Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday 1st February 2010...........

Morning, day, checked and sent emails, got a nice response from the
page owner of abduction on north canol road.... was very pleased to
get the note... I'm more used to being ignored or laughed at...

anyway, just got fire built and food on, guitar practice soon...
Currently munching fresh coconut, ate a few bananas, and pondering
how life is a humbling experience......

I also got an email from a friend I'd lost contact with...very happy
to reconnect, good guy, friend since high school, and the email from
him was the high light of my mailbox this morning...

so... life goes on.... I ponder the universe, I think about
the realizations I've made, and how little chance there is that they
get out in time.. its like a mouse going head to head with a
locomotive... the mainstream, and even conspiracy stream and even
the UFO stream types are all battling it out and occupying the
spotlight, and the guy who has connected the dots is going to get
ignored... we have religious evangelists parroting things they dont
understand, to the tune of millions of dollars in budget, mostly its a
big battle for attention and money.. of which I get neither...

but I do this blog because I know futility is better than nothing,
better to fight a lost battle than give up.... I at least get to go
down knowing I tried to do what I thought was the right thing....

and having been done, nothing can erase that from time... any time
traveler can happen upon it and read what I've said... a historical
footnote...

I suspect we are being closely monitored... if so chances are this
blog would be found by those measuring the quotient of truth in human
communications... at this point its a mustard seed, an atom of good
at most... but its here, people can stumble on it, and anyone who
desires can read my opinions for free...

and as I've often said, if it helps one person get thru whats coming,
then it was worth doing.....

there is a wealth of information in this blog... mostly original
stuff in the modern era... few discuss the fundamentals... Most books
I've read on survival assume prompt rescue.... look at Haiti! how
prompt is rescue? and thats with an intact technocult... what will
it be like if it was the megaquake? And every city fell at the same
time? do you suppose there'd be some woman trapped somewhere who
would gladly be mine in trade for me prying a burning building off of
her? well, its not likely to happen that way, I wont be going into
the city, and no women seem to be leaving them yet... all caught up
in vanity... I've been playing the online date sites for some time,
getting mostly scams to date, and women too good for me... lucky I
had all the practice along similar lines with the Ticas....

but I try there too..... thinking its another lost battle worth the
doing... even if I end up living alone until the crash, I'll know I
tried.....

and if the crash comes, I have my tools ready, my iron bar, my pipe
and truck spring digging and prying tool, my axe.... and I'd run
down the mountain to the village, and make sure my little niece and
her mother got help if they needed it.. and then onto other neighbors
and try to organize a search and rescue operation among survivors...

I wouldnt be waiting on the government, they cant do the right thing
on a good day with a billion dollars of budget....

were I "Lord Emperor of Earth Planet", things would be different...
the Apocalypse would likely never have happened, because I'm not a
money-motivated person...

just a fool on the hill....

one with a heart & a brain.....

anyway, will soon add the rice to my one pot jungle gormet meal over
the sacred flames..

hoping I am on the narrow path to survival, and not on the broadway
of destruction.. better a long humble life, than a short vain
one.....

anyway 15 minutes until food, just cut up the ripe bananas and the
fresh coconut & star fruit hunks.... Need to pick a few lemons for
sauce.... kind of a strange tropical dish, with beans and corn and
rice... Sweet and sour yumm for the gullets of self and dog...

no need for vitamin supliments, plenty of sun on bare skin, spring
water with no clorine, and anybody who comes up here to tell me what
to do, best remember I'm a bit crazy.... handy that reputation...
works with everybody.... even women.... need to find a woman who
wants some guy thats crazy for her.......

and who doesnt mind the lizards on the bed.... Or the birds flying
thru the house....

later.. eating... Pretty good... no oil, no sugar, so I can eat
plenty and not lard up.....

I see the future as much like being sucked into a black hole, it
doesnt matter what you do in the way of navigation and applying
power, in the hole you go.... in our case the black hole is the
Ranchers of bible histories fame, predictions of nuclear war, plagues,
quakes, famines, with the grand finale being a megaquake, and
destruction by fire... and also hints of the planet wobbling like a
drunk.... all God's dangers from the sounds of things... but my
point is this is a warning from beings technically far beyond us...
starfaring, likely anti-gravity, etc. and so I dont think it wise to
argue over the petty details about what we think is going on now and
what the mechanism of the moment is, or who is responsible.... I
think it would be wise to assume the warnings describe something
real... And to try to figure out what could be the long term causes,
and try to do something serious about it, rather than infighting over
who dunnits, and finger pointing..

this is what I attempt here, supposition looking for possible
explanations.. and ideas on how to save our bacon from it... world
government is not a good idea, more of the same industrialization is
not good... whatever the causes, whatever the explanations, whats
important is that we head it off..... not argue over petty stuff...

personally I dont think there's too much hope... everybody seems to
be after money... its as if all sides of any issue are fighting for
market share, rather than viable sollutions... it has to stop...

I did hear some good news today; perhaps 40% of the planet is still
wild country.... undeveloped... what that tells me, is there is
someplace to goto.... There is an option..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: