Monday, July 25, 2011

Sunday, 24 July, 2011.......

Evening, going on midnight...

its a warm tropical night, didnt rain today to cool things off..

I was sleeping, but awake now.. Some text messages from a woman who
thinks she has to have me...

so I did some cafe, will be up for awhile, keeping her company via
texts, at the hospital, she's doing the night shift..

went to Panama awhile back, bought some stuff, a cast iron stove top
for my fire, another pick hoe for my garden, and a set of garden
trowels and matching scratch rake device, all in stainless..

also got a nice pocket knife with a hook blade, high quality, which
I suspect was designed for a paratroopers shroud knife... Its a one
hand opener, side lock, and has a clip... Blade is very good
stainless.. Took me a couple days to rebevel & remove factory edge,
used grades of wet or dry sand paper over a cylinder to sharpen its
inside curve..

also made a lanyard for it out of a nylon boot lace.. Which make nice
lanyard material due to flexibility.

I sharpened the stainless trowels with a file.. That took awhile
too... But theyre now hanging like wind chimes in my garden tools
selection of my little shelter...

havent listened to much short wave lately, taking a break from my
anthropological studies of human insanity via the eitheral planes..
I.e. Got tired of listening to all the horrible shit theyre doing to
you normal people.. in the name of unnessisary improvements &
corporate fascist profit margins..

aint a margin anymore, they have most of the page, and its the day
niggeroos who've been marginalized economically & politically..

I feel sorry for you poor bleepers... Trapped by your insecurity &
vanity in a terminal system...

I hear them on short wave howling for jobs..

gee, I never much liked jobs... seemed like they were never worth the
money, due to management types, with hardons for self justification,
coming up with constant absurd shit to pile onto the self niggeroo
units...

I dont think more jobs is the sollution.. I think more people getting
out of the system is...

thats all I do now, is vector off from the technocult... I wouldnt
want a job.. would eat up my free time, and I've gotten used to that
being 24/7....

once you figure out you can stay alive on $50 a month, a job seems out
of the question... These days, I get to spend $100 a month, & am
constantly improving my very comfy life in real terms.. being
neoindigenous in nature pays...

I also got a couple more plastic buckets in panama, and started buying
second hand clothing too, starting my post crash clothing stash...

been working mentally lately on a design for a fire making machine...

getting tired of disposable lighters that goto shit, and matches in
the tropics will drive you nuts due to the humidity.. a lens is fine
on sunny days, but they aint all sunny...

so thinking to upscale the bowdrill friction system into something
that really works good.. make it have a wooden frame, and be foot
powered, stair stepper maybe? Where I can create fire in maybe a
minute on cloudy days with no technocult resourses.. kind of a
Gilligan's island device..

I want to keep it small, and make it in my usual laced together
fashion, so it comes apart for neonomadic transport if needed...

might seem silly now, but take away the technocult, and it would get
regular use...

I bought the paratroopers knife to use in the garden.. Fine for harvesting...

anyway.. Got my trip going good, improve my life regularly, do
ocasional camp improvements, and stay happy dog most of the time.. I
couldnt starve to death unless I was blind, I have constant food
falling on the ground... If I can crawl & see, I can eat now...

so.. Here I am, got a toad on my floor popping bugs as I write.. The
lizards think I'm a great guy, and life is pretty good as a wild man..

meanwhile youre all gnawing your fingernails off, at what the faggot
on Pennsylvania avenue and his friendly gay whores for neighbors are
doing to you..

get out of Babylon.. Period..

have been practicing the electric guitar daily, steadily learning..
Into strumming rythims now..

got myself a couple pretty thumb picks in tropical colors.. Next year
hope to start learning finger picking also... much more pleasant &
rewarding to play an instrument, than to listen to canned shit.. if
the recording industry had to rely on me to support them, they'd
starve to death..

I like things that are real.. Not into a TV dreamland opiated state
mentality.. Not a jock head.. Dont spend time surfing the internet in
materialistic lust..
My hobbies have become my life, and my life is my hobby... What could
be better than living simple in nature, and doing things myself?

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: