we've trashed the other planted
life forms, and built Cities as monuments to our Hubris & Vanity.....


and the progenitors might notice all the Missing Buffalo.... and the
Elephants, Whales, Dolphins, Gorillas, etc. and decide its time to
thin out the neurotic/narcistic proto humans a bit...

One thing I've noticed doing my homework, is in the bible, all the
examples of culling give half...

two men in a bed, one gets jerked, two women grinding, one suddenly
isnt around to gossip with... Ten virgins with lamps, 5 are wise, and
5 get left out in the dark...

so, I wonder if they plan on editing half the survivors? could be
rather rude... if one adds up the numbers for death from wars, famine
& plagues, it leaves less than a quarter of humanity..

so if you cut that number in half at the neck line, may be 500
million or so executed at the same time... would explain the rivers
of blood up to a horse's bridle...

Gee? I sure hope I can get my act cleaned up enough while I'm busy
surviving, to make it into the better than 50% types... that
"Getting a D or an F" could be pretty bad... if I cant make it as an
A student, I think I'll try for an A anyway, that way if I bomb out,
maybe get a B, or at least a high C.....

and as JC pointed out, there is one who will judge... I.e. It aint
him... my question, is "what" will it be? might not even be remotely
human... Or maybe just barely remotely human? I'm not sure which
would be less pleasant... Human judges are bad enough..

so only remotely human could be alot less understanding, and a not
even human type could have some bazaar criteria for what it takes to
be a decent proto-human lab rat type....

Another thought that comes to mind, is after the neck cutting garden
party, theres going to be plenty of survivors who're missing
partners, who didnt make the grade... should be quite the singles
club... especially with the survivors knowing theyre going to live as
ordered or else..... one reads the mandates, and theyre strict... no
way I'd pass without serious amounts of grace... and if I found
myself with neck intact, and expected to live up to the ten
commandments etc. it would be good if I'd at least thought about
them, and attempted compliance before hand...

another thought, is the importance placed on Preparedness... Passover
was the first observance, and ordered to be celibrated; "Forever"....
so I suspect it was considered critical to the human mindset that we
be good boyscouts, and keep out scoutknife sharp, and our pack
ready...

one of my up coming handle making projects, is a walking staff like
for passover/exodus, out of Cortesa.. mostly just to have, if I was
going walkabout, I'd want to grab my 7 ft cortesa spear, with it's
440C type stainless bitt.... A far better walking stick in a post
Holocaust world.....

but I think I'll do the staff, just in case I need it, plus its a
good device for shelling beans & chick peas.... in fact I'll
hopefully be making a set of threshing tools, from 5 ft staff, to say
4 ft bar, and maybe a couple of 36 inch or less sticks, all for
threshing various subsistence crops....

I have a Cortesa flail that I made, but stuff in the legumes families
wants less whack & more whomp
to thresh...

no, I dont think I'd want to be living too vain a life leading up to
judgement day... might be a good idea to err on the humble side a
bit....

I see plenty of Christians living like spoiled princes, hogging up
resources & reality, just sure this or that contrived dogma, like the
Rapture, or
Auto-Salvation just for believing etc. Is a sure butt saver for
them... but that isnt what the manual says scouts... thats what
people making a profit off of bliss ninnies say it says..... And both
they &
victim/ninnies could end up taking turns on the same chicken's
dreaded stump....

from what I read, compliance is the real issue... Talk is cheap, and
people will believe anything, so it all boils down to following
orders... you dont suppose "Jehova of armies" knows anything about
having orders followed do you?

that the supreme general of this end of the galaxy posted his
doctrine, and you, not even a raw recruit yet, start thinking its
discretionary... And think you'll get away with some he-said-she-said
shit....

its your courts martial, and your neck, literally.....

and if I was a woman with an obvious cull, I think I'd go solo, and
same for men with vanity headed slitches... its like having a best
friend thats a bank robber.. not likely a good influence... Nor much
of a defense...

I see endless numbers of men making survival decisions based on fear of what
their "Sex-mommy's" approval rating will be...

and no doubt plenty of women swayed by their economic security and
vanity enhancement benefactor also.....

the way to destruction is broad & easy...
And the path to survival narrow and difficult....

to me survival is a higher priority than either sex or vanity...
survival is real security, money is false security...

and vanity is filthy....

anyway, running out of space, and I have a song stuck in my head;
"That old wheel" by Johnny Cash, so I think I'll heat up the six
string and work on my version....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: