Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog, 18th, September, 2009...........

Afternoon... My worker just left, sent him home carrying a sack, five
kinds of fruit for my little niece, he took ripe bananas and pineapple
the other day, and she was asking for more pineapple, got the last
hunk out of the refer, and she and her little cousin were happily
pigging ripe bananas....

kind of an opposite dichotomy to the folks passing laws to be able to
arrest, torture, and execute children for not submitting to their
power trips....are we sick or what? well, not we.... i'm the guy who
plants fruit... If others began planting fruit everywhere, it wouldnt
be long before we didnt need to shop for food at beast mart....

by the way, before introduction of horses, the plains indians
overwintered in simple earth sheltered lodges that were quite large...
the Tipi was used only in the summer when they dogged the buffalo
herds... Like I mentioned a page or two back.... Do you think they
made house payments to a bank? or got a building permit? Or paid
property taxes? are we seeing a pattern yet?

do you really need Caesars coin?

can you let go of your vanity?

is bathing in the creek so awful?

or would you rather support the system with your tax dollars, that
tortures children? do you suppose the Ranchers might consider you
complicit? Remember what Jesus said about people that harmed
children? That it would be better they had never been born... sounds
to me that the ranchers have special treatment for some types?
Somthing worse than a high tech firing squad...
gee? What could that be?

my point is its our vanities that have us supporting a system of
services we never really needed, quickly going corrupt and mentally
ill, and sucking more and more, like if you crossed a vampire with a
pig, you'd get a government buearocrat...

my worker commented today he's on his way to the junk shop where I
found the quality stainless french knives, to see if there still are
some left... Not for french knives, but to remake into other styles...
a hobby he learned entirely from me.... He doesnt realize it, but
I've tainted him some neoindigenous... he even copies styles of
blades he's learned from me, often alters the style slightly to please
himself... sometimes he asks me to draw blade shapes on the metal, as
I'm artistic, and have drawn knives most of my life.. if I could find
a job designing knives, I'd make good money....

if the knives are still there, I'll likely be drawing out a nice
hunting knife shape for him.... as he pointed out today sometimes we
go a year or two with out any decent blade steel showing up...

and whats my point? Well, you too could be using hobbies to work
yourself towards freedom....

you CAN MAKE YOUR OWN BUGOUT GEAR....

and eventually you can extricate yourself from economic slavery...
Trying surely counts with the ranchers.......

imagine your boring existence.... imagine yourself taking up hobbies
that allow you to little by little
produce the things you need for your freedom.. or went at it until
it became an occupation...... something people would need and want in
whats coming....

the only far side to any of this is personal disengagement from the beast...

how else can you realistically do it.....

I am hearing echos on short wave now.... Things I have written on in
this blog... Faint but possible feed back.... Looping concepts,
making it thru the matrix.... it makes me suspect I must have some
readership... Its not certain, but I do hear things I've written...
I am suspecting my crazy drivel has enough readership in the survival
community that concepts are bleeding over into it....

There is a one world religion, its called money.....

people worship it like a god, the golden idol.....

it seems to be having a few difficulties of late... The golden calf
has the scours......

other gods, not the great spirit..... Not the god of nature..

Like when Jesus asked why people were so crazy, that the birds didnt
toil, and they were provided for by the great spirit.....

could it be that the ranchers are nature lovers?

good chance.... a society that attained star travel might have
realized along the way that one tends to depend on natural things to
exist.......

Maybe they have learned some love and respect for the ambient?

do you think they would like people trashing the planets they seeded?

yeah, we just planted this and did all the work for thousands of
years, just so you morons could trash it all for economic vanity in
the space of a few generations....

are we getting a picture on our screen yet?

do you think they would consider carbon tax a proper solution?

yeah, collect more money feed it into the monster....

seems a bit backwards to me.... how about untax what is natural? I
think you'd best unplug your brain from the image of the beast on the
TV stand...

I think you'd best collect and make your survival and subsistence gear...

I suspect it would be wise to practice living outdoors some... call
it camping.....

use each trip to hone your skills and gear....

come full circle on fishing, hunting, mushrooming, and see it all as
part of a whole....

Add to it..... a piece at a time... A skill, an item, an experience,
a love.....

when the shit hits have your trip in order, neatly stashed in the
closet by the back door....

practice camping where there are no campgrounds, learn to build fires
with little smoke... sew camouflage clothing, fit into nature as best
you can.. merge with the dust, untangle the knot, become one with
the great spirit...

teach the children....

feed them fruit... When you camp in remote sites, plant fruit trees at
your campsites... buy fresh cherries and plums, apples and grapes
with seeds for the kids... As you eat the fruit, have the kids help
plant the seeds near the creek, bark a few of the forest service's or
BLM's shit wood trees to make room... pile some mulch around the
seedlings for fertilizer, go back to same sites ocasionally, clean
around the saplings... make it a spiritual thing...

I showed my worker the steel bow limbs....
He asked questions....
He will watch as I put it together.....

use your time & resources to prepare for your new life... Turn out
the lights, mail in the key to the bank when you leave...

No comments: