Friday, May 20, 2011

Wednesday 18th, May 2011............

Evening,
full moon... interesting day, went to town, bank card didnt work
again... Just prooves how unreliable such things can be..
Listened to short wave tonight, reports on continuing melt down at
Fukashima.. pure coverup at this point by multiple governments..

if you keep listening to the disinfo bimbos, youre going to get what
you deserve...

i.e. Dead....

basically the reality is this;

all governments do, is lie, steal, & kill....
Any thing else, is accidental...

if you want to know what the truth is, simple rule of thumb; its
exactly opposite of anything you hear on mainstream...

sad, but true... only a matter of time until the shooting starts..
Not what I want to see at all....

so.. All boils down to your personal choices.. side with the status
quo, and eventually lose, &/or face a chopping block after alien
arrival.. Sounds bazaar, but thats the truth... stars dont fight from
orbits, as per Judges 5:20, but ships sure could...

puts Bible in whole new light... I've been researching this for
several years now.. Whole bible makes sense once you realize its
extraterrestrial.. would love to be wrong, but chances of that slim
to none...

best wake up fast folks.. Theyre planning a civil war, have been for
years, thats what patriot act etc. Is all about; suppression by status
quo, same folks that caused all the problems YOU are having now...
side with them, get more of the same...

basically the status quo is totally criminally insane.. period.

absolute insanity hiding under the guise of normalcy...

cowards will live a bit longer before their turn in line at
Aushwitz... die like a rat if you want... Your choice... We all die
sooner or later... better to go down defending your family &
friends..

no guts, no glory...

which by the way is how Christ's resurrection is described in
Spanish.. Just learned that today, the ressurection is; "dia de
gloria"

repeat; no guts, no glory.... This time its you...

I'd love to know whats expected of us... not into violence.. But if
forced, have no logical choice other than to try to do what I can to
stop it...

best be prepared for the worst mentally... Just assume you arent
going to live thru it... Its a well known fact in war, that those who
assume thus are those most likely to survive.. read Sun Tsu's "Art of
war" its there..

bible says same..

a message to the alien watchers; I'm not sure what you want... But I'd
rather die fighting to stop the insanity than let it get worse by
doing nothing...

today I was looking at the people on busses & in town, realizing that
none of us are anywhere near perfect... but we dont deserve whats
happening now..

I got a great hug this morning from my little 3 year old niece, would
like to see her grow up into a beautiful woman & have children of her
own... But given the choice, I'd rather make a stand, & not be there
to see it, than not have it happen...

its that simple..

bravery is when you overcome your fear, and do the right thing anyway...

heard an interesting story today;

out of the rio Terraba area of Costa Rica; Recently a guy was
fishing on the bank of the river, close to the water, and an Alligator
came up, and grabbed him & pulled him in by the arm... his dog jumped
in, and attacked the alligator, the gator released the man and took
the dog, and the man got an ambulence ride to the hospital..

I hope I have the guts of a dog...

do you have anyone you care about more than your own ego trip? Or are
you less than a common mongrel dog?

is your packrat's nest of materialism & perks worth more to you than
the children?

if so, I feel sorry for you...

Lord, help me do the right thing when the time comes... I'm not even
sure what it is or will be.. but thats all I ask... just let me do
the right thing in the moment of truth... Resurrection or no...

I'd rather be dead forever, than be a gutless coward... and I really
dont care if I live up to anybody's expectations, including sky gods..
as long as I get to stop short the insanity, before it gets to that
little girl, or any child for that matter...

amen!

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: