Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday 29 th April, 2010............

Morning,

cooking my usual fare, my worker is fixing fence, and planting
pineapples today..

I seem to be running yesterday's short wave thru my mind... people
are getting angry at being screwed with by an illigetament government
basically made up of assholes on power trips stemming from a mass
delusion...

looks like the Bible is right on target... too bad we have glassy
eyed preachers analysing it, instead of scientists eh? meanwhile
the scientist and preachers battling over creation versus evolution...

wonder if its ever entered their minds that they both might be
somewhat right & somewhat wrong at the same time?

me, I've decided not to fly anymore... and its something I love to
do... I started flying on airplanes as a kid, that are museum pieces
now, or in private collections..... crossed the Atlantic first time
powered by Allison turboprops, it was the best there was at the time
for the distance and load...

anyway, not flying, not going back to the US, and not going to have
much to do with people in general, I'm tired of the problems that
come from generic sick minds of pack think egoheads of all types...

its my planet...

bankers only think they own it.... i was born on it, its mine...
they're a bunch of childish sicko lust heads... I got bored playing
Monopoly by about 12 years old... these guys go into their 80's
drooling over things worth less than monopoly money, and over bimbos
and young boys, and Materilism, and Pig Parties....

I wish they'd grow up...

Frat heads on steriods....

Going to come to a bad end....

most of humanity will go with them over the edge of the earth... WW3
coming over the horizon, and the best forcasters saying so, and it
aint sooth sayers reading chicken guts... its people who study
numbers, trends and psychology...

bankers are calling it cohesion index... when they steal so much a
society begins to unravel...

wonder what the cohesion factor between their head & body will be?
when people get enough fed up with their shit, there will be alot of
dead bankster chickens....

the bottom line on law, is its what the people say it is... the
government was designed as an expedient, not as gods....

they are demons passing as gods....

my only question, is will the general public get to it before the
sky gods arrive, or not..

my guess is the Elite will set off a nuclear war, and afterwards
discover their excuses no longer work...

Elite types would be killed on sight by survivors of a nuclear war....

they'd be hunted down worse than Nazi High Command....

no trial, just identification.. then the fights over how best to
kill them by the survivors...

I wonder how low the bar will be on elite Collaborators? I dont
think I'd want to be on the wrong side... the hyeena pack mentality
would become an automatic death sentence...

police, judges, Mercs, army officers, and troops engaged in atrocities...

all prime fodder for the reign of revenge....

because there wont be anyone left alive who hasnt lost most of the
people they cared about...

its all insane.. I dont want to be part of it..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: