Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday, 18th of January... 2011.....

afternoon....

worked in the new garden this morning, carving terrace paths.. put in
about 3 hours with grub hoe, axe, machete, and wide pattern hoe..
turned some cattle erosion & some scrub into a designer spot for
growing things... doing an area with some interesting topography..
which I like carving, as the finished product is usually pretty...

I have a small tangerine tree in a pot that I carried over there in
the wheel barrow, it will be a few days, but working over an area, so
I cant plant it...

I have maybe half a dozen Tangerine trees going.. It will be years,
but looking forward to having tangerines to eat by the wheel barrow
loads.. one of my favorite eating fruits.. I want this one in the
garden, for snacking when I'm working there... Decadent I know.... I
should be feeling guilty about not being a success in the rat race...

a friend left me a few TIME magazines, so I'm onto the latest neurosis
in the technocult... Ambition...

well, I have a portfolio... of trees & plants.. no 401K, no stocks
in bellwhether blue chips, no hotel on boardwalk....

my portfolio has been gaining value every year...

no stock market fraud, no bankers buying off politicians to screw
common folks with endless absurd & crooked laws, no plunge protection
team, twiddling the free market for class benefit... no military
industrial complex with a big hard-on for my oil reserves... just
livin' poor as a church mouse, but doing fine....

I cut up a couple wheel barrow loads of fire wood with my favorite
axe, I diced up some chopped brush, so I could work it with a hoe...

as I worked, I thought about things I want to plant in the area, what
goes where etc...

it was a happy 3 hours... I got a good workout, no monthly gym
membership fee.....

today the monkeys came several times, but I didnt have bananas, but
they hung around for awhile watching me, I was sharpening garden
tools, they stayed about 6 ft away, draped over limbs of a flowering
shrub.. one laid on the wheel barrow..

it obvious the kids have accepted me as the neighbor guy....

have several big Toucans around the house, no fear of me... And this
morning one of the gold breasted hawks, called "Gavilon" here, perched
on one of my ring of Cortesa trees at sunrise, in the yard... theyre
a favorite of mine, very pretty, similar to a red tail hawk, slightly
smaller, but very pretty...
I've been planning my tool handle projects, figuring sizes for sawing
the blanks for each item... looking forward to having a bunch of new
tools ready to use...

trying to get my collection filled in... 
I'm thinking I need to
get another pickhoe same head as I cut the pick off of for my grub
hoe, and have for rocky areas.. I like to keep the grubhoe sharp, and
rocks ruin the edge... And if I get the same exact head, can just swap
heads easy enough on my handle...

Also planning on doing a 5 ft staff of Cortesa, would be a nice
possession, my passover walkabout staff?

thinking maybe eventually a spike in one end, and maybe a crutch tip
on the other? town & country?

maybe I should do a shrunken head on the spike end for a cover in
town? need to find one of those talking heads on TV.. politician,
lawyer, buearocrat? : )

Was reading in Leviticus last night, boy, an eye opener.... Human
sacrifices to Yahwey... And dont trim your beard... wonder what
he'd think of all the guys who shave their faces to look like women?
also dont cut your hair... hmmm? Never knew Jehova liked long hair &
beards... Funny how most of the bible thumpers seem to have missed
those passages..

I'm not much on long beards, in a tropical climate... but at least I
have one... And dont get haircuts either...

Leviticus was full of interesting stuff, like all the things you
stone or burn people to death for...

reads like a laundry list of popular culture...

You dont suppose on arrival theyll still be frowning on witchcraft,
mediums, adultery, & incest? not to mention murder.... Does
murdering Muslims with drone aircraft count? could get pretty ugly if
they burn the 80 or so people it takes to run and service the
drones....

could go all the way up to the president I suppose? & do un to
others? At Guantanimo...wonder if the Ranchers will have a little fun
with those who gave the orders to torture? I suspect torture is
possible, JC mentioned those who screw up kids, would be better off
never having been born....

doesnt sound like they get a painless lethal injection...

one needs to remember, that the old testament is chock full of
killing... and book of Enoch talks about killing fields for the
culls...

and Jesus does seem alot more laid back, but he isnt who does the
judging or the ordering...

"There is one who judges." doesnt sound first person... and if I
have it right, the one who judges, is the same one who doesnt like
short beards and hair, homosexuality, witchcraft, adultery, abusing
kids, destroying the planet, murder, lying, ripping people off...
Its a really long list...

I'm thankful I havent gotten too far collecting such experiences...
And I dont intend on adding any demerit badges if I can avoid it..

because fear is a healthy thing, when youre dealing with something
beyond your ability to even imagine... Its like the ultimate fear of
the unknown... I dont think I want to assume "Auto-forgiven" I think
it might be good incentive for cleaning up my own trip considerably...

while theres still time...

I dont understand everything.. But I do understand there are ships
involved.. that makes it real to me... Not some fairy tale... any
body with star ships, can likely have their way with me... Whether I
like it or not....

the good news, to me, is they do seem to value good traits... if it
wasnt for that, I'd see little hope...

I'm on the side thats honest...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: