Saturday, March 20, 2010

friday 19th March 2010..................

morning, just turned on the short wave, sounds like the world is
still there, a major miracle considering who runs it....

baking green bananas, eating smoked coconut, and thinking about Ocean
Nation....

have you ever been there? Nice place, a vast country of mountains,
hills, valleys, and vast plains.... its ever changing, but still
always somehow the same..

Its a country always in tune with nature, and its the last frontier
on this planet....

and I see it as the sollution to the economic and legal tyranny being
shaped on this planet by sucking bureauocrats.....

I've thought about it for years, and think its the answer to my own
problems.... I'm not about to pay these "playos" thousands of
dollars a year to live in their third world pus sore of a
country.....

its been a continual problem, and no matter how decent one is, they
never, never get it... locals do, the government never does..... my
guess is I'd get more respect and cost less money to move to east L.A.
California... and have better security and living conditions.... I
cant believe people still come here to retire.... it was never all
that good... unless you like having your house emptied if you
leave for Christmas.......

I live out in the brush.. and avoid the problems... but the
government is gettting so greedy and puffed up, that its getting time
to go...

there is no peace here... a country with no military? thats a
lie... count the police now, a military in blue uniforms.. I'd
imagine them to be more numerous than the army they got rid of in
1948, likely cost more to pay too..

before this is over only the worst fools will come here... the most
gullible, with the least guts... and they will get what they
deserve.. bad service, the run around, but dont be a second late on
the payment.....

I felt sorry for the girl at immigration the other day, people were
angry, and she believed the new laws were a good thing.. I mentioned
Tico Times, and she asked what it said.... I told her, that it says
the government is making things better for foriegn residents, but on
the street people who are experiencing it say its all lies.... she
lowered her face...

and I went and checked it out, and got told I have zero rights.. an
illegal refugee with no right to sleep in my own bed.... God Damn
the Lawyers!

Another thing I realized, is they have no way to allow a dependent
parent in their residency laws here.. if You marry a Costa Rican
national, and one of your parents is ageing, if they dont have enough
pension, they will be deported... sorry granny, next stop
Miami....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: