Friday, March 26, 2010

Wednesday 24th 2010.............

Listening to short wave.... talking about preventing civil war... I
hope so.... but wonder about the time factor....

I suspect we arent as far from all hell breaking loose as we'd like
to think...

plenty of people know the story.. Plenty dont..... what a can of
worms.... I think the status quo are total fools... Basically a
bunch of drones who have little common sense....

you cant go against the public's wishes and call it a legitimate government....

the new heath bill is another straw on the Camel's back..

Insuro-Pharma-Fascism......

I'm looking forward to the Rancher's arrival... thats the turning
point for the better.... until then, it's downhill.... I try to
understand how it's supposed to go.... sounds ugly....

there is no need for any of this...

most people now realize the economy could collapse.. welcome to the
nutcase club! Everything going bankrupt....

I spent the evening reading in the bible, sifting for clues.... I'm
not a religious guy... a bit spiritual at best... but as always, I
was comparing my thesis of alien involvement, with text, and coming up
Bingo... also what I do know, is same types Jesus fought against,
and who thought to get rid of him, are same types causing problems
today; scribes & pharasees, i.e. Bean counter drones & Lawyers...
Busily heaping shit on common man, in this case me, for no good
reason, other than to justify having a paycheck by pretending to do
something important...

Which isnt going anywhere good, anytime soon...
As the bible points out, they heap the load on us, and never lift a
finger under the same laws themselves... its your necks guys... when
you crash things being arrogant & pompous fools, and then the aliens
show up for the clean up, youre going into the causation column...
and Enoch says you get your throats cut, and other places the
translations look more like being beheaded with swords... I'm not
sure, but I get the general idea, and dont want in that party... It
would be much better I was somebody humble with no success in the
system.. as my neck is rather fond of my head....

I appreciate Jesus as a teacher, now that I've gotten past the
hypocrisy of mainstream Christianity.. do I believe he's coming back?
You bet!, and I'm on his team when he does... I try to collect
wisdom from whatever source, and apply it personally in my life.. so
far its been a good business model.. and knowing the overall game
plan from Enoch, finding same game plan in the Koran, etc. I'm
pretty sure where we are heading..

Do I shut my mind to other teachers? no! if you put Buddha, Lao Tsu,
and Jesus at a company picnic together, they'd do fine, have an
enlightened discussion, and leave good friends....

their followers have had a thousand years, and not managed to get there....

Me, I seperate the followers from the teachers, and group followers
according to their results... and I'm not going to argue internally
over petty details... bottom line is always the same; human decency,
which includes all the other stuff like honesty & humility..

anyway, I'll probably feel sorry for all the drones that get lined up
to add their blood to the river up to a horses bridle deep... do you
suppose their vanity and arrogance will console them much waiting
their turn to play dead chicken? Will their car or clothes, or job
title matter?

one clue I found recently, was about decent people being surrounded on
all sides by the nasty types... what that told me, is according to
alien opinion, the bad guys out number the good guys by several
times... meaning there's alot of people assuming themselves to be
good guys, who fall short of the standards..... means I best get real
religious about cleaning up my act, if I want to make it up the ramp
to the stars...

I dont assume anything, I'm no fine Christian wearing a Rolex....
I'm just a moron trying to figure things out, and apply what I learn,
not to make a profit, but to make a better world...

It aint about me.....

I've made serious mistakes.... but I aint making those mistakes
again.. and I feel bad about all the wrongs I've done... but every
dawn is a new day, and the struggle is against the human condition,
same struggle Buddha & Lao Tsu taught about... and I see myself as
another warrior for peace, on the road of life... I cant win every
battle, but I can keep trying daily.... I can fight my own ego....
I can step back and look at myself... I can start over... to
continue trying is all we have..

Realizing the Alien/Ranchers involved script has been a help..
knowing things are going to get totally trashed, has me not placing
much value on wealth or materialism.... I focus these days on what I
need to live day to day, and I think about my materialism from a what
I can go refugee with mindset...


the Bible stories are all a collection of examples for us... It has
created a culture of passover & exodus, of having faith in whats
right etc. I believe it was done that way on purpose.....

bottom line is treat others as you'd want to be treated..

and prepare for what's coming due to the collective stupidity...

I dont think politics is the answer, we can do nothing collectively
that isnt tainted by our ego problems.. I think the answer is getting
ourselves in good order as individuals, and resisting the stupidity
rather than going along with it...

I write in this blog about violence.. generally as a warning... but
I also know peaceful protest not backed up by resolve to fight in the
trenches if necessary, is meaningless to those with no value of human
life.. mass murderers love victims.. it makes them feel more
important to kill more people... and the only thing they are afraid
of, is losing their own skins...

I think it will come to violence, but I know the real targets are
few.. I heard a comment yesterday about who do you target? as if it
was impossible to know.. well, that aint the case... anybody who has
been a victim of injustice knows it was people, specific people who
did it to them....

pretending to be innocent by just doing your job, isnt any insurance
against get even day...

anyway, I hope we can head off the violence, but I dont count on
that... I think the people in power are terminally stupid... they
think they can twiddle with everybody's lives and call it an
improvement...

They have no shame....

They do have an end.....

With the new national health plan,
they write up several thousand pages, telling me how I have to run my life.....

I have a better idea... Considering they in no way represent the
wishes of the people, arent anywhere near constitutional etc,

I have a suggestion for them;

"Fuck Off!"

I dont need them for anything... and I have a duty to not support
what I know is wrong.... they are wrong, the whole US government is
as evil as any, and I dont believe a word of their shit.... nor does
anyone else these days with half a brain.....

public belief in the governments is lower than whale shit.. they
have absolute zero legitamacy..

and I dont blame people for wanting to exterminate the bastards...
and I suspect that is what's coming....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: