Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blog; Tuesday 1st December, 2009........

Morning, just after two,,,,,

slept OK, woke thinking about yesterday's short wave listening.....
Heard the 4 cops killed in Seattle was supposedly by a guy the legal
system had let loose many times... my response is, if they quit
making more and more laws and quit criminalizing everybody over stupid
shit, and just focused on the real problem types and getting them out
of circulation, things might get better...

how can a society make a railroad car of new laws every year and
continue to enforce them? It cannot be done, its childish control
tripping with an eventual result of all law becomming meaningless...
its absolute insanity....

me, I hear people bitching about the government on short wave, I
bitch too, but I also know I couldnt or wouldnt do much better... The
problem aint them, its us....

Best not to create organizations.... its creating a collective
problem as the other end of the dichotomy pair, for any good it
does... you cant do anything good without also doing something bad,
and the less you do the less problems, and the more you do, the more
problems...

A simple example would be materialism... the more things I make, the
more shit I have, and the less I use any of it, and the more clutter I
get....

I've been making the knives etc. A hobby, and have observed that the
smaller a knife is, the more likely it is to get used... my most used
knife is a three inch paring knife...

The reason we are all so busy, is because we are trying to do too
much.. people in the US buying big houses and working their lives
away paying for an empty box to fill up with junk, until they run out
of time & die...

I look at the internet and am appaled by the amount of sheer
garbage.... its a virtual landfill......

And here I am adding to the pile.....

Humanity is a cluster fuck... Sanity is solitude.... Freedom is no one......

What it all meams folks, is collapse becomes inevitable the first
instant you decide to build a civilisation... why? because we
inevitably forget to build ourselves first... we are a crude device,
beings not yet perfected, thick skulled cave dwellers elevated by
our own vanities into glittering cities of insanities...

I am not a person, I am an ego unit... one of many... 7 billion or
so... My dog is an ego unit too, and a pretty good one, albeit self
centered, lazy, and prone to complaining loudly when theres something
in the neighborhood she doesnt approve of..... same as me.....

If you dont like the fascism, quit buying it....

its like my buddy, he's caught on; getting out of his house, letting
some other fool have it, going homeless and happier... going to live
in a camper, work on his escape trips... he's not whining about
prices, he's opting out one step at a time.... you can too..... I
did.... Its why I have time to write this drivel.... its also why I
dont weigh 200 lbs... got away from the food bingeing system....
refrigerators are funny things, the longer you own one, the more you
begin to look like one, get big and boxy, and flap your mouth around
food all the time... 'been cruising the dating sites, no shortage of
refrigerator queens... many looking for a pay guy.... that only
two women in a couple thousand have paid the membership on one site
tells the story, they're selling cleavage and asses and pretty faces,
albeit somewhat pudgy, to the highest bidder... refrigerator
whores.....

and their male counterparts are wallet fools....

Their "Johns" are us guys.....

gee? is a half hour of sex every once in awhile worth supporting one
of them for? hardly, most of them arent all that good at it anyway,
just lay there wishing you'd get off, so they could go to the
refrigerator....

I think I have a great idea, why not build a refrigerator with a
flatscreen TV on it's front? that way people could just have that and
a couch, and call it a life.... maybe include a microwave in the
contraption, and get houses down to two rooms, the living room, and
the shitter/bather room... people would still work their whole lives
away....

me, I like living in the open, not addicted to the
"Dont-think-a-tron"..... I'm not one of the billions of drooling
slave dogs chained to one by my lack of having my own imagination...

Has anyone seen anybody real lately?

I wonder how humans survived before the electric food box was
invented? the cheese box for the Fat Rats.....

you know, I bet I know why people kill each other or commit suicide,
they are bored to death...

their minds cant handle the routines....

I'm not a Race Rat.... I'm a Bush Rat... big difference.... my
routine includes some freedom.....

anyway, dont expect politicians to save you, or police to protect
you, or schools to educate you...

you gotta do it yourself...

the rest are crutches....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: