Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday 3rd, April, 2010...........

Morning, 'been up for a couple hours,
played guitar, doing fine, got a fire going...

dawn soon...

have been thinking about world situation, what a mess.. looks like
WW3 coming over the horizon...

long slow train coming, plenty of hell if it happens...

not much I can do about it except say that if its let happen, there
wont be anyone unaffected extremely & adversly...

and thats if you live.......

I listen to the news, and its just total bullshit...
Just politicians bickering and cheating or mouthing absurdities...

I listened to short wave, one advertiser of outdoor stuff had their ad
geared towards survivalists, and from the semantics I could read that
they were selling plenty of more primative weapons, like bows,
crossbows, black powder... I think its good people are thinking in
those terms..... as a bow is going to be easier to feed after
armageddon...

I hear stuff about the governments thats incredibly stupid... worse
than worthlees even having them...

a bunch of corporate kiss asses selling us all down the river.....

well, they are all going to get theirs if they keep it up... wont be
enough left after a nuclear war in the way of industry to make a tube
of glue... best stock up now...

all kinds...

what I have learned, is I dont need any of it......
Just something satisfying about living simple, no vanity, but my
insanity is a pleasant version...

I get to do whatever I want every day, am very well set up for whats
coming, neither trapped by success nor a woman... Not a cent to worry
about generally, and the tropical food from my trees etc. Eats
well....

theres alot to be said for being a modern day Tarzan wannabee...
its a painless dream to obtain...

I heard Alex Jones on short wave yesterday talking about how he's
been realizing what a bunch of liars people are.... I could relate...
I've been figuring that one out too... definitely has me wanting to
struggle to do better myself.....

I've never thought much of lying as an art form.. didnt like it on
either end.... even less now that I realize the damage it does to a
culture.. watching the latins has been an education in where it
goes...

then finally figuring out my own culture is taking the same trail.....
Certainly worth something to fight against in one's self...

I sincerely regret my own misdeeds...

their only benefits are it allows me to forgive others easier, and
keep me from being too self righteous....

I think its going to be rude for people to realize where it takes them
collectively....

especially if my thesis about the bible is correct...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: