Tuesday, January 25, 2011

P.S.

I noticed on the form work for passport, that they were asking if I'd
ever been anyone else too?

must be something in the water.. Everybody is worried about being
someone else all the time...

perhaps, having an identity crisis in the tangle of humanity... Not
sure who they are at any given moment, and wondering if you know
either?

yeah... I've always been me... Never attempted normalcy, so I still
know who I am 24/7.....

probably puts me on a list of suspicious types? A dossier on people
who seem to know who they are? while everybody else is being who
ever their TV is telling them to be at the moment....

normalcy & free are a dichotomy pair...

glad We planted plenty of bananas... Us abnormal types, and the
monkeys will have something to eat, as we look out upon the machine,
and wonder when the sudden destruction will rubble it...

wont be terrorists who take out human civilisation... It will be
insanity in leadership.... theyll transmorgufy into the wrong people
at the wrong moment, and that will be that....

glad the Money Demon has never been able to get its claws into me....

Also got to see the new Spanish style toll road to the coast... stop
you every few kilometers to pay again... just like in Spain when I
was a kid 45 years ago...

Money going into the king of Spain's coffers..

so much for independence from the monarchy...

"A wise ruler rules by emptying coffers, and filling bellys." (Tao)


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: