Monday, June 7, 2010

Blog continued;

What I find interesting is its thin in profile enough for a good
fighting knife, has a nice curve for skinning or slicing, and for a
belt knife is a good choice...

I'm also contemplating doing another cooking fork of good knife
steel.. campfire cooking appreciates a good fork... One can cook
meat hunks better on a fork than a pointy stick, also good for
spearing spuds and tubers in the pot... and not a bad secondary
weapon....

another point I'd like to beat on is that western europeans do have an
indigenous history, and dont need to be plastic Indian Dolls....
use you own history as much as possible... thats what its there
for... borrow from your cultural and ethnic neighbors of other colors
and languages, but dont be a wannabee, be an original.... I come
from a mix of cultures, western US, Germanic, Irish, some native
american, and I happily combine it all, and even more...

more of a progressive Retro head... than a purist....

awhile back I got a nice drop point pocket knife, copy of Gerber
designs out of the 70's & 80's... its part of my local culture..
nice knife to skin a blacktail deer with... I also flyfish and tie
flys, make rods, etc.... and I make arrows from scratch with mostly a
small block plane... very ecclectic...
i can forge arrowheads, or I can knap them of Obsidian, or I can make
them by stock removal with a grinder or file....

I even have a few boughten broadheads stashed...

What I find doing my own gear, is contentment... when I finish an
item to my stargate quality specs, I feel good... much better than
buying something....

I also like making up practical kits.... not much into yuppie
backpacker cookware... I live the outdoor life, dont just visit it
between episodes with my boss... so I'm a bit more practical than the
freeze dried & add hot water chefs...

I find pots and pans the right sizes and shapes for real cooking...
and I'll make two or more trips in and out of my camp if necessary....
dont have a just passing thru yuppie outdoor religion..
hippocrits! Destroying the planet 5 days a week, and visit nature a
time or two during summer, and get self righteous about their own
environmentalistic fascism.... morons in cities trying to tell me
how to live in the brush with laws and political correct slobber
babblings....

stay in town... more likely to be given karmic grace by a nuke just
like the ones you paid for....

the brush is destination for involuntary slaves, the ones truthful
enough to know toting barges and bales have modern equivilants...

if you watch TV, eat out of a plastic foam container, and feel bad
when your boss makes you actually do something... when the sirens go
off, it means go downtown....

put on your designer sunglasses, look up, and try to be the first
yuppie to point at the incoming missile....

if you are retro, not afraid of work, make things, put your bugout
gear in order like a fanatic religion, know how to use a hachet,
sharpen things etc.. when the first nuke goes off anywhere, youre
in the brush and digging a hole in no time...

this blogs for you....

anyway, never any freeze dried food in my camp...
Mostly do one pot meals of cracked corn, legumes, and veggies or
fruit... I dont just live out of a store, I plant food trees and
plants everywhere like some crazy squirrel burying nuts....

breakfast this morning was breadnuts roasted last night... currently
eating corn with breadfuit, and have a lizard on my leg..... he put
himself there... i planted the bread nut and breadfruit trees...
have my worker busy these days multiplying banana clumps.. I'll
hopefully have a hundred new clumps producing soon.. Thats a stalk of
bananas every day or two....

there is no food crisis.. There is a management crisis.. too many
worthless drones having meetings deciding what everybody else should
have to do...

use your brain, get out of Babylon, grow food, make your own gear,
live in the brush..

work on yourself... dont let a woman run your life...

they'll keep you at ground zero slaving for their infinite vanities....

I hope the Ranchers have some replacement women, because I dont think
many on this planet will survive when vanity land crashes on them...

going to be some sad bitches when their credit card and high heels
dont work for them..

no office jobs, no welfare, no alimony, no child support, no nice
judges, no lawyers, no cars, no 911, no doctors, no supermarket,
no social network, no family, no friends... Just scarred survivors...
sick, going degenerate, diseased, starving, vanity head
wannabees....

ugly dawning....

thats what youre friends the experts have coming for you girls....

thats if you dont die of radiation poisoning, puking yourself to death
with teeth and hair falling out.....

lady lemmings....

Alas Babylon....


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: