Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Monday 28th December 2009........

Evening, awake, strange sleeping patterns at times, years of having
enough sleep...

well, playing with scams online... boy is that a bazaar reality...
humanity is depraved..... I've been doing online date search on &
off for months, and got nothing but scam attempts so far... either
companies trying to scam the legitamate types, or scammers trying to
rob the guys... every direction is greed.... human trafficking of
women on the end of the scale I dont know personally... basically
I've come to the conclusion there is little to no sanity....

life is a hajira through insanity passing as normalcy.... divorce
court, the military experience, the internet, the american dream, the
third world reality, all just variations on the theme of insanity...

good heartedness, human decency, are sanity, honesty, balance, are
sanity.... caring, love, are sanity...

just arcane concepts in the modern world....

all we have is greed, lust, lies, etc. with maybe some islands of
decency here and there made up of individuals, or couples, or
families..... and those being attacked from every side, awash in an
acid bath of insanity...

I worry about the Ranchers, their motives.... but all I can hope is
they are better than ours, or we are in deep trouble...

with the latest online scammers, I feel like a shrink in a prison
mental hospital, having discussions with the criminally insane who
are trying to convince me to loan them the keys to the outside
world.....

yeah, right, we'll need a few sessions before we get to that point
guys... just keep answering the questions, and I'll think about
it...

listening to news on short wave these days is like having a
stethescope listening to an iron bound chest full of demons....

oh? listen to the congress demons..... or the foriegn policy demons....

or the BBC feminist demons.... Or the corporate scientist demons....

inifinite demons in a little battery powered plastic box... and
another similar battery powered box full of demons for internet....

some people even have 110 volt demon boxes, called radios, TV's,
Computers, etc.

all I can say is insanity is the current norm.....

If Aliens were to listen in on our communications networks, their
insanometer wouldnt be clicking like a Geiger counter, it would
sound like Niagra falls.... think about it, when was the last time
you heard or experienced anything sane?

I see woman after woman who thinks a walk on the beach is as good as
it gets... and a million miles of coastlines with nobody there....

everywhere people in seach of security, like a search party looking
for a lost kid sleeping back in camp....

for me, sanity is easy, I can turn off the radio, and pretty soon
its just me, the bugs, lizards, and the dog.... man is not
inheriently insane... but his collective world is....

I heard today a description, that over half of the people dont
believe a word the government says.... if true, that is evidence of a
collective sanity on a vast scale...


it also tells me I'm not far off when I talk about world government
being installed at the same time it's credibility reaches absolute
zero... are we going to have this collective fiction where we all
run around doing insane things nobody wants to do, or believes in,
just because everybody else is doing it?

Hello! is there anybody out there? is sanity an empty planet?

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: