Friday, April 8, 2011

Thursday 7th of April 2010.....

Afternoon,
just had a shower, thunder boomers and an inch or two of rain...

before that, listened on radio to an interview w/Lindon La Rouche...
never heard him speak before, he was definitely lucid.. understood
new world order agenda, and also suggested that we were in for a mega
quake above richter nine, perhaps a 12 Richter, on the west coast of
US... In the next couple of years.. He gave cause as the 62 million
year galactic cycle which I've read a little about before..

I'm not sure of causes, but I do take the sky gods warning
seriously... And I've been questing mentally for scenarios to explain
cause... I suspect its an all of the above answer..

I heard Dr. wong on short wave yesterday, talking about living
traditionally as an answer to the problems of our times...

same basic answer I promote.. Neoindigenism etc...

this morning I worked in my garden project, knocked out another raised
bed... aint easy, dealing with an area thats got no shortage of roots
& rocks, but I'm building a bed most mornings, and so my garden is
starting to look like a garden, one bed at a time....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: