Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday 5th of July 2010.............

Morning, got a fire going.. Cleaned a few breadnuts, got them in the
dutch oven... Guitar is down and plugged in... Another day home alone
in peace....

feeling pretty good, listened to some short wave last night, caught
Le Show, then some other stuff, including the kingidentity.com
folks.... didnt hear much of them, was drifting in & out, but did
hear a bit, one of the speakers admitting that what they had for
understanding was really strange..

yup! had the same feeling myself!

theyre still very much into the religious aspect, for myself, I'm
still trying to differentiate between little green men, sky gods,
great spirit, and who Jesus is.... I guess I dont have to know for
sure until the game plays out... and my thoughts are I'm on the good
guy's team, who ever that is...

and looking at world situation, I dont think the Elite on this planet
are good guys, so I'll take my chances with some guys who seem to
be into honesty, sticking up for the poor, against unfair economics,
legalism, etc., as they wrote the book on it.....

it isnt them destroying this planet... its us, and all the
sollutions are so simple....

all people need to do is stop & think, and realize that its them doing
it by not getting a handle on their own bad side...

personally I dont understand why more people dont break the groupthink
mindset and realize what a terrible burden it really is...

its like owning a house; handy in cold climates, but even there, you
can get by on very little and be a better person for it... being a
vain snob and making fat payments to support your arrogance isnt very
impressive to me ..... personally I'm impressed more by human decency
than affluence...

weath comes from the creation of poverty or the destruction of the
environment, therefor affluence is more a sign of evil than good.....
the reason square miles are covered with upscale ticky tacky, is
because the humans are sick ego heads...

they lack imagination, decency and guts, not to mention humility...
i'd much rather live in a portable dwelling, and leave the earth
better when I left than upon my arrival.....

days should be spent planting and caring for fruit trees, building
trails that humans and animals will use, planting food everywhere,
propagating flowers into glades like Elves, living a robust and
wholesome life, being friends to animals instead of trying to eat
them like slavering carnivores....

I think people are sick, institutionalizing their kids, is that
love? do they really learn anything all that useful? Isnt it a waste
of their little lives, when they can be taught to read in a couple
months, and the other skills in not much more...?

do we really need 12-14-16 years of education, or is it a jobs
program for academics and bureauocrats, and tax collectors?

civilisation is like a hair ball in the bathtub drain, best to clean
it out and get things flowing again....

how? by letting go of what really isnt necessary..

if youre tired of getting screwed over, quit doing it to others, and
get out of systems that encourage it...

I dont think I'd ever want to own a regular house.. Just the upkeep
and cleaning is a full time job...

when I started my rewilding process, I felt insecure... it took
getting totally fed up with my life in bondage to get me to break
out...

But what I have realized since, is that there was little to fear..
its a process of simplification, things get easier & easier as you
retro-progress......

I dont even bother buying matches or lighters anymore.. I made a
squirt bottle with a bic pen refill straw, and squirt a bit of
chainsaw gas on a hunk of dried coconut husk, and hit it with the
welder's striker.... works every time... and its an open fire pit so
not much danger...

I've let go of fat foods from the grocery store and gone to simple
basics, and fruit and veggies I grow.... much healthier, no
refridgerator to clean, nothing wasted, no job to pay the electric
bill, and I feel better at 145 than I did at 195......

and I'm still learning... and its fun....

I see women on the date sites.. living their vanities... the only
thing they are really getting from it is old.....

millions of nobodys.... more interested in false outer beauty, than
real inner person....

me? i've become interested in persuing fundamentals.... I see it as
getting ahead of the curve....

its like my buddy working on his boat... in a few months, he can
sell his camper and move into the boat, one less payment one step
closer to real freedom... I was writing him these days, talking
about state employees in California working for minimum wage, and 48
states going bankrupt...

there are alot of folks who're going to lose their houses.... I
wonder if any of them are starting to think of alternative to payments
entirely?

I think I'd be fixing up a box truck or an old school bus, or a
boat.... making myself a nice downscale nest to weather the storm
in....

one I've long thought of, is doing it in a micro van, and putting 4wd
drive train under it.... building a nano-camper.... all you need
is a dry warm place to sleep, cook, read, etc.... let go of the
baggage and you can do it with about anything imaginable....
personally I like house trucks, boats, and yurts... wall tents are
fine too....

my current living apparatus is a ten by ten wall tent with no
walls... works fine, plenty of fresh tropical breezes, and the
payments are really affordable....

and it allows me to live in paradise... own the farm free and
clear... taxes about $10 a year... and considering I buy less than
$500 in food per year, I suspect I'm not supporting the system
much... could be handy when the Aliens decide to pull the plug on
this experiment, and kill the worst rats who've been supporting the
crooked system, and trashing the planet..

I live alone, bother no one, and keep happy with my hobbies... I'm
far from perfect, but at least I'm not doing much damage... I have
nothing to be dishonest about...

and if it would get me a billet on a star ship, it was worth
doing.... and its a better life than I had being normal.... every
day is mine...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: