Thursday, February 18, 2010

Monday 15th February 2010...............

Morning, just after midnight actually... Woke rested...

feeling OK, nice night, not alot of mosquitos...
I washed my new blanket yesterday, its almost dry... nice to have a
spare blanket... feels good, very basic possession... I'm thinking
I should get a couple more if theres time & money...

I also got a few more heavy bladed french knives to use for steel for
knife projects..
and I got a couple sets of batteries for the short wave, so I can
listen to more of the Demise Opera around the planet..

I was reading yesterday about the big cats, being all more closely
related to each other, than to smaller cats... also that most were
being driven extinct, while humanity bickers..

well, like the Johnny Cash song; when the man comes around, he'll
decide who to blame... do you suppose it will include you? just
doing your job, no questions, spending your credits like the Joneses?
have to wait and see I guess... but its described as being ruled
with an iron rod....

thats a fairly stiff description, not being ruled like mommy with a
snot rag for your nose poor baby!

kings used to carry septers, which were the descendents of the battle
mace... They were for knocking the servants in the head that didnt do
as told, I'm sure the other servants would drag off the bodys....
So what an iron rod means is absolute control... woe to coyotes that
grab a sheep eh? an iron rod is no joke as a weapon....

its like the police now, charging people for raising their hands to
defend themselves from billy clubs...

do you suppose they'll get the iron rod?

Wednesday 17th February......

almost sundown, slept, an afternoon siesta...
Listened to short wave awhile today, things still nuts in the outside world...

politics never cured anything except sanity...

had a guy asking me a couple days ago why I stay home, and dont
socialize.... had to explain to him I was tired of people's shit,
tired of being screwed by people's ego trips.....

I like people, but hate their shit..... isolation puts me with just
my own defects... which leads to working on them.... other people's
defects are incurable by me... mine I can do something about...

Its fine staying alone for days on end, one can stay emotionally very
balanced... no emotional extremes... very nice, probably a few
million people in the real world who wish they could be alone for an
indefinite period... today I only checked my emails once... Why? in
part because I was appreciating being not bothered by anything...

real mental stability is addictive, but everybody gets sidetracked
by technoculture shit.....
And then life becomes a compromise...

well you wont find sanity running after the insanity parade......

life is a series of choices followed by a series of realities they
create... if you want a better life, make better choices... its a
quicker route to happiness than expecting somebody else to do it for
you.....

When I was at the border the other day, I bought an ice bucket,
about a gallon or so... been wanting one for years... not for ice,
but for a milking bucket for goats etc... Just the right size...

its stainless steel, cost me $5.50, thats way cheap for something
that could be used for generations by neonomadics... for the cost
of a yuppie coffee at a drive up...

I also bought the french knives to cut down into other shapes,
rehandle etc.... $2 sure is a good deal, $2 for a better knife than
my grandmother ever had... so I keep at it, collecting
neoindigenous stuff, doin my little projects, living on simple food,
slowly getting older while feeling the same... not worn out.. Not
frazzled chasing a bogus retirement.... one day blends into the
next.... basically its too easy to go neoindigenous..... most
people are too civilized to even attempt it... and its so so
simple....


I marked out some blades to cut... looks like I get some rather thick
points for scrapers or whatever... nice... theyre handy...
knives are great tools.... my boyscout field book comments they are a
crude tool... and very ancient... I use them every day.... lately I
have been experimenting with really basic designs.... and enjoying
it...getting knives down to absolutes... simple practical stuff..
its a nice hobby....

so a new moon setting to the west, I have a fire going, the road
noises on the highway below my mountain are quieting down, the sun
has just set...

another tropical night begins... I took the siesta, so will be awake
for awhile.. I practiced the guitar this morning, picking out a
Moody Blues song, and O'Caroline song, very nice to be learning such
classics... makes me much happier than listening to music on the
radio.... nowdays its mostly obnoxious noise... I hear stuff I
like ocasionaly, even new stuff, but not much..

cant imagine all the TV heads, I see bits of stuff when in town,
little of any social value... Its noise and flash..... I'm happier
with my wolfy dog on a mountain..... she's laying by the fire..
nothing has changed for us in ten thousand years... still man & dog
and fire....

I bought a used flute online, it will come down next visit by
friends or family from the states... I'm looking forward to learning
to play it too... Should be nice eh? to sit by the fire on tropical
nights, and waft airs over the mountain... like some new age
ambient mood album.. the good life has never changed, its been
lost, but still easily found.. take the path to simplicity....

wood still burns, boils the water, cooks the food, and sunny days
still are common... I hear governments on radio passing rediculous
laws...

well, 40% of the planet is still wild... thats alot of territory to camp in...

Lately the people have been fighting back... refusing the
stupidity... how long until they quit funding the monster? we have a
military industrial insanity trying to conquer the world, while the
dark ages begin at home..

the status quo has taken some hits lately, and still trying to fly
the big lie.... if they keep it up they will start getting national
strikes against their wars....

will bullying in northern Yemen do any real good?

I doubt it.... I think leaving people alone and keeping out of their
business is a really good idea.....

tourism is so much more polite than expeditionary wars propping up
local despots....

foriegn wars are doomed to inevitable failure... its like trying to
run your neighbor's house and take his wife... you may get away with
it for a little while, but sooner or later they will figure out how to
kill you...

I'm just glad I'm not one of the sickos making the decision to use
uranium munitions on people and places... I suspect when the Ranchers
come, those types will get a gashed throat...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: