Sunday, May 22, 2011

saturday, 21st May, 2011....

Afternoon,
sitting beside the fire, cooking breadfruit & beans in the little
pressure cooker...

not all the breadfruit would fit, so I will fry some after the main
pot is done...

living fairly wild lately; digging in garden, eating home grown food,
making my own music...

I like it! but I want to do it better...

Which I suspect is the proper attitude, and not being a "Twisted
Victim" (Read: T.V.).... From being brain advertised into buying
things I really dont need...

modern humans have been sidetracked from camp improvements, food
storage, crafts, teaching the kids, and just about everything else...
All they do is slave and pay interest...

rewilding is alot more fun...

have been texting with a woman friend, I think she wants to "Jane"
Tarzan some..

I asked her why? one of the words she used was "simple"... she likes
my simplicity... pretty good compliment for a long term student of
Taoist thought..

simple might also mean; not a habitual liar?

I feel sorry for the latin women... chances of getting an honest one
for them in their own culture, are about the same as pulling a trophy
bass out of a kiddie pool....

I'm not as honest as I'd like to be...
but alot of them make me look good..

what I notice about her communications, is she's figured out that life
in the technocult aint happydog... stressed out, working full time,
trying to better herself, thru education, and being a single mom at
the same time.. and some of the kids adopted before she had a
husband.. you have to respect that... Didnt just happen...

she spent some time in the brush as a kid.. Has figured out it was the
golden era of her life..

Likes growing plants.. no room to do so living in town..

we almost had a thing going years ago.. but she stood me up, and I
never looked back...

she was more interested in somebody else..
I figured it out...

she eventually ran into problems w/other guy.. And realized she'd
made a bad choice...

been there myself...

personally I find it amazing she'd be interested in me...
i'm about as far from Latino Normal as you can get...

dont spend my budget on Cars, clothing & perfume... i.e. Chasing women...

I do alot of shopping, but dont buy.. Beau hunting for Dear...

like the challenge, which is substancial when youre a brush rat...

I thought I was safe....

she came looking for me... Got my number from her cousin..

I suspect she started to figure out that a guy focused on subsistence
food production wasnt too crazy...

she has a decent job for here... Has her house... Must have decided
she was lacking something in her life..

we'll see what happens..

well, guitar practice is getting interesting.. into learning good
sounding sequences in chord rounds... dont seem interested much in
anybody's melody... More in to creating my own music from scratch...
have been into melody instruments most of my life.. Now finding chords
intrigueing...

what I sense, is theres right sounding sequences, and off sounding
sequences.. Its like trying to learn the code of a combination lock by
trying numbers... only it opens a decent percentage of the time...

basically what people have been doing is using the sequences as back
up to lyrics & melody, giving depth to the music... to me, each
chord has a mood.. An emotional color... and different ordering
creates different emotional effects..

and I think once I learn them intuitively, I'll be able to navigate
the guitar in the emotional dimension..

singers do it somewhat.. But its not spontainious, or intuitive..

what I'm after,is the ability to riff nonstop, and chain things
together, and have it sound good..

repretoir..

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: