Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday 6th April 2010..........

Morning, about two O'clock...

Have been up for an hour, rebuilt the fire, feeling OK, thinking
about the world outside my personal bubble...

looks to me like everyone wants to run everyone else's business...
and nobody realizes that all the business is the problem.....
Everyone wants to control others while having everything their own
way.... political groups, governments, corporations,
individuals.....

well, I want to control me, and liberate me at the same time.... the
real battle is in the head... and if others cant understand, or wont
understand, well, they have their own path to walk...

No man is an island, but we are each individuals..
We men, and our nemisis; women, have the eternal struggle going on,
and what I've learned, is that women can be smart, but so far havent
run into any I can describe as wise..

control freaks....

well, I'm free... I run my own life... and I doubt that I will ever
find a woman capable of living with me, without having to try to jerk
my strings.....

so.. alone is fine..

I live in as much freedom as I can get for myself.. doing pretty good
really... subsistence is an obtainable dream... everybody is
fighting over money... sometimes I think about the rancher's
warnings, and wonder if one's luck in the apocalypse wont be muchly
connected to where one is at on the money food chain, when it hits...
Those on the bottom end up on top... I.e. Some poor fool eating
bananas and coconuts would be alot better off than a billionair the
day money & gold became meaningless...

all I know, is its a nice night, bugs ar chirping, the campfire is
pretty, its long hours until dawn, and I have nothing better to do
than enjoy them..

in the morning I climb a tree, cut a bread fruit, peel bananas, usual
routine... I enjoy climbing the tree, getting up high, balancing
barefoot on limbs, no hands while I use a bamboo pole to reach out and
twist off my lunch.... Going on 54, still as agile as a kid...
theres alot to be said for not becoming a TV vegetable... happiness
is heading towards simplicity until you get there..

everybody else is squabbling and bickering... I'm cooking yummy
breadfruit, baking bananas, making lemonaid, picking and drying hot
peppers, and yesterday I was baking breadnuts and sharing with the
dog... pretty good, kept the hands busy peeling them to pop into my
mouth, threw some to the pooch, she busily munching too...

too bad my life isnt good enough for a woman eh? oh well, the dog is
good company, and in one's 50's sex becomes an option instead of a
goal.... could be alot worse off, like the woman I saw online once
who had AIDS, and was juct wanting somebody to talk to... dire
straits... and not a friend to be found... and before, perhaps
twiddling with men &/or women like it would never end... bet she
wishes she'd stuck with some decent guy now... life isnt a fun game,
its risky at best, and too much success is worse than too little...

knowing when to stop averts disaster...

humans generally havent a clue about knowing when enough is enough...

what I have learned, is that I really dont need much to be content...
mostly happiness comes from not being bothered... where I usually
fall down is working with others... Doesnt seem to be very viable to
presume anyone else wants to find freedom and happiness.. they all
seem destined for hell.... broad is the way to destruction...
And plenty of company on that road.... I may be alone, but I'm not
catching AIDS, or putting up with some one else's shit.... and I
dont even have to feel bad about other people having to put up with
me...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: