Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tuesday 2nd February 2010..........

Evening, too hot to sleep... lost a blog entry this morning, my fone
ate it... So much for reliability..

interesting day, listened to a couple radio programs, things
obviously insane in the real world...

makes me glad to have realized what the Ranchers were all about...
just knowing why humanity is so insane is a calming thing for the
mind.... I dont have to take it personal.... its not my fault, its
an experiment gone awry due to unauthorized hanky panky on the part of
some guys who werent exactly being angels.... yeah, women are
tempting, but there always seems to be a heavy price to pay for
falling into it... worse for them guys.. bad for their
descendents, including us marginally sane versions...

me? Yeah I can remember being normal/totally insane... much better
now, when you give up on normalcy, the sanity meter edges up
substancially....

I'm enjoying guitar practice more & more, its something that negates
the world reality, a focus on something mantra like.. no insanity to
it... no bickering, which is what I hear everywhere else... if
wisdom is knowing others, and enlightenment is knowing yourself, what
is realizing that the problem seems to be universal bickering?


what we have is a socially immature race of beings, who spend most of
their time bickering over really stupid things... I see no
maturity.... theres no such thing as an adult.. Just spoiled
children acting nasty & vile...

rise above.... rise above disention...

how? by a focus on yourself as a causative rather than a victim...
nothing to feel guilty about, and everything to try to find ways
around.. I've been feeling really thankful for other people's
screwy trips lately, I just hit the shift key and change the energy
into what can I do about me? bickering and pointing fingers is
fruitless, changing one's own thinking patterns is so rewarding,
I'm finding it addictive...

I dont have to be part of the bickering, I DONT HAVE TO BE INVOLVED,
OR TAKE SIDES,
I can skirt it, I can walk around it, I can not step in it..
bickering is like cat shit, the deeper its burried the better...

take a look folks! its all bickering, all the same... the universal
disgusting reality..

well, I have better things to do...

morning, just woke.. Thinking about stuff from short wave yesterday,
one interview a guy said he thought it was going to be a world wide
revolution of the people against tyranny, i.e. Everybody against all
government(s) which is something I've stated repeatedly in this
blog.. the bible, Enoch, and Koran seem to back this up... That the
world government types kick off their own demise with their
incredible stupidity and hubris...

people everywhere are sick of their shit, their puppets, and even
their theater.. I was listening to VOA last night, talking movie
awards, and I was more than bored thinking none of this shit has
meaning or value, just image of the beast TV for zombie slave
consumption... entertainment... a type of group mental
masturbation... Hollywood could slide off into the sea, and it would
be no loss to anyone... its like sports, much to do about nothing,
ditto for politics, and most of religion... silly monkeys role
playing for their bogus economics masters... its all dog shit...

listening to the news is Bedlam..... an insane assylem..... a bunch
of Napoleon types... midget emperors.... and their whores with caked
on faces, that have been hacked up and reshaped to be more like what
they arent.. vanity heads.... all falling off the end of the
conveyor, with new future obituariy types hopping on constantly...

its effectively meaningless..

what I grasp from the skygod's predictions is that the end of the
movie is really bad... Port au Prince is a coming attractions
advertisement.... its demise and destruction and such coming up....
with so few left when its over, as to be called a remnant....

its a garbage civilisation... headed for a town dump ending..
stinking trash heap... the planet was better off when we lived in
huts.... and so were we....

it makes me feel good about my neoindigenous and stargate projects...
sanity disguised as immature hobby level entertainment.. I make
my own gear.... a future mad max.... it makes more sense than the
news.... actually the news is what motivates me... preparing for
the demise of civilisation as I listen to it happening... and all the
women so caught up in vanity, I think I'm most likely to find a mate
wandering with addled wits after the crash... I'll have to pick one
out that doesnt look too insane.... keep her fed until she comes
back into her mind.... its like the people in Haiti, some leaving
the cities, but most clinging to their old spot in the rubble...
where their house was.... you think the world is going to rebuild
it? it was one of the mega slums of the hemisphere.. all the money
goes to glitter and glory, rebuild it? with what? with a hollywood
movie? with the tooth fairy and a magic wand? no its going to be one
disaster after another from now on... hasnt anybody noticed? there
seems to be a pattern...

my guess is it will accelerate... the dance of death and demise....

and nobody will come out of denial until its a major first world city
that goes down...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: