Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday 23rd April, 2010....

morning,
pretty here, in my shorts under shade of my shelter, getting cooking
going, writing emails at same time, and thinking about bloggish
things too...

worked in garden this morning, did another bed, and cleaned some more
main path... it wanders thru center of garden area, more or less
level.. we cut it years ago.. So now scraping off organic material,
topsoil, removing & piling rocks, and reconditioning the wide path,
and leaning a bed against it on the down hill side...

looks like tomorrow will get to the end of my currently chopped area
below path, and then after that, start doing next beds down hill...

its nice, have corn coming up on earlier beds, making a few, then
planting them..

slowly expanding the area...

found a bible passage I've been wondering about.. connected to
Enoch.. its when they form two groups, in front of JC, those on his
right hand are the compassionate types, those on left get sore necks..

its an interesting passage, cut & dried, black & white... Did you
help those at the bottom? Or just think about yourself.... and how
much?

me, I'm fairly low on the totem pole... I think only the street
beggars and those up in the big hotel in san isidro for the
excessively problematic are lower than me.. every body else seems to
be doing pretty good in my area... but, I still do try to give,
usually to beggars, and groups asking for money for various reasons...
Cant give much, but something is better than nothing, and I'm starting
to wonder if I should start carrying food instead?

do have 50 lbs of bananas going ripe.. Did give away 50 lbs from same
stalk already, but not to quote unquote the poor...

I'd have to go a ways to find somebody really in need.. most of my
little area all has houses, etc., electricity, jobs, families etc..
i'm the guy w/least money or close to that, & I'm doing fine... No
house etc. But I do have the brush patch, and planting stuff...

its the people in town, street people, drug addicts etc. That I think
are worst off... would be nice if drugs were legalized, so that
chain could be somewhat broken... System spends more on prisons than
people with problems..

the New World Order types evidently plan on extirminating almost
everbody but themselves... Guess they consider anyone less greedy,
less dishonest, less ego centric, less arrogant, etc. To be an
inferior species....

their Malthusian mindset is negated by space elevator tech, and a
thousand other possible sollutions to over population & resource
limits....

not very creative types.. Except when it comes to ways to kill people,
which is what they do with most of the money they extract from us...

if they ever come snooping around here for people to extirminate, I'd
get scaird & run off with the monkeys.... watch what theyre eating,
and learn what I can eat etc....

I figure the NWO types are most likely to use bio weapons... And
nukes... their toys of choice... And they seem to like using economic
systems to starve people to death.. Must be a fun game for them
somehow?

I notice in life, its always what you dont know, & what you least
expect, that gets you... The universe has an affinity with such cures
to assumption & arrogance....

my son sent me some yuppie page off the web yesterday, about re
adapting to poverty after a credit & career crash... it was
interesting reading, but my realization, was that they were feeling
"all better" an awful long ways from the real bottom...

I doubt the suffering yuppies ate boiled green bananas for months, or
lived under tarps for years...

and I saw poverty in Peru a few years back, that would make our happy
yuppies realize they were so far from really down, that their
emotional readaptation was a minor twitch compared to what I saw...

Living as a stone age indigenous person would have been thousands of
times better than what the world bank types did to Peru...

and now they hope to impoverish everybody, & collect the proceeds...
well, the gutless types will starve and never do shinola about it
except steal from other poor...

me? Not into it all... Money gets used for minimum diet & preparedness stuff...

most of what I buy is stuff that will likely out last me & go into
other hands...

useful stuff, pots & pans, hoes etc.... not Donald Trump I guess?

mostly I just try to stash stuff for projects, and to help boot farm
food etc. For when things get really bad... also my refugee kit
stuff...

later, had some friends visit... that was fun, guys, four, one adult,
3 kids.. adult long term good friend, kids from my village, so they
know me... all growing up w/me on the mountain above, for most of
their lives.. Actually, I get alot of respect from local kids, they
know my reputation.. Heard stories of crazy stuff... the guy who
does things no Tico would even consider..

I like kids... They generally like me...
a local legend of sorts... its not every village has one of me...

they all know I turned out spot on with alot of long term
predictions... way before scientists & such started going public..
was the laughing stock of the area, for a decade, and then things I
had talked about began showing up on TV, one after another.... being
right about long term predictions is a fairly shocking thing to do in
front of a supersticious and backward people..

but I'm seeing the kids are getting a handle on reality...
better than their folks...

I suspect I'm part of the difference... A catalyst of sorts.. I came
here long before internet... started kids thinking..
Someone from outside, and advanced for even there...
But now they have internet.. not just a small town in a small
country, with one TV channel....

anyway was happy to see my friend.. he's been working out of the
area... was asking how to prepare for whats coming... told him he'd
best be prepared for economic collapse etc. In the next year or so...
That his city job would likely dry up, and he'd better have a place in
the country to camp & grow food.. he & the kids understood the
tsunami danger in the lowlands, govt. Has been on TV about Cocos
plate, and they saw what happened in Japan... and they know now that
I had it figured out 15 years ago... When I came to this village &
bought a farm up on the mountain, I was the first who didnt buy close
to the beach, & people asked me why, & I told them about climate
change... and what it would mean...

they all thought I was crazy... now they see devastation headed their
way... their comfy mental paradigm has been disturbed.. it was a
place nothing bad ever happened...

most of the people in my area live on a coastal plain a few meters
above sea level..
I live hundreds of meters above the valley floor...
its a nice view...

they grow oil palm, watch TV, have a wife, etc. And think its a
life... they thought nothing would ever disturb it...

well, I explained about book of Enoch.. my friend asking questions
to see if I was off on some bazaar tangent on a book written in modern
times to beguile bliss ninnies or something.. no... gave them the
over view.. and they know my history about being right about bazaar
things...

they'd heard of the dead sea scrolls...
They heard alot more before they left..
Connected dots for them...
alot of dots...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: