Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saturday, 28th May, 2011..........

morning,
sipping hot tea.. Did some filing on a couple knives, making them
nicer, more finished..

I'm waiting for the sun to dry things a bit.. Maybe go putter in the garden?

have some hot pepper seeds to plant...

debating a town run, almost time for payday again, & if I wait a week,
can do all in same trip... which would be nice, as I'd be able to get
more items on my list..

later, thinking about all you cattle getting your gonads twiddled
because Odingdong & friends want to play with your wiggly parts on a
pervert & power trip...

yup! You sure are politically correct...

kind seems to me, that normalcy has gone a little off the track...
take a look in the mirror you gutless cattle... terrorism is a
convienant excuse... The only terrorists, work for governments...
generally the same one who milks you between every other friday & the
bank.. and every body is a bunch of uncle Toms... just go along with
it...

the faggots are running things, so of course they want to make you
present your privates for a dirty glove digital inspection...

the monkeys came this morning... I cut up bananas for them.. I
notice nobody rubs their organs except them... that tells me the
average citizen on a normalcy trip gets less respect than a 5 pound
monkey... : )

the animals have more integrity than the urban cattle....

thats funny.. so much for vanity & image... just line right up, your
turn next, for a little subservient violation...'spose theyll stop
there? Or will they have TSA gang banging you between flights & busses
next..

"when is enough enough?"

when the cattle realize theyre being made absolute total fools of....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: