Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday, 4 th March, 2010 ..........

Morning....

listening to short wave daily... hearing reality unravel..... heard
an Ambasador Holbrook on VOA make an interesting speech...
interesting in that he dropped names, mentioned history, justified
the wars in Central Asia, but he never really said anything....
only that we were defending people from corruption....

I thought that interesting, that he would think bombing the shit out
of muslim peasants with nuclear waste was a good defense against them
being victimized by puppets we support...

go figure?

anybody Googled; Afghanistan/Karzie/corruption lately?

yup! and more earthquakes in more places.....

all seems to fit the Rancher's descriptions; instinctual liars,
killers, & thieves running things, and parts in the bible about this
or that place being uninhabbitable forever....

hey folks theres only one way to stop the apocalyse, and thats to
rethink ourselves, quit believing in bogus politics, money, etc. and
to take out the corruptocracy..

the longer you wait, the worse it's going to get... And if you wait
too long, you get total destruction...

so pay your taxes, watch your TV, eat your boughten food, vote for
your whore of politics, drive your Vanity Mobile, to your slave job,
be a free man on sunday, but you'll be a wage slave on monday, until
the nukes fly, you and your kids die, and the last thing you get to
think is you went along with it all.......

Me? i got out... going on 15 years ago.... because I decided peace
in paradise was better than a one man revolution with it's inevitable
end, and all for the benefit of some gutless slaves who built the
pyramids for Pharoh under the whip of economics...

the Israelites never had it so good with the fatted calf....

anyway analogies somewhat aside, best you get ready for things to get
ugly... Exodus in the future... my only question, is how specific
is the angel of death going to be? will he passover good folk
consistently? or will there be no good folk if they dont get out of
babylon in time...?

have to wait and see I guess?

funny how the bible all makes sense once you grasp that the heavens
equal space, and the Kingdom thereof is run by guys who use ships the
ancients saw as moving stars over Bethlehem etc. And who build their
ladders in the heavens... and who are going to have the throats cut
on the gutless go-alongs.... take an ID chip while you are at it...

hmmm? its all there folks, too much to be chance....
It all makes sense... and all boils down to which side are you
really on? With the spawn of demons, or with the good guys?

well, me, I always liked Christmas.. Jesus was a good guy, in spite
of his greedy churchy disiples of more modern times... angels?
Agents....

and the book of Enoch makes sense of it if you have that one small
realization I found first in Genesis 6....

well, I know which side I'm on, and I dont buy into the system
much... and maybe whats coming is going to trash all my work, but I
at least tried to fix what someone else ruined, and create an Eden to
share with others... and I did try to speak the truth and warn
people.. what my real eventual tasks are, I dont know... but I'm
going to live outside the system as much as possible, and if I die I'm
going to die free, even if I'm in chains of body...

i've always liked the truth... what ever it happens to be, I'll live
with it, and if theres a fight, I want on the honest side of it...
and if I follow a leader, he's going to be someone more honest than
me, not some politician sleaze bag who cant keep his word 6 months...

You have to fight for the right cause...
You have to be prepared to give everything.


you have to let go of your pride and vanity..
You have to side with those who keep their promises..

seen any of them lately?

well, me neither, but I expect them to show up shortly, and when they
do, I hope to have my kit and self ready.... so I keep working on
both....

People! its not one religion against another... its the good against
the evil... the evil lie and manipulate the good.. The battle is won
by turning
on those who lie, kill, and steal... Justice is more than a concept,
its a responsibility....

factionalism shows who rises above it.... who can decypher lies from truth...

The factionalism is an IQ test.. who can see outside the box..

best clean up your own act first... But dont stop there... Thats only
the beginning....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: