Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday, 4th of April, 2011.........

going on two in the morning,
I woke about midnight, and built a small fire for tea... around me,
jungle bug & ting frog noises... ambient temperature about 76 F....
amd I'm waiting for the dawn in a few hours, to go to my garden site,
& grub hoe up another raised bed..

its not easy.. roots, rocks, and a pickhoe with the pick removed to
do it with... I work up a sweat, get a pile of rocks, and another
of roots, but in a couple hours, manage to have a nice long bed
done...

life can be fairly simple... a couple hundred dollars in materialism,
and the knowlege of food growing, and one can live in the brush just
fine...

I contrast that with people who think they have to make thousand
dollar house payments or rent, or its the end of the world for them...

the technocult could dissappear tomorrow and it would make zero
difference to me.. the wild life wouldnt know, I'd just adapt, the
sun would come up & the moon set, and I'd just keep expanding my
garden project, cutting firewood to cook with, and waiting for dawn
to go out and putter in my garden...

would only take a few posessions really... A machette, a stout hoe, a
knife, Wok, tea pot, stock pot, bowl, cup and spoon.. a lens to start
fires with, a blanket to snuggle in, toothbrush, hair brush, a file
to sharpen tools, a stone for the knife, and one could live fine
under a thatch of leaves on poles.. I have 100X more than I need..
Ten or eleven hoes last count.. more pots & pans than I can keep
organized, got shovels & axes, saws & drills, chisels and hammers,
buckets & canisters for food...

my last trip to town, got a really pretty little hoe, a chinese rice
sickle, and a japanese style kitchen knife, and some stainless water
bottles, all for
about $20... the hoe cost the same as 8 lbs of beans.... The rice
sickle cost two cups of coffee...

I was telling my son in emails what I'd figured out about using hoes
in agriculture here, instead of the Tico machete based food growing
techniques...

Rediscovering the wheel only worse.. People had hoes long before wheels...

I'm doing a new raised bed most mornings, expanding my garden one
day at a time... intend to keep it up for a year or more... Until I
have enough area going that I have surplus food....

corn & beans folks... And a diet thereof... I have plenty of fruit,
and tropical tree foods going.. One just feels better if you have
grains & legumes for daily staples... yesterday was passover I think,
so I did flat bread... lived simple, watered my herb plants, dug my
raised bed, wrote emails to friends...

Got a text message from a young woman I met on the bus, have been
helping her w/english homework, she seems nice, has a little girl...
anyway, I think I'm going to end up teaching english for free to her &
a bunch of sisters, and any body else who shows up, every couple
weeks..

should be entertaining, I've taught english before.. Usually peters
out due to Latin inability to show up anywhere on a regular & timely
basis...

not my problem, I'll just do it for social entertainment, and to help
those who can manage to show up... my guess is I'll end up with
maybe half a dozen young people... some that I know, some that I
dont...

will be a shock to the village, havent taught publically in many
years... Got fed up w/latin trips...

but I suspect now will see better results... Theyve all spent alot of
money studying english, and gotten nowhere... Just bilked by fellow
latins, end up with a piece of paper, and cant speak or understand
anything, because the local system screws gringos over, uses latins
only, and none of them can ask your aunt Harriet where the bathroom
is... Trying for years to teach english with people who cant converse
for teachers....

the Tico government, and private schools have a little "no gringos
allowed" educational Mafia going, its costing the people millions of
dollars, and they never learn dogshit... doesnt take long to figure
out its a money game.. With government & private schools sucking up
wealth from poor people, while denying them any real benifit, by being
greedy racist hippocrit bastards...

I could tell you horror stories for an hour, corruption, extortion,
lies, and people who got promoted to even ministerial levels doing
such...

all connected to english non teaching.. If you want to go somewhere
where nobody speaks english, Costa Rata is your best bet... ripping
off foriegners & each other, is all they know..

so, I'll help some kids, because they need it, and let the sky gods
take care of the greed heads.. theyre going to need a big troop
ship, if they remove all the extremely dishonest people in CR.....

The Ticos even have a saying; "If the law really worked, we'd all be in jail."

and theyre telling the truth.. Which is rare here...

they have a pretend culture... looks really good superficially, the
entire economy is based on everybody ripping every body they can
off... Period... from top to bottom, inside & out, theyre planet
class sleaze bags... its like a conversation I had on the bus with a
tico about it, he gave the usual line; "its not everybody!" and I
looked at him & responded; no, its not, but the numbers are really
really bad.

he couldnt say shit....

so I feel sorry for the kids growing up in a cultural cess pool... And
I live in poverty, & teach for free, while worthless & arrogant types
have high paying jobs, pretending to be able to teach...
So I help kids on busses, help people via text messages etc... Its all
I can do...

I've been blocked repeatedly for going on 16 years, and not one person
in a thousand here speaks english... but they have a great english
program at the national level... Plenty of budget, big words, zero
results, due to the tico anti foriegner economic endemic bias... its
a sick novela to watch...

and why I generally stay home, and dont have much to do with the
ticos... All american long termers get to the point they distance
themselves from the ticos... its like living in some cartoon reality,
a land populated by 150 pound Oregon garden slugs, wearing nice
clothes, shaking you hand.. But keep your distance if you dont want
covered in their slime....

its been the very best thing possible for my own enlightenment.. You
live here awhile & you start realizing cleaning up your own act is a
"gotta do it." nobody is perfect, few humans even decent, but here
you get enough ego moster bites that you just pray to God to help you
not be like them any more than absolutely impossible to do anything
about.. its like being in an open air prison, and deciding you really
dont want to be like these kinds of persons.....

so.. I mostly stay home, play with my neoindigenous trip, and let
the world go where it may...

the other day I heard an interview on Alex Jones, with Shawn Stone,
son of Oliver Stone the movie director... he mentioned the book of
Enoch, and connected Angels with Aliens... and its a program with
several million listeners a day.... yup! best read book of Enoch,
Judges 5:20, Genisis 6, etc... And realize the game we're being
played...

the star of Bethlehem is a ship I think.... and Judgement day is
quite likely a coming reality, and enough people are going to get
their "necks cut" as its put in Enoch, to run the rivers of blood up
to a horses bridles described in the bible...

so I feel lucky I've had Ticos to teach me how bad we really are... I
used to think I was an OK guy.... now I realize it aint like I
thunk.... its the stuff we think nobody knows about.... We live on
two mental planes... Our imagined persona, & our real persona... And
we blythly go thru our lives doing shitty things, thinking not good
thoughts, like demon possessed pigs... and if we think no one knows,
then thats not part of who we are mentally...

listen to your own monster for awhile... Its really disgusting...
take a look at others.. Thats your "mirror of enlightenment".... see
how disgusting they are? Thats how you are too, if you see the bad
stuff in yourself, and not think whats hidden has no effects....

anyway, I try to do no damage to others.. And hope people wake up in time...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: