Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thursday 25th Febuary 2010..........

Morning....

listened to short wave yesterday...

sounds like Bedlam... Nash's Equilibrium is a model insanity...
what I hear is bickering and fighting and greed.. I hear liars and
people spinning everything to manipulate.. I hear sleaze.. I hear
sanity hardly being heard..

its all going somewhere.... somewhere not good.... I dont hear
anywhere sane.... I'm more sane as a nutcase subsisting on a mountain
alone...

I had a guy ask me the other day why I didnt socialize like I used
to? I had to tell him every thing I had ever tried with anyone
local had failed...

and when I was saying it, I was thinking to myself; or with anyone
else for that matter... its a planet of bickering egos...

and again; its all heading somewhere, and I think I know where,
thanks to a passage in the Koran, and my understanding of the skygods
etc...

Its heading for the big fight, the nuclear brawl..... the planet
barfight of drunks on greed... the meltdown...

there is no harmoney....
There is no one to trust.
There is no one to believe in.
There is no one who can help us or change things...

the only sanity is when you get off by yourself and focus on basics....

sanity is being alone...
Sanity is getting down to basics...
Sanity is knowing humanity is insane...

humanity is a creature that bickers and fights..
No two people seem to be able to get along...

always problems... we're screwed up....

I just feel lucky I got out of it.... got out of vanity land....
I hear being frugal is "in" in New York.....

what do you suppose will be "in" when the liars and buffoons crash the economy?

I hear the goverment is beginning to admit recovery isnt reality...
no shit guys? you mean all this crap youve been feeding us has been
bullshit?
Hmm? Who would have thought you could fix things with lies and
manipulation and more of the same?

I'm glad I dont have a TV... if I watched one, I'd be "mentally
disturbed"....
i cant imagine how disgusting TV must be now... I see a little of the
latin version when unavoidable...

its all disgusting....

I have AM/FM radios, I never turn them on... never... I think its
been well over a year since I last listened.... its all garbage...
I listen to short wave to mostly get a feel for how bad things are,
and the ocasional piece of folk music from someplace far away... its
like going to the city dump....

one might find something sometimes.. But its mostly rats and garbage
and a bad smell...

the most important thing I get from the technocult is the ocaisional
new tooth brush... my current expenditures including food are
about $50 a month.. and most of what I dont spend on food goes in to
long term tangibles.... things I find at the junk shops that I think
will be handy after the crash....

if what I understand is right about the skygods, we've been set up
to be crash test dummies....

to bicker and fight until we go nearly extinct.. and then they come
along and scoop up a few who managed to keep their sanity and decency
while everybody else went crazy...

should be a pretty good group to be in, but its sure gonna be hell
to get there...

I notice few minding their own business... I see ego inflated super
chimps parading around in clothing pretending to be better than they
really are, and most believing it....

where is the balance? who is well centered? What is the truth? Why
are we doing this?

what good does an office building full of drones do?

morning, a couple days later, waiting for dawn...

hearing about problems with web censorship coming over the horizon..
this is just going to result in alternatives being produced.. its
like firearms tech, or any other, necessity is the mother of
invention, create a blockage, get a new quantum leap level of tech..
on guns, I expect a leap to liquid fueled versions from solid fuel...
on the web, I suspect people will set up alternatives like govt
free mini webs with pirate shunts hacked into the government webs...
personally I think if it goes to "online insurrection", the hackers
will have an enemy to focus on finally, and quit bothering common
folk, and start trashing the control instead... tech is too fluid
to be controlled.... laws are too many to be enforced, and any
attempt at thwarting common man gets gone around like a dead car at a
stop light...

and the more you try to run people's lives, the more they hate you and
back your enemies...

sorry control freaks, its a fact of life.... Your game is terminal....

I think we are in for rough times very soon... I suggest people
download the info on this blog, so if its censored or the crash
happens, you have it... store it on a memory stick, archive it, be
prepared to blue tooth it to friends... and do the same with other
files.. when the Pig Snout Snoops shut down the web, go person to
person... its slower, but will get the job done.. the space elevator
treatise is copy righted, but only to prove my origen of it.. Anyone
who cares to, has my personal permission to copy and spread anything
on this blogsite....
In fact I hope you do so, as there is alot of info on survival etc.
Concentrated here... and its about to become a very "in" thing, at
the same time this blog will likely be censored.... I will quit
writing it when that happens, and it then becomes a finished work,
and censorship is what will cause it to go to seed... it will likely
become an underground collector's item... an Anarchist's cookbook of
sorts, but this one is my process of figuring out the game, a
voyage of discovery that connects the dots between the Bible, Book of
Enoch, and Koran, and reality.... sure it will become dated, sure
others have made similar realisations... but this one is likely the
most correct and the least read... making it a rare commodity on the
underground information swap market...

I've enjoyed making a total fool of myself! I hope you've enjoyed and
appreciated me doing it!

the ulitimate goals of any good class clown, are to make people
happier, point out the truth, and show control to be absurd and
impossible....

I will continue to write here as long as possible... but I dont
expect that to be more than a year or two at most... and there are
bazaar bits of genius on this blog worth saving... I wont be able to
save it myself.... I need your help to save it and spread it...
if/when they limit the web, being able to bluetooth a file like this
one to a friend, will be like the Russians who passed banned music or
censored information via cassette tapes during the soviet era...
when there is no freedom, what is freedom becomes the most treasured
of things....

and this blog, with it's focus on the neoindigenous sollutions, it's
connecting the dots on what the religions are really all about, and
it's common sense advice, and it's heretic humor will be worth
keeping... definitely a post censorship collector's item...
Definitely should outlive it's author, definitely has been fun
doing....

thankyou for being my reader, no author is anything without his
readers.... the readers are the author, the author is the readers, we
are one in thought sharing...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: