Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Monday 4th of April 2010.......

afternoon, a warm one... was listening to radio, until station went
OTA... Wasnt a freq change, so must be having probs...

Sounds like the US is getting worse monthly...

the problem with the ability to pass unlimited numbers of laws, is
eventually you run out of intelligent ones...

what happens living in a third world country, its like being an
anthropologist.. you start observing the quaint locals... and you
go thru phases, and eventually you realize that the defects they
exibit remind you of similar stuff back home, that
you never really added up... then you get it... Same traits,
different cultural "style" at most...

then after you figure that out, eventually you get screwed over
enough, it clicks, and reminds you of things youve done earlier...
thats enlightenment...when you figure out the "your OK, I'm OK" fad
was a big fat lie..

the human condition is a matter of degrees & opportunity...

people just play roles.. different role, different act, same animal...

business is the art of ripping each other off.. in the third world
thats just more obvious..

after years of thought, about lifetimes of problems with others, you
eventually realize that problems are invariably connected to people..
and that the more independent & self sufficient you are, the less
problems you have... the problems in the US, are only problems, if
you depend on the system.. the less youre involved, the less leverage
they have on you..

which is why I prioritize what I do & buy in order of importance for
self sufficiency... not too many people get excited over garden hoes
these days.. I do.. Why? Because its the tool that most helps me in
the direction of food independence..

this morning, I built another bed in the garden.. removed some huge
rocks in the process.. stuff you wouldnt be able to haul in a
wheelbarrow..

every bed is a step closer to home grown tortillas & beans or peas..

its what allows me to listen to short wave fairly unaffected.. I'm
not part of the problem.. And I seperate myself more daily..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: