Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday 1st February 2010...........

Morning, a couple hours until dawn....

slept OK, thinking about short wave listening, last night... was
getting hard, batteries going dead in radio.. the Survival show
was interesting, I appreciate the guy's effort, even though most of
his expertise is wasted on me.... I live in a different reality,
cant stocpile boughten food, have fairly good food security with live
food etc..... I have several hands of bananas to eat in the next
couple days, I have a simple boughten food diet, if it dissappears
with an economic crash, I just adapt to eating food from my farm
just like the week before payday syndrom now...

the bible talks about times coming where crops dont produce..
Including food trees... all I can say, is no shortage of bugs....
and eating grasshoppers would be better than cannibalism in the
cities....

the dog seems to like them....

plus I have lived very low before, and I also have really tough weed
food type stuff going.. plus I have about 50 acres of forest...
plenty of wild berries, and plant foods.. I've also left trees that
produce things the animals eat... I'm an animal too... and if I
get desperate, I can walk to the lake in my view, and catch
alligators....they're so thick no one likes to go out there...

I also hear talk now about censorship on the internet,, and my mental
response is; I dont need it... its a convienance, not a necesity...
its mostly garbage anyway... some good stuff, but there is nothing
on it I have to have to survive.... I also see that people are
figuring out reality at warp speed now, and that my drivel is maybe
handy to some, but I could stop blogging tomorrow, and still have
made a decent attempt at contribution..

I also know that some people will survive until arrival... my chances
are better than most, I dont live in a city, I dont live in a cold
climate, I dont live in a desert.... i'm not very dependent on the
system, and if the crash happens, people in my friends and family
group will be trying to make it to where I am... because they know
where the best odds of survival really are... Its where the paycheck
aint......

basically what I see happening, is civilisation crumbling and
everyone pretending normalcy... the more awake folks are getting
ready, the more preditory are trapped by their greed in the
crumbling system... success is irresistable... and subsistence isnt
overly glamourous... So a filter of sorts is being created..... Those
attracted to money, ego, vanity, etc. will keep dancing at the
babylon bash....

those with good sense will know when its time to leave.... and
everyone gets to make their personal choices... and pay
accordingly....

just like Haiti, some stayed in the countryside and lived
subsistence, others filled Port au prince with three million
people.... the subsistence types ate the day after the quake, had
water to drink, life goes on... the city types lost a sixth under
the rubble, hacked each other with machettes fighting over food,
and the chances of that city being rebuilt before the big crash comes
are slim.....

and I dont know if anyone has noticed, but more quakes are happening
all the time... 60% of the disaster deaths have been from quakes....

And there is a link between global warming and quakes, the planet
produces heat on the inside, if you insulate the outside better, or
warm up the outside due to a solar heat increase, it will cause a
spike in magma temps... I call it the electric blanket effect...
alot of ambient carbon is being released, human manipulations may be
coinciding with natural fluctuations, and its all connected into a
big conglomeration we call reality... denial of any one aspect does
not change the overall reality....

the spike in crust temps from outside or inside causes thermal
expansion... quite a bit actually, enough per degree to cause
literally hundreds of Richter 9's or higher per degree... I ran the
numbers personally, and got a crude idea.. and also realized that
rock isnt very frictionless, that things will bind, pressures build
up incredible amounts of kinetic energy, and release in jolts....

then I started realizing that things in the bible matched my view of
what I saw from my simple calculations.. I didnt need a degree in
plate tectonics to do it, thermal expansion for stone is an easy
number to find, the expansion for planet diameter is simple solid
geometry, and I compared to the slippages from the Indonesia quake,
and got my grok on the overall magnitude of the problem...

I dont care what scientists, governments, or pundits say, I did my
own homework, and am confident in the results.. it was a crude
approximation, but it is all I need to really know, and I have
changed my thinking to adapt to the reality, and I dont have to argue
with anyone, or try to figure out who to believe... and it did lead
me to the realizations about the bible, which lead me to putting clues
together and figuring out what that was all about too, which
suddenly made it all easy to grasp, and has more information than I
can puzzle out... but I do have a grasp on what is coming and why,
and I have begun to alter my own thinking and actions.... which is
the key to survival.....

it all boils down to choices now... One will live or die according to
one's own decisions....

stay and play and pay.....

or get back to what and where reality really is....

its your choice....


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: