Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tuesday, 13th April 2010........

Morning... Got back from panama a couple days ago... nice trip,
explored a new place, liked it better than old place...

now happy to be home...

my thoughts this morning are on the news, I see Iran is building
faster centrifuges... No surprise to me.... cant stop them short of
an invasion....

which is the wrong thing to do... The problems of today's world are
obvious.. Same stuff I've written about for years.. Basically most of
it is results of fascism.... a greed based planet wide civilisation..
Failed foriegn policy is the results, grand finale to the big lie
ahead.. Get out of babylon.. 'cause baby she's going to blow...

corruption rises, people react by becomming more dishonest
themselves in the streets, a bad cycle, getting worse by the day...
its not the way to be, doesnt lead anywhere even remotely good, and
its very obvious to me the Ranchers are spot on about humanity....

Makes me sad... I watched kids playing in Panama, was good to smile
at their antics.... I visited with my little niece on the way home,
and she was happy to see me.. gave me my first kisses in years,
really sweet kid...

I would like to see a better world for the kids... but it isnt likely
to happen under current management... people who already have too
much, only to want more, are leading humanity down the road to
terminal vanity...

I added to my own materialism in Panama... got a long wanted air
rifle... now have a means to efficiently rid myself of a problem with
people who steal my food... I checked it out yesterday, it diesels
fine on mineral oil, upping the velocity a bit... making it a very
good garden protector.. Thats unlikely to be lethal unless I have to
use it with poison arrow frog venom... its a very nicely designed
piece, a bullpup configuration, comes apart in the middle into two 16
inch hunks.. it wants a sling and a quality scope.. Most will laugh,
but its avery practical possession.. What it lacks in power it makes
up for in other ways... it doesnt require any legal toilet paper,
and is cheap to feed, I got over a thousand pellets, so I'm set for
life if used wisely....

I'ved owned air rifles since I was a kid... very handy devices for
around the campsite....

I once saw video of indians in the Amazon using blowguns, poisoned
darts, hunting tree critters... it took 30 seconds or a minute for
the neuro toxins to start working... and in the same vignette they
filmed indians using air rifles to do the same job, with no toxins...

I instantly connected the dots, knowing of reusable darts are availabe
for air rifles...

I dont hunt anymore.. but I do have to deal with rats.. Two and four
legged... and if things get really bad, I may have to retreat up into
the mountains... Not alot of food there, but no shortage of tree
critters... And if I'm retreating, it will be due to human problems..
so a device I can run on muscle and frog toxins, thats quiet and
accurate could be just the thing.. subsistence and survival are very
much about minimalism... You wont get rich living subsistence, but
you may survive what the rich man wont....

I have my bow and crossbow for bigger stuff.. What I needed was
something to protect the corn & beans that didnt lose arrows that take
hours to make... now for a penny, I can run problems out of my
garden.. and as chance would have it, coming home, carrying the gun,
I ran into my prime asshole neighbor who likes to steal things from
people's gardens and orchards.. he will no doubt not like knowing I
can nail him with something he wont like, that requires a doctor visit
to get dug out of his fat ass... Few people will trade a little hole
with lead in it, for a sack of easy food..

not more than a time or two...

anyway, I'm quite the social joke... only a crazy gringo tarzan would
think highly of an air rifle.... but I know a few things.... and I'm
thankful to the Chinese for making me such a very well built device
thats stargate quality... I may hunt for a heavier spring for it...
and will paint it camouflage, mostly to protect it from rust...

I also added to my field kitchen.. got a 12 inch stainless pie pan,
very nice for corn bread, fruit pie, and other stuff I can & do
grow... I feel that materialism will be much harder soon.. so I try
to get simple items that are subsistence related when I can now..
you might laugh too, but remember I made it out of Babylon alive....
and have learned plenty since.... Still learning...

did see some nice axe heads in Panama.. Maybe will get a couple when I
go back... I have all the axes I need, but consider them a wise
investment.. And what is available now, might not be always... and
axes are top of the list survival tools..

I also saw Chinese Singer sewing machines in Panama for $120, would
like to get one for my nieces mom... she's studying to be an
accountant, but the new lady president here thinks cutting off
scholarships is the way to improve the country.. the girl has been
studying full time hard to get a scholarship... so I'm hoping to be
able to afford her a sewing machine so she can use it to finance her
own way thru university...
she already sell clothes out of catalogs to other women, and is
industrious, and has a good business head.. she's one of the
prettiest most level headed women I've ever met, and her mother is an
indigenous woman I seriously respect... never seen a better woman....
Glad she has a really good husband.. both great humans... and there
are so few these days....

people, its all about human decency... nothing else is as
important... I hear about the rich and famous.. They dont often
impress me..

I also have gotten to speak via fone to a woman I met online....
being able to talk has calmed things a lot... and she speaks english
with a beautiful German accent.... oh! melts my heart to hear her...

and I've always wanted to speak German.... A very pretty language on
the ears... she also speaks french, and is picking up spanish too....
a highly intelligent and good person.. i want to be friends even if
it never goes any farther than that..

I was worried about a million things, having been thru grinder
relationships.. but listening to her it was very obvious she is a
very reasonable woman.. and the Zen saying about women, is the best
thing a man can hope for is an understanding woman... so we shall
see, crossing my fingers it works out... I've lived alone over 15
years....

anyway, another good day ahead.... got to climb a breadfruit tree in
a couple minutes, and peel some green bananas...

have also been enjoying emails with my son, he and his brother just
got a progressive reloading press, they partner up on such things...
Both crack shots and good humans.. and I hear on short wave that
police departments are laying off and advising people to arm up....
good advice... the Elite may trash things totally, but It will be the
common folk who set it back to rights... lofty ideas like planet wide
government will only result in a bad smash up... the root of the
problem is people thinking they can improve things by twiddling with
other people's lives to their own greedy gain... never happen.. It
will only make things worse & worse... People need left alone, and
there are NO good governments.... only hipocrits in power, sick
humans too good to grow their own food.. And who group up to bully the
common folk to death and milk the dogshit out of them with taxes &
interest, and before its all over, they will screw things up so bad
that their hubris gets repaid... an old cycle.. Trims off greedheads,
and the peasants stupid enough to believe in their grand lies..

anyway, dishes to do, food to prepare, and then I'll listen to short
wave as it cooks....

also learned a friend is coming down soon and will bring my new used
flute... looking forward to happy hours learning to play it... much
better than watching Barbie and Ken do the plastic people routine on a
TV.... its all about getting back to whats real... good luck!

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: