Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday, 25 January 2011.........

Morning,

just getting a fire going, food on, pretty weather, barefoot & shorts,
going to be a nice day...

Went to san jose yesterday, got my passport applied for...

the embassy was a zoo... about 20X more people than 10 years ago...
the Ticos working there were doing a really exelent job, with the all
kinds of people there for government "stuff" for lack of a worser
word... the management running the place, obviously insane... had a
system of taking tickets and computer screens to wait service, I
waited about an hour for my number to come up, screen said window 18,
so I started looking, last window was 17, door guard tells me theres
no window 18... Machine rolls on, I go get in line at a window, tico
guy nods when I explain about no window 18, serves me very
professionally...

the waiting area was fun, all kinds of people, speaking in both
languages with equal fluency..

a group of mormon missionarys, some Amish types, but the other
version, a bliss ninny woman who was about 60, asking me bazaar
questions, like who I was at the moment... I guess when youre a
tripped out on crystalology neurotic skitzoid, thats important.... I
thought about her questions, finally decided I was myself at the
moment, and told her I was Gris right now.. didnt tell her I'd
always been me, might have tweaked her beyond ability to cope to think
there were mentally stabil types who were consistantly themselves....

got out of embassy, to wait for my ride, got chased off the sidewalk
by guards, even at the corner of the block, american citizens, been
thru their security twice, not allowed to be on the same block as the
embassy to wait for their transportation.. The big brother eye saw me
at the corner by the crosswalk, and had guards come run me off... so
much for being a Veteran etc...

I suggest you not do that, ie military service, if the absurd drones
havent the brains to have a bench to sit on and allow you to be
outside your own embassy..

any terrorists reading this blog;

I'd consider it a personal favor if you could figure out how to
surgically remove the Federal Tumor from our backs... would be glad
to make the Koran required reading in high school or something in
return for the much appreciated service...

the homeland security types must be hiring only meth heads for
management or something.. Because thats how their system acts....

Anyway, San Jose had changed, bigger, busier, more malls, starting to
look like California to me...

and I got to see the chain hotel corporate eye sore area on the coast
at Hauco... I think its a prison for people with money who want to
see the sea once in their life or something... they get to pay alot
of money to have a box with a window looking outside at a normal hunk
of average beach...

all made me appreciate how unique my life is, and how diminishing the
natural ambient has become...
My little hut on the mountain will soon be surrounded by sprawl and
mental illness... an island in the sky, waiting for aliens to come
beam me up, for not getting involved in the insanity...

money, money, money... the speed drug that kills...

humanity is clueless....
Poor fools... sudden destruction ahead....

anyway, happy to be home... Dog was happy to see me.. I feel sorry for
all those people in the city who dont know any better...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: