Sunday, July 31, 2011

Thursday, 28th July 2011......

Morning,
first sips of coffee, struggling with my fone, obviously trying to
slowly die the way computers often do..

listened to some short wave last night.. people struggling with
society, obviously trying to die, the way societies often do...

things often happen in reoccuring patterns, across broadly different
areas of reality..

repetitive patterns, waves, and here we are on the beach of time,
watching them come in...

I listened to some farmer types, discussing floods caused by Army
Corps of Humdingers..

how arrogant the beaurostracracy is etc...

farmers trying to understand people who would be scandalized by dirt
on their hands, or mud on their shoes..

its a downhill trip.. Glad I got to an edge of the empire to live my
silly life...

really doesnt matter where my campsite is, as long as its got water,
soil, sun & security.. a man can live almost anywhere theres nature
to elbow into & reshape a bit...

the Empire's woes are saddening, & frightening.. alot of decent
people in confusion.. Not understanding that society has become
controlled by utter thieves again..

me, just camping, & trying to get prepared for the storm ahead..
spent some time yesterday working on my new pickhoe head, getting it
taken care of & towards ready for use...

happy as a clam doing so, knowing its a key piece in the puzzle of
subsistence & survival..

one of the top five tools on my list for the cabin in the woods
routine... It took me a couple years to find and afford the right
one, wanted the same model as the one I neutered into a grub hoe, so I
could use the Cortesa custom handle I made for myself in either hoe..

and that hoe ended up being a discontinued model in stores.. But
finally ran into one, and afforded, and packed it home with about 50
lbs or so of other stuff, taking 7.5 hours on average, & 3 bus changes
to go 100 km... Which tells you something about the tico concept of
mass transit in rural zones...

but I dont have to go any such where very often, and kinda working
against the clock in my own mind, getting ready for what reality
translates infinite human stupidity into in practical terms...

Collecting what I can of usefull items, on my meager budget, doing
fine, keeping to my neoindigenous imaginary limits...

Basically am using my materialistic desire, to better prepare myself..
I see people around me spending thousands every month, mostly on
vanities, and I feel pretty good, if my vanities are a few extra hand
tools..

I liberated plenty of neoindigenous goodies from retailers, looting my
way mentally thru stocks in a small border community.. pack ratting
off what I could..

I sacrifice to be able to do it, others sacrifice for me. I hope to
if nothing else, have some root-rock-dirt security for my group, in
case they need it.. Already managed to badger them into heading good
directions towards such fundamentals..

soon, a couple years maybe, begin pulling our little clan of friends &
family together geographically into a co-operative unit.. A little
commune of sorts, where loosly knit people help each other adapt to a
reality in flux, as an Empire of vanity & ego goes thru its death
throes...

the drawing in.. Reforming what was lost a couple generations ago..
doing what I can to insure food in pots, cooking fuel under them,
coffee in cups of people who cooperate & assist each other with the
necessities of life..

so, I boyscout along... doing simple things.. communicating what I
learn & think..

Adulthood, is when you realize, that the Sailor's term, of; "getting
your shit together." is an ongoing & endless struggle, and not a
destination already arrived at ever..

the problem with the farmers, & government, is that the status quo has
an "unrealistic Overview" of reality... all they can see is
themselves at the top of a pyramid of Nirvana, with their dinner
parties & billions, managing a world that exists solely for themselves
etc...

And they see the farmers as being little different, than horses hooked
to their carts...

Well, farmers tend to have some horse sense..

and status quo types wouldnt know a raddish from a turnip, if it was
still in the ground..

and an unrealistic overview, invariably leads to the erosion of the
base of the pyramid, until the horses have had enough, and kick the
status quo's teeth out...

education is not intelligence, & academics isnt good sense..

Theory doesnt grow Turnips..

all I can say, is best one quit believing in the system, and start
operating on a more fundamental level of organization.. and you'd
best be able to get by without the system, and be prepared to kick its
teeth in if necessary, because those running it, & those following
them, havent a clue about reality... they manage a cobbled up
technoculture, with human stupidity as a major ingredient in the mix..
and they whip the horses, careening the cart over the cobbles, with
the bearings screaming & smoking from lack of grease...

quit calling your bleeping congressman.. he's not going to do shit..
He's the complaint department... theres an economic fire wall between
him & reality..

only way to change the system is dont use it.. the horses keep trying
to go back into the burning barn..

much better if they spent their time contemplating the meaning &
responsibilities of freedom..

because when things finally collapse, they're going to get to deal
with it, in a without the system reality, ready or not...

might be good to focus on how to keep the kids fed no matter what..
and how to keep doing it.. forever... And not just rely on some
freeze dried glop, that the rats can gnaw & chew right thru the part
where it says 25 year shelf life...

when the system goes down, best you already have your subsistence trip
already up...

and not be expecting the system to shortly fix itself, so you can go
push your little shopping cart down the asiles of Consumer-topia...

its going to be a big crash folks.. those in charge think squeezing
the Turnips for blood is a good idea..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: