Saturday, May 29, 2010

Friday 28th May 2010.......

Evening,
still near full moon, I just woke, and was lying there thinking, so
got up and poked the fire...

thinking about something on short wave today, a talking point about
people living in the cities and losing touch with what it is to be
human, a quote of Jefferson's..

yes, I've observed that... its one reason I've always insisted on
living in the brush...

also was mentioned; fixing things.. Yes, I learned that culture very
good, but instead of knowing less than my father or grand father, I
learned more... I've also taught that culture to my kids and other
young people, got one son who is a state champion auto mechanic, and
the other who fixes electronics, computers, and also fixes programs,
and works for a famous scientist doing so.

and my worker, who started with me as a teenager with zero fixit
skills, now has his older uncles showing up with motorcycle problems
for him to fix, and he started on bike repair at my encouragement,
and can respoke a wheel in short order as good as anyone I've ever
seen... he doesnt do it proffessionally because the Ticos wont pay
what they owe.... hard to run a business in a culture of liars....

fixing things can be fun.. and profitable.. and you can always fix
two toasters in trade for one of them, a fixit guy seldom wants for
materialism..

I also feel its extremely important to grow your own food...

and be able to protect one's self... The world has some real sickos in
it, and the right of self defense is inalienable.. theres a reason
the founding fathers put the second ammendment in the constitution,
it was for the very situation we are in now, a runaway tyranny... the
right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed...
Period, and any government that infringes that right in any way is in
fact illegitamate....

we are currently headed for world wide civil war, I realized that on
my own, and then found it in the bible... and have heard others say
the same thing on short wave... I heard a famous BBC reporter talking
about it this very day, and that governments are illegitimate due to
democracy corrupted by monopolys in the news media....

all very very true....

the current status quo is incredibly mentally ill.....

as sick as any in human history, and enroute for their demise on a
grand scale, and even they are figuring that out... you cant run a
society any way you please. its just not possible to do and get away
with it forever... and the get away with it time has been
dramatically shortened by the communications technology... we arent
stupid peasants growing beets... there are more history buffs on line
than their pedigreed expert professional counterparts by far, and many
of them are better read, more understanding, and more lucid ...
there are enough war history buffs to provide an endless supply of
tacticians... there are thousands who could out Napoleon Bonaparte..
there are 40 million combat vets in the US, and another 40 million
support trained vets to back them up, and the majority of them are
more than rightfully pissed... the VA department spends as much on
admin as they do on services... "drone toxification" to coin a
phrase...

and the alien ranchers with starship Bethlehem left us a nice
projection of outcome...

it boils down to a single choice, two possible outcomes...

rethink ourselves, or nearly go extinct, and the Galactics come in and
mop up....

that means even the status quo has a decided vested interest in
stopping the apocalypse... You can either die in it, or get your
"necks cut" as its worded in Enoch..... you choose eh? better a
prison cell, than a cut throat or chopped head depending on correct
translation...

a year ago I wondered why the Chinese government bought US bonds...
well I know why now, same reason all the governments invest in the
paper wealth trips; they've been grossly over taxing their people, &
letting them starve, same as pre revolutionary France.... and they
needed a way to hide all the wealth... Now estimated at perhaps
thousands of times the value of everything on the planet.... more
than a bit over the top, eh?!

its been a great scam for the flim flammers, but its headed for
terminal.. their necks..... within a year everyone down to the
village idiot will understand it, and once its common knowledge, you
wont get the cat back into the bag...

so I suggest they get real humble real fast before the dominoes start
to tumble... its their only possible out.... those guys with the
starships in Judges 5:20 are due back any minute.... and they'll
stuff the cat back into the sack, and its head with it...

ritual execution for legalists and bean counters? ouch! might not
hurt for long, but it sure would be tough on the ego to be publically
executed in the old fashoned way.... and considering its a genetic
editing, might get to see your kids go first eh?

I suggest the status quo, and everybody working for them, take a
marker and draw a dotted line around their necks, and see how well it
goes with the business suit and tie.... call it a yuppie cut?

the editing might include their mistresses too, living fat assed off
the human suffering? I personally feel very lucky now that I have
it figured out, that I never found enough success in life to be so
corrupted.... poverty & humility are an incredible gift... & I at
least have been rethinking my self very seriously, and dont consider
aliens a joke... I'm not that vain or stupid, it all adds up too
well.....

everything Jesus said makes sense... and turning the other cheek is a
very good way to not at all look like the rejects.... and I'm very
glad the patriots are trying the peacefull methods first.. very wise
considering who's likely watching... wouldnt want to be mistaken for
a status quo supporter, or for being wantonly violent.. having my
throat cut for vanity or hubris, is not on my Christmas wish list
anywhere...

I'm glad the movie "the knowing" has come out, it will cause millions
to make the connection mentally with bible and aliens, and what the
movie screws up can be fixed by doing a little reading for yourself
once you have the overall concept... I suggest you read the book of
enoch for starters, best translations on steve quayle's giants
website... then google; abduction on north canol road, and study the
last foto, and tell me there is no connection between aliens and
Jesus..

I figured it all out for myself.. Living in a tarp roofed hut in the
jungle in costa rica... and I am not stupid... I am a descendant of
the Russeau family, if family story is correct, same as Janet Russeau
Onasis.... and I held a top secret clearance at age 17 during the
viet nam war, a generation plus ahead of the current crop of child
soldiers working for the Pentagon..... it was a short list then..

and I live in the jungle and have a thousand food trees going..
because I saw the apocalypse coming over 30 years ago.. and was
branded a paranoid by coworkers and friends.. a title I am now quite
proud of..... its a potent survival trait in minimal doses.... and
is in the human genome for good reason....

look at the news lately?

my advice? Same as always; lighten your baggage, arm up, get self
sufficient, scatter.... be all you can be... work for peace and
sanity....

why? just in case the status quo is too intoxicated on their own
vanity... and to be there when the starships get spotted incoming....

I've laid it all out in this blog, with no knowledge of any
readership.... I at least tried, and keep trying... and I will
still be trying until I die, or make it up the ramp onto a
starship....

its all here in this blog... Scads of practical information on
survival & subsistance, and much much more.... and being written and
archived, its unlikely to be un written......

I'm doing my part the best I know how.... and this blog has been a process....

anyone who reads this blog in it's entirety can see my process....

currently I am thinking about writing some fiction, to show
possibilities.. something more fun and entertaining... waiting to
see if my computer gets fixed....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: