Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday 18th, April 2010..............

Well, I seem to be caught in a strange nightmare..
i woke to find myself in the opening phases of the apocalypse....

or at least thats how it appears now that I am awake...

Went to town on the bus to get the worker's pay, talked to a friend,
who is a serious Christian. good guy, brother of a woman I like...
Who liked another friend of mine better than she liked me... Common
story, no problem, he's feeding her, and good chance they dont like
each other all the time...

anyway, in conversation w/friend he tells me a story about some
international aid group reps showing up, and not carrying passports or
money..

no surprise to me, I know about people being chipped now, but I was
surprised the Ticos were aware and aware of the biblical connections,
and aware of how its all being slipped into place..

We talked about biblical stuff, and I turned him onto Enoch online...
I didnt tell him what I knew, but got him started on the trail to get
there... he realized I knew things he didnt, and he's a serious
student... and said he wanted to come up and talk about it... I
said fine, read Enoch first...

anyway, had a good trip to town, bought some food, also found a
strange set of stainless trays... was trying to figure out what they
were on way home, heavy stainless, straight sides, three sizes, and
it dawned on me, that they were oversized cake pans, Chef's quality,
for doing large wedding cakes.... and my daughter in law is studying
to be a chef.... so I was pleased... As I've been buying kitchen
stuff for years with her in mind...

and women do like to do weddings...

also saw my little niece on my way to town, she asked me if I was
going to come back with bread? I always buy bread or cookies, or
something in town for her & her mom.. I found her some whole wheat,
and a snickers bar.. But she wasnt home when I returned, so I hung
them by the door, knowing she'd be happy when she got home and found
her bread and chocolate bar..

she's going on three years old...

anyway, was pleased to get the cake pans, handy for drying grains or
seeds etc. Between weddings..

definitely worth having...

also have been working on the air rifle, just figured out this morning
how to fix a problem the flip up sight was having... happy to have
the device, exelent minimalistic garden defender..

and there are plenty of toxins available locally...

my worker killed a rare snake on my buddy's farm, not normal for this
area and he wasnt sure about the name... it was an incredibly
strange snake, about three feet long and four or more inches thick...
I've never seen anything so short and fat even in fotos, looked like
an oversized Oregon garden slug, with a fat head & fangs.. it had a
diamond pattern, but not a rattlesnake family member.. there are
plenty of toxic snakes here.. maybe a dozen types in the books,
I've killed plenty, and my worker kills them constantly.. but this
one was the wierdest yet.. a three foot snake that weighed several
pounds...

betcha some of that one's venom would spice up a dart or an arrow...

its why I know the air rifle is more than its taken to be.. To me its
a cheap way to shoot rats... But if push comes to shove, it's a highly
efficient and minimalistic device capable of keeping people from
liking trips out of town... if the indians had had air rifles to
deliver toxins, instead of blowguns, I doubt the Europeans would have
had their way with them...
Here there are enough snakes to keep most folks living in town... an
army attempting to occupy the hills would lose guys to snakes...
regularly....

I've lived in the brush here for 15 years now... and am extremely
wary... And still have close encounters constantly.... its no joke,
to live in the jungle isnt for people with an arrogant attitude...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: