Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog entry; Monday 21st, September, 2009..........

Morning, just lit a fire to reheat the food, no refrigeration, so I
just reheat to retard fungus & fermentation, and so make it to lunch
with left overs from yesterday.......

I also wandered down to bottom of farm and collected a few coconuts,
its an El Ninyo year, and we are only getting 20% of normal rain....
So less coconuts... soon to be alot less other stuff... Like rice,
beans, corn, coffee, pinyas, sugarcane, bananas, etc. and tourism
is way down, Costa Rican government has been twiddling with residency
laws again, so the Elephant Graveyard of retirees is short on Great
White Elephants coming here to die, and leave their bones and wealth
in the process...... gee? What does that leave? drought probably
wont reduce the number of lawyers and politicians.... and they can go
to the world bank, put the country deeper in debt for some fat bogus
money to spend, a microcosm of whats coming w/global warming
everywhere.... and I wonder what is going to happen when food
supplies drop enough you cant buy any anywhere with bogus money?

the residency law twiddling is funny, as usual biting the hand that
feeds them... trashing their realestate market at the same time as
everything else goes downhill too... and the foriegners who come
here to live from north america, Europe etc. cause few problems, not
like the Latins, and the police know that..... I guess the
legislators dont....

all they can see is raising the bar to suck more money out of people
that would have put the money into the local economy anyway, but due
to new laws are now going to other countries....

makes no sense to me.....

a great example of human stupidity.....

I find it entertaining they are enacting big fines for people who
live here without legal residency, of which there are thousands....
if those people have to leave, it will cause the loss of thousands of
jobs, as they tend to have workers, run businesses, teach english as
volunteers in schools etc.

almost no one in Costa Rica actually speaks english, even though about
half the young people have diplomas from all kinds of english
courses...
Why? well because they dont want any money to go into gringo hands,
and insist you can teach english using instructors that dont actually
speak english.. any who do, usually dissappear, go to the states,
where we tend to use people who speak spanish to teach it... so all
their best english teachers go to become spanish teachers, and their
millions of dollars in english programs here get zero results other
than hunks of paper that say little Juan & Maria have studied english
for X number of years... not one person in a thousand speaks english
here, Panama is much different, maybe one in ten speak.....

its the usual things, human stupidity as a form of legal expression...
maybe when things get bad enough, from no tourism, no retirees, no
forigners living here importing skills and money, and no food due to
climate change, they will figure it out....

never a shortage of government and laws though...

guess the poor people will have to end up eating fat lawyers instead
of pigs? perhaps in the future the words: "Chancho Navidenyo" will
mean Christmas lawyer, instead of Christmas pig?


alot of similarities, both tend to be well fed... make noise etc.

well, I listened to short wave last night, sounds like they need more
troops in Afghanistan, using up the ones they had, I dont know why,
but bombing villiages and killing women and kids doesnt seem to pacify
the men.... Does any one know why we are really there? is there oil
or something? Or is it just to protect the poppy crop for the CIA?

Guess Barrak and Hillary never read the boyscout thing about
respecting the customs and beliefs of others... maybe we can
liberate the women by spreading depleted uranium everywhere? that way
they wont need abortions, they can kill the babys themselves when they
are born monsters...

they can call them "Western babies" or something...

Wonder what the Ranchers of bible fame will think of all that? dont
think I'd want to be Barrak or Hillary when they arrive.... JC stated
people who screwed up kids would have been better never born... so
if they are going to burn the liars, killers, and thieves, I wonder
what the special treatment is for those who screw up kids? whats
worse than burning? water boarding? I dont think so.... but I do
wonder what a starfaring culture has for torture techniques though?
Eternal torment could be fairly creative.....

I'm also wondering how feminists are going to fare when our
progenitors return? I notice in the JW bible I have the word owner is
used rather than husband.... Gee? Marraige does seem to descend from
some kind of sales contract, you dont suppose the Ranchers are
Chauvinist pigs in Space do you kermit and miss piggy?

Maybe reformed feminists will be cheaper? they sure are problematic
as wives.... I've been there, done that, and noticed that they
believe trashing their husbands is the right thing to do..... which
is why I'm not a husband these days..... I'm in my 50's and the
hormones have dropped off enough the sex drive literally goes away if
I decide I dont give a shit about it..... my life is much improved
without a woman, everyday peaceful, food goes 3X as far, no bloody
rags in the toilet, no need for a toilet even, Camping is good
enough for us guys.
In fact we prefer it....


living up to female expectations is probably the closest thing to
eternal torment I know of......

like Garrison Keeler said; next time I'm not getting married, just
going to buy a house for some woman who hates me....

anyway, its a beautiful morning here.... no one ragging except me....
and I'm fine without a woman or a house, or a job with a bogus money
paycheck....

The coconuts are good munchies, the springwater washes off the sweat
and dirt, the firewood cooks the food with zero oil company
involvement, and if I keep living wild and free, I will likely
outlive the slaves with health insurance....

you know being a crazy Renegade isnt so bad, beats being a lawyer or
doctor or a shrink.... not alot of vanity to it, but full time
camping is a real pleasure... full time... no boring job, if I get
bored, I can make a crafts project, read, write in my blog, or go for
a walk with the dog, or play my guitar....

Got myself a new drinking glass last trip to town, its a stainless
glass for a milkshake machine, the junk shops sell factory over
runs, no milkshakes here, maybe in San Jose?, but it looked like
just the thing, works fine with spring water, will try to fit into my
bugout kit with my coleman cup, that way I can leave all my other
drinking items to my kids...


wanted a big glass.... i fill it a couple times a day... so my water
drinking has gone up.... Cost me $2.......

thats pretty cheap for something that helps me remember to drink more water..

since I quit drinking coffee, my costs have gone down alot, firewood
use cut in half, no sugar rotting my teeth, and I find I'm using my
teapot to carry drinking water from the spring in..

would rather a big canteen, but not available here..

No comments: