Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 10th, 2011..........

Afternoon,
overcast, 82F for temp reading, things wet after a gentle tropical
shower.. I slept like a baby during the shower, belly full of banana
bread, cooked over my fire in the morning..

have been lately thinking about organizers... my plastic tackle boxes
are degrading. going to have to start replacing them..

likely will use a system based around 5 gallon buckets for as much as
possible.. perhaps get collecting small plastic peanut butter jars,
or other bottles to go inside of buckets..

also considering trying to buy these strange lunch carrying devices
from India, stackers out of stainless, with a strap and handle
system.. thinking to get several of the devices, when I can, & use
for organizing things like fishing tackle, leather working hardware,
etc...

another device I want to get more of, is the stainless yuppie water
bottles.. love them for condiments, could see using them for other
stuff, cooking oil, detergent, coffee & tea etc. As the gasketed caps
prevent the usual problems living in the brush..

also need to get some tool boxes going.. Likely buy plastic type
w/tray etc. as I've minimized my mechanics tools w/the aid of two
legged rats..

going to have to start padlocking things, and building fortified housing..

what I want, is to focus on organisation & mobility.. I'd like to
eventually get my reality down to a point I could pack up & load
everything I own in a single day alone, move the next day, & on the
other end, unpack in a single day, and have everything in its place
just like before..

may sound bazaar to some, but I find such self imposed parameters to
be a really helpful aid in controlling my life, & preventing the
materialistic version of urban sprawl in my life..

most americans have more stuff in their garage than I own.. I'd like
to get my transportation for moving my stuff secured also.. be able
to move everything in one trip..

including my shelter..

have been thinking of ways to build shelves that are sized, and
designed so they fold up and create packsaddle type panniers in
pairs.. so four shelving sections create two boxes, designed to hang
on pack saddle if need be.. could go into a pony cart also... Just
want things where I have permanent organisation & mobility..

its like the old sailor's trunks in the 1800's and before, basically
wooden boxes, that they lived out of, and sat on to eat, converse,
etc.. they generally had rope handles thru a small block of wood on
each side.. the blocks of wood allowed them to be carried easily
slung on packsaddles, so if a sailor was changing ships, or going
ashore semi-permanently, his trunk could be transported by whatever
means was available..

its a far cry from modern airport luggage..

I suspect if you reincarnated a mariner, they'd likely have strange
opinions about baggage.. most of them lived their whole lives with
less materialism than the average american thinks they need for an
over weekend trip..

I suspect they wouldnt be at all comfortable with the extreme mindset
of materialistic vanity so common today..

I've been playing learning "knife only" cooking and eating
techniques.. its an interesting study..
one does develope new dexterity...

not a bad thing to be comfortable with.. Definitely a skill.. if I
find myself down to not much, will seem homey..

another thing I've been thinking about, is people's addictions to
normalcy... I think "pleasing the wife" is going to get alot of
people DEAD.....

I just had a conversation on the subject with a woman friend.. hey
babe, comfort aint security.. Two completely different issues..

in fact, I suspect a dichotomy at work.. security is generally a
function of preparedness & mobility.. I doubt a queen sized bed, or a
sofa lend themselves much to security, & nothing to mobility...

she ended up coming around on the subject...

better than many I know, Sofa Queen lifestyle, paid for via an
"ocasional use only" vagina...

I like "happy camper" women, literally.. Much more pleasant than the
"crappy hamper" attitude types...

'dont much believe in human relationships these days.. have the
psychology figured out on both ends, added to a wait & see what really
happens attitude...

when the shit hits, if I have a female partner, it will be because she
got there & stayed there on her own steam, and was able to live with
the mindset correct for the era...

so far, none such woman... but who knows.. I'm not worried.. in
one's 50's a guy realizes that sex is an entertainment, not a
necessity..

means its like TV, you can shut it off, walk away, and find something
better to do..

kind of negates the "vagina & head games" so popular in modern
relationships with females.. living alone is such a relief in
comparison..

I sleep good every night.. never a bed with a negative emotional
charge.. my humorous side has me thinking to look for some teddy bear
or stuffed cloth animal to decorate my cot with... should get some
grins from unsuspecting friends... kids will understand though..
sometimes imaginary friends are higher quality than what passes for
real ones these days..

would be nice if I still had my teddy bear from childhood.. But it
went the way of everything I loved, got thrown out, behind my back,
by self righteous parents with absolute zero respect for anything
except their own egotistic thinking habbits.. a childhood from hell
in many ways..

I personally couldnt imagine being so manipulative.. like thieving
from your childs heart to feed your own arrogant vanity..

people are such turds when in self centered mode..

my worker commented the other day, that he thinks about my childhood
stories, and has a hard time believing them.. I told him; you havent
heard 1% of it...

I tried to do better for my kids.. got cut off by a vanity head &
legal help... vanity head later grew up... so the kids got to learn
in the process, and things ended fairly well..

the fun part about a blog, is you can say anything you like about
anything or anyone.. Or even yourself... unlike government, I attempt
to be truthful...

its a form of expression to me.. Exercising my rights to free speech
regularly is the best way to keep them, and avoid having to use my
second ammendment rights to reinstate all the rest of them after I
get tired of letting the chiselers think I believe in their toilet
paper legalist land fill mindset... I tend to be a fundamentalist...
All the accretions are meaningless to me.. I see law & order as a
fundamental of two issues, not causing damage, and keeping my word..

I also just see it as a decision juncture, bad cops & legalists are
like silly Faeries, I have to decide if I want to humor them politely,
or run them off scattering in fear.. theyre often so obviously
fruity & mentally fermented on their own power trips..

everybody dies... I fear an improper life, more than I fear a good
death... wouldnt want anyone to be able to think that I did any more
than absolute minimum for the Beast ... its one of the reasons I live
in the brush.. It prevents fatal confrontations with neo Nazis in
official jackboots...

and allows me to live in ways that dont feed the collective monster,
anything but bad tasting medicine...

laws are nothing.. All boils down to what one will put up with.. I
can play "lets pretend" too, but I know government to be nothing more
than the current Mafia in assention... just big Rats in suits & ties,
with a line of shit, and a habit of abusing people to get their way...

their official purposes seem almost vestigial these days... if you
want to know what a department really isnt about, read its name...

morning, waking up, sipping coffee, got a small fire going.. content
being who I am..

a final word on laws, theyre for people who need them.. I've
occasionally needed a law or two.. Both ends of the dichotomy.. but
mostly I experienced law being non apparent when I was doing misdeeds,
and disfunctional when I was attempting to prevent or discontinue the
misdeeds of others... the only time I've ever seen law arrive on the
scene, was either random revenue enhancement,

continued..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: