Saturday, June 5, 2010

Friday, 4th June, 2010.......

Evening...

fool on a hill, one of many I'm sure... and likely more all the
time.. better a wise fool than a dead vanity head I guess eh?

I slept for awhile this evening, the mind freewheeling without the
spirit in control, dreamed of indigenous friends... So wasnt bad to
wake up and be thinking of them... humans to be sure, but humbled by
the vanities of others just as I am... which makes me think about the
prophecies of black elk, that the crazy whites would all get
diseased and die off....

well I think they were already diseased even in his day... but then
its likely so were the other races.. Not a white apologist here, just
somebody who knows perfection aint none of us, of any color... if
its human, its a sick coyote inside.... thinkin' its going to steal
something and get away with it..

anyway got up, rebuilt the fire... Gave the dog a hug, thanked her for
killing 3 rats today... She was diligent, I finally realized what she
was up to, and helped her by moving some lumber... less rats, a
better world... happy dogs, her with some yummy rats, me without them
chewing holes in my gear....

listened to short wave today, world still crazy and getting worse...
More rumors of wars.. A few wars too... nuclear wars... not your
bedroom variety...

meanwhile all the vanity heads persue their loves...

and I get to be the crazy white guy who thinks planting bananas is a
good idea if the big rats are going to fight with nukes....

pretty good food when the supermaket is gutted with fire and bodies in
the street....

funny how I see self centeredness everywhere.... ego monsters,
liars, people with big fancy mirrors to see their clothing and hair
in....

me? Nuthin' much to look at.... wear simple clothing, trying to keep
the jewel burning in my hearth....

appreciate my dog, who thinks the floor beside my bed is a good place
to be.... Humble... Good rat killer... Is what she is.... a better
and truer friend than many an exwife.... and millions of men left
with a dog and a gutted heart, after the woman's game comes back on
her.....

you cant escape cause & effect forever... seen alot of hot bitches
playing the game.... theyre all getting old now, have to get their
face on to go out and not be seen as a demon.....

being some ugly guy is fairly nice...

no beauty to lose... nothing but me and my tea, a fire, dog, and
cricket concert... what could be better? I'll be doing it after
old rich men are glowing dust in the winds of hell....

ashes of vanity.....

will the ranchers return and find me sipping leaf tea? baking ripe
bananas, munching coconut...

will they say to each other; "this one's still alive" in some
outworld tounge? point their sensors at me & dog, and get a more sane
reading than they got in town? not mind blasted by catastrophy...
Just a guy appreciating some boiled leaves and a dog's company...
will they be surprised to see my bags packed? Exodus, an old
legend.... sky gods, warnings, mostly unheeded... silly archaic
scribbles from men dead thousands of years.. Only some one with a
cuckoo clock for a head would consider them anything...

will I have seen the lights in the sky? known what it meant? we
shall see... A planet gone crazy.. nuclear war is insane.. Game over,
thanks for playing.... time to collect the statistics... see what
made it through hell.... Look for anything worth saving, like
scavengers at a dump...

will we all have visions? Know we are being taken? Will we hear or
see what happened to those guilty of the insanity? have to wait and
see...

I will be content not being a part of the problem...
Better alone on a hill..

morning, awaiting dawn... its been an interesting morning, stepped
out w/my flashlight, and walked into a heavy duty spider web...with
spider attached, always interesting here, if you'd seen how big, and
how bazaar the spiders are here, you'd understand how interesting....

then, for an encore, I managed to spill my teapot into the fire, and
had to start over on the tea.... now sipping tea, awaiting dawn,
listening to the cars on the highway, it's car O'clock in the morning,
and all the vanity heads are on their way to jobs...

poor fools, trapped by their own lusts for things etc... been there,
done that, took years and alot of bad luck and people's trips to
break the programming... I'm now down to being a micro vanity head..
budget so small.... still works the same, and what I've discovered,
is I really dont need much... no garage to stuff with cool shit, no
TV to make me think I've gotta havvit....

most of my materialism these days is $20 or less.. generally $5 or
less.... but I do still make progress, and often use money to buy
ingredients, and then add my own labor and do crafts rather than
buying... and I do save up for larger items etc....

what one realizes, is how little one actually needs, and how
addictive materialism is....

its a cycle; want, get, forget, lose or get rid of....

so these days I try to focus on things I can actually use.... and I
dont need much that I dont already have.. I also try to stock up on
survival gear, subsistence stuff etc... these $2 kitchen knives might
seem like a good investment after the factories are rubble... going
to be hard on the survivors, I know what its like to be flattened
emotionally... being used to a culture of convienance, and then
waking up to a none of that reality is a bit hard.... causes
dispair... takes serious fortitude to overcome the shock...

anyway dawn here now, birds singing.. Time to go send this....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: