Wednesday, September 30, 2009

28th Sept. 2009.............

Afternoon,

rain just started, but I'm in the dry, fed etc.....
Kept the worker company this morning, he's chopping, cleaning in the
oldest area of the farm....

I went down with my sack, gathered food, got all I wanted to lug,
sent him home with a lug of food for wife & kid....

so theres a little girl eating fruit about now as I write these words....

Got a couple of fun emails this morning, responses to my idea of using
the web to create a self government around, my buddy was thinking I
was talking about world govt. Or something, told him to reread the
piece, I had no such intention, the idea was to get rid of government,
big government especially... I have no desire that government be any
bigger than a town, or a small area, government thats centralized is
far away, and loses touch, and corrupts like high school girls going
to college....

my desire is self detirmination... and less shitheads who think they
have a mandate for abuse...... Was not thinking world government, was
thinking all politics is local, so why not emplace a system that
functions accordingly....

my son had several objections, including that most dont bother
voting... In Oregon only 50% bother even with a vote by mail
system.....

I think I know how to fix that; do as Solomon would have; on issues
that dont have a damage component, like say tax levees etc.
construct a system where all who vote for it are required to pay, all
who vote against it are not, but also have no rights to the benefits,
as in schools and libraries, and all who dont bother to vote are
subject to the laws, with full rights.....

in other words people with no children could vote their conscience,
and either help or not help financially, and those too lazy to be
involved in the process get to pay anyway, when they could have opted
out....

I think it would quickly cure apathy.....

and prevent a majority from opressing a minority as is now the usual case...

I'd love a system where I could cherry pick services, and their costs.....

if the Sheriff's deputies were being shitheads and not getting
results, their funding would dry up and their jobs go away, and they'd
have to apply for jobs in doughnut shops.......

I'd get rid of school boards too, just have a forum of teachers and parents....

my idea is local and individual control ..... Not a beast government
like what passes for normalcy now.....

but I was happy to get the hot responses, got them thinking at any rate!

folks, we have brains, and we could even decide to use them if we wanted to.....

and if we dont, and trash the place, and the Galactics arrive to save
a few survivors, that rescue likely comes with a price tag... no free
lunch....

And as Johnny Cash pointed out; its going by the book......

and either we begin to rethink how we do things, or you know where we
are headed.....

Personally I dont think we should have a standing army... I'd take
things back to independent states, and have a semi professional
(weekend warrior) state guard, with its back up being villiage
militias.... and training for everybody from kindergarten up in
arms, martial arts, field medicine, logistics etc.. i.e. its a home
guard aproach, not a long nose in Pakistan reality...

would be a tough army to beat... especially if there were tactical
nukes in town armorys.....

as Henry Kuttner pointed out in his book "Mutant",having small nukes
evenly distributed would prevent petty tyrants from getting too
ballsey....

You get too big for your britches, and the folks in the next town
might decide to blow you out of them......

the book Mutant also had another concept, Telepathy, i.e. That we
could solve most of our ills by having undeniably honest
communications.....

which I think is how the Ranchers do it.... If one reads the new
testament, it becomes very obvious that Jesus was very much a
sensitive.... also able to do some interesting things....


in other words there is likely a biological out...

we have it to some extent... I've had women read my thoughts often
enough, and very fleeting or suppressed thoughts...

And I read others also... If it was augmented say 10X, I'd be a hard
guy to lie to..

My son is an ace professional poker player... he knows the game, got
into it very seriously starting at age 14, read all the books, keeps
track of cards etc. But tells me the biggie is being able to just read
people and know if they are lying..... works in poker, but I notice
he still ocasionaly tries to bullshit me.....

my point is, there is a cure to every one of our ills.....

my guess is the Ranchers went thru something like what we are heading
into... Do you suppose a culture thats gone thru nuclear war has much
use for politicians or other professional liars?
I suspect they'd consider them nasty parasites, like ticks, leaches,
or cattle maggots, and eliminate them like we smack mosquitoes, or
splatter flies....

also there is this, those who are gullible zombies and believe the
lies have a reduced chance of survival... those who are sensitive are
more likely to get out in time.... trim off the most stupid 80% of
the sheep, begin breeding from there with those sensitive enough to
have survived, and you might end up pushing the genetics, more towards
a working form of anti-liar telephathy, which would explain how our
skygods could seperate humans easily.....

they could perhaps pick out the liars as easily as the wife picks up
on lipstick on the collar....

we shall see.... As always, my blog is mostly supposition.....

but then I do have an uncanny ability to be ocaisionally right about
crazy sounding stuff... my best friend says he's got a list of things
that sounded totally crazy that I turned out being right on..... my
kid gets that perceptive poker gift from somewhere, I suppose.... and
the Ex wife is Polish.... So it wasnt likely from there....

anyway, all interesting thoughts.... and I do have alot of time to
think... Which wasn't an accident....

some people keep themselves so busy they never have time to figure out
why they do it.....

I find thinking long thoughts to be a pleasureable hobby, rewarding
too, seldom have to wonder what to do with my life....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a really nice blog thanks for add my comment..

Fore Free Bingo World is your complete guide to online bingo we bring together the finest online bingo games and the best online bingo websites. Here you will be able to find advice on to play bingo in our Bingo Games section.Fore Free Bingo Reviews