Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday 19th of July 2010............

Morning, just waking up.....

listened to short wave last night, wanted to tune in to the king
identity people, got them, quality of recording was really bad, and
the speaker was off on a racist tangent anyway, one of those using
linguistics of bible languages to promote a racist agenda.. so they
may understand there are space craft, but they havent figured out the
galaxy isnt all white...

it aint about color, its about quality... or qualities... like
honesty, decency, etc.. too bad the racists arent as focused on
decency instead eh? they might have more of a future....

I got back from a border cross recently, had an interesting trip,
only to come down with a microbe from town that put me sick in bed for
several days... now over that, but it was another reminder why I
like staying home...

got a new used fone from my son, figuring out the tech, still havent
gotten it to work as a comm device on my SIM chip, suspecting either
something I'm doing wrong, or more problems due to local telecom
monopoly I.c.e., Who stop at nothing to milk the last cent possible
out of third world people..... incredibly bad company... stuff
starting to show up on line about them, mostly people astounded at
how bad their services are... So far the stories are nothing in
comparison to their long term history.... the tip of the iceberg....

Anyway, enjoying learning the new fone, able to read books for first
time in over a year, and it has compass, maps, GPS, star maps, etc.
so I dawned on what a cool boyscout device it is... also has a good
scientific calculator, and my son plumbed plenty of other goodies
into it, plus the usual fone apps, so its new toy syndrome for me....

I've been waiting for the tech to improve to the point one device does
all, and its gotten there... now have to figure out how to use it
all... so far things have worked really well, the camera is fairly
fast, and doesnt ask stupid questions instead of being ready to
shoot... thats been a real problem with computer software so far,
engineers/programmers so caught up in their own vanity, they've wasted
billions of hours of people's time with programming that just pisses
people off because it doesnt function well due to excessive bullshit
from such nerds trying to impress everyone with how much they know....

Microsoft's Windows and its absurd pop ups are the classic example...
the last thing I want is a machine that interrupts me with stupid
questions in my face... microsoft and others still havent figured
out that notifications should go at the bottom of the screen & not
stop process.... I will never buy another microsoft product as long
as I live if I can avoid it... thats how impressed I was with their
utter garbage...

anyway, this device is much improved, put out by Google, not
Gates..... I have some privacy issues with both companies... and
hope that Google begins realizing that just because you can do
something, doesnt mean you should.... people take their personal
rights very seriously... especially in the modern era of absurd
government...

speaking of the bastards, heard yesterday US GOV has pulled 70,000
blogs from one site due to a few of them having copyrighted
material.... in other words an excuse to achieve censorship via
intimidation... doesnt impress me as something a legitimate
government would do, feels more like a sleaze factor type....
personally I think most modern governments are illegitiment....
corrupted by media monopolies.... and by money...

theyre just shooting themselves in the foot... now there are 70,000
bloggers with a serious axe to grind, and a more awake to sick reality
readership also.... millions of people made aware by the actions, as
to what turds lie in Washington.... Puns intended....

personally I think government has become an
un necessary evil, and that we should all work towards the
elimination of all of them at the same time by creative means.... to
eliminate government is to eliminate the most sucessful terrorists....
just governance is one thing, current human models are another...
not even close...

current human governments could be described as corrupt to absolute
terms... they serve no necessary service, and skew reality towards
the greed monster eating the planet...

fostering people's dependency so you can rape them continually, isnt
a proper model.... its a very sick system...

and I voted with my feet years ago... to this day, I live every day,
in a manner that supports government least...

no need for violence, and every need for removing your support for
such sickos...

anyway back towards less vile topics, the new fone makes an exelent
book reader, and I'm looking forward to starting my download library
on SD MICROCHIPS for it... have two gigas thanks to my son, and
hoping to afford more micro SD's as I believe they are the storage
device with the most future... so I'm several steps closer to my
stargate library... still not to the point I can download myself,
but hopefully get there soon... after I can my limit will be
economic, affording the chips..... Which I will likely make a
priority... the ability to have a library of hundreds of thousands
of books in a field jacket top pocket is very impressive to me... and
I hope other survivalists are doing the same....


i also bought an axe head in Panama.. made in Germany, a single
bitt, and it was marked 3.5 pounds, but is in fact a 2 lb head...
likely how it got to central america; a factory seconds due to being
mis marked...

wont hurt its cutting abilities, and when I can afford generator gas,
I'll be cutting a hunk of Cortesa up, to start a handle for it... it
and a small cruiser's double bitt axe are my refugee kit axes...
having a spare axe isnt stupid.. I consider the axe in the top five
most important items to own....

It was a good trip to Panama, got several refugee pack items.. and
thats not easy to do when you've been at this as long as I have..


I also recently got a used car tire correct for making sandals...
going to piece together my "thousand Li" sandals as possible..
thinking to make them as indestructable as I can... another refugee
item.. so far all the expensive yuppie sandals have lacked the
fundamental durability factor... we live in a world of vanity...

the good news is one can make one's own gear...

it takes longer than just buying, but generally a much better
idea... one learns important skills making things, and one can make
better gear than one can buy...

I constantly try to upgrade... currently wondering about another
knife making project... always trying for the perfect knife... my
refugee/stargate kit is whats important to me, the focus also reminds
me of other works that keep me more on track...

having a wise focal point in an insane reality is important.... I
spent the other day processing anger, its very difficult to live in
the modern technocult... much stress, and little collective sanity..
and I'm not alone in my realisations... most everyone is making the
same types of realizations at the same time now.. I'm afraid
flippant government censorship wont prevent a new paradigm... when
the crunch happens, government will discover itself to be a lost
dog....

I expect to see utter collapse in my life time..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: