Friday, July 2, 2010

Thursday, 1st of July 2010.....

morning, cooking food, writing emails, thinking about survival stuff..

got some fishing equipment planed out from the heavy bladed french
knife stock, also working on mountain bike parts, cleaning and
treating for rust, doing a restoring job on my bike, planning on
going to a camouflage paint job... realized I can recover the seat
with camouflage nylon packcloth from a cheap duffle bag... also
thinking to replace the pad I made for the nuts bar, had a leather
covered pad, w/lacing and beads, for the shoulder carry, thinking to
go camouflage there too....

it will take me a few months to get it all back together, plenty of
things needed, money tight... but looking forward to having it
again, just for the exercize and mid distance mobility..

also hoping to one day add one of the bike motor kits to it, thus
creating the ultimate mechanical device for road refugee
survivalism....


a mountain bike and small motor would likely get 100 mpg, allowing
me to split a danger zone for a gallon of gas...

also after an economic crash, its the ultimate fuel milage device for
the lone traveler..
When the New World Order depression hits, having the most efficient
transport possible will be valuable.... cheaper than mass
transit...

the ability to do a fishing trip on a liter of gas is mind boggling....

as is being able to pedal past my sticky fingered neighbor's house
before daylight on the way out....

I and my buddy currently have a two person forum going on the gulf
disaster, he heard a temperature number of 400 degrees farenhiet,
but I dont know if thats at the well head, or at the bottom...

what I see being minimum, is sea water getting into the well, and
causing a cooling effect on the rock at depth, creating a thermal
cracking effect...

so if temps arent high enough for explosive giesering, we could still
see a long term "cancer" going there... with the crust cracking
deeper and deeper over time... a weathering effect at 20000 ft below
the sea surface... could go on indefinitely, leaking, growing.... a
status quo legacy to the planet....

anyway, hearing rumors of the inevitable government botch job.....

the difference between Obama and Bush, is what they get to screw up
for their greedy cronies....

seems Obama is playing politics with the event... opening himself up
for a crimes against the planet trial with the Ranchers from the dark
of space....

add that to oath breaking the constitution... makes me glad I'm a
worthless nobody...

being an emperor without a head doesnt sound fun to me....

thing to remember, is the Ranchers can appear at any moment..
passages in the bible about JC leaving and returning in clouds... I
suggest you search UFO images until you find the fotos of the ring
shaped one emitting vapor until it becomes a cloud...

what that means, is they're already here, observing, and can end the
game the moment they choose.... It also means they are observing
everything.... and listening to everything..

if they are going to do a sweep, and cause the bad guys to "wink out",
it means they have intelligence... and considering there's passages
about people grinding grain winking out, one assumes its a thorough
job, and gets those counting gold bars in their bunkers too....

basically we're lab rats... and whats outside our box is so beyond
us that we titter are the possibility....

all makes sense to me, if you have a galaxy billions of years old,
what are the chances of having somebody with star travel already
running it?

and considering we are peeping over the immortality horizon ourselves,
what are the chances of enlightened rulership? making the same
mistakes in endless cycles would get old to immortals... sooner or
later they'd figure out what actually worked best...

another recent realisation is that "wisdom is fear"....

no joke, think about it... Wisdom is usually learned the hard way...
meaning eventually one developes a healthy respect for what happens if
you screw up...

what that means, is to fear is wise... Add a balance componant.....
somewhere between insistant stupidity, and groundless paranoia...

so from my perspective, I think whats most important, is contributing
least possible to the problems, leaning hard on sollutions, and
playing well until the game over buzzer... plenty of time for
introspection, admitting I'm no saint, and rethinking myself....
also being thankful for not only what I have but how little it is...

excess baggage is the last thing a guy needs in a crisis...

so, I shall continue to work on survival stuff, plant more food, try
to clean up my own act, and try to help others...

you know; like the fanatic
Christians; "saving people!"

I think they've missed the boat but stepped off the pier....

my version of saving souls, is trying to give good advice.. share
what I've figured out.... get people to realize what its really all
about.. Get people to understand it aint about money etc. its about
human decency, integrity etc... and the best way I can teach is by
example....

the other day on a call-in I heard a guy ask; what can we do to teach
our kids to stand up to the evil?


I knew the answer...

teach them by example... Expecting them to do it for you is a cop
out... do it for them, and leave them a proper example to follow....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: