Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tuesday 22nd December 2009.........

Morning, going on two...

just waking up..... thinking about a comebtary I heard on short wave,
it was a preacher, talking about an article by a russian professor
predicting a civil war in the US....... all the reasons everyone is
now becomming aware of... things I've discussed here for years... he
read some from the article, and every line has been on this blog
months or years ago...

I wonder how its going to feel for the people we see squawking on TV
etc. To know they set off a civil war? thats a fairly major
accomplishment... it could also have some blowback on them....

I figure they will go on with their puppeteer's agenda until they
see the rope.. like the french nobility who were arrogant until the
storming of the bastille, and then they got their turn at being
abused, and several hundred thousand including wives & kids got
processed via Guillotine...

you know, common folk generally arent much at killing kids... it
takes quite a bit to get them to that point..... but I guess if you
get screwed enough by a class of arrogant elite types, eventually you
want to make sure they cant breed...

I was reading in translation three of Enoch last night, and it talked
about whats coming, that the liars etc. Would be delivered into the
hands of decent folk... and be killed... this translation is the
one more suggestive of having heads chopped than throats cut....
"cut necks".........

and this translation is more ambiguous about how that occurs... and
my thoughts this morning are how far back in human history this was
originally written... the 7th son from Adam is legend.... but it is
not prehistoric, the written words have made it to us....

But the point is, back at the beginning of the experiment the end
was foretold quite accurately...

You see, people just want to be left alone to have a decent life....
but if you let someone assume a job title, they instantly get the
temptation of thinking themselves as gods, and so become demons....

its like some BBC I heard last night, in Brazil, they have so
many people in prisons its standing room only, and people are dying
of heat exaustion.. most awaiting trial, about a third non violent
crimes... while the government builds sports stadiums... i.e. Spends
billions for entertainment for the rich... the Olympics etc... I'd
guess before its all over those sports stadiums will return to their
roots.... like in Rome... only they'll be used for neck cutting
of the elite...... so I suggest the drainage systems be kept up...

non violent crimes are paper crimes, fraud etc...generally
connected to money....

also on BBC last night a flap about an Anglican priest in England I
think reccomending to his people that if they get desperate to do
the least bad possible by shoplifting major stores instead of armed
robbery... and you dont think things are coming unglued?

and the next report was about soccer stars... Who make millions a
year.... i.e. become elite via games.... just stupid games...
while others starve....

yeah, its only a matter of time....

and I dont see humans doing any improving fast enough to head off the crash...

I heard last night that most investment money in the US was going
into risky junk bonds and yielding a 50 % return.... what happens
when risk catches greed? thats what its all about you know...
Guillotines are what happens when risk catches greed.

and I dont think the lid will stay on forever....
I think the pressure guage has been pegged for some time... and
every day on the news more pressure....

all the items I've just discussed were on the radio in one day's
time... that was yesterday... Today there will be a new list.. and
tomorrow another...

one thing I notice about people, is they are incapable of
listening.... their own ego and greed get in the way, and they
only learn after the fact...

good advice is wasted breath... people have to suffer personally to
learn.. education is not learning, it's programming... learning,
real learning is invariably a process of pain... some are now
experiencing the pain of financial loss to a totally corrupt economic
system, and later others will experience the pain of cut necks when
the games go a tich too far...

I really dont care anymore in my own life... trying to head a
direction, will keep heading there, until I get there, or until the
shit blows up... I've tried to tell people for years this stuff was
coming and was laughed at and badmouthed for it....

my plan? just to keep trying... thats all I can do...

and wait & see what happens.... Iffy times...

Another thing I have been experiencing lately is problems with websites.....

generally across the board the most problematic thing online is
getting registered at websites....

I'm here in the third world, and the telecom tubes are down to
capularies... my laptop is inop, my son thinks due to Windows...
i.e. the operating system made it quit operating...

so I'm down to a hand held device, with iffy signal strength,
connected to what is most likely the worst telecom monopoly on the
planet... I suspect there is better service at better rates in most
of Africa than in Costa rica...

so I spent two hours yesterday trying to get registered into a
dating site... and was unsuccessful because my user name wasnt
valid according to the computer... thats like saying your nick name
isnt good enough for your friends to use.... huh? so now I have
to bother my son, something I dont like to do... He has enough
problems these day to keep him giggling and joyfull... I get sent
these emails when I can get registered to activate the account,
with a click on link... well that system wont work here thanks to the
monopoly, if I click on a link my computer gets routed to a system
that doesnt ever, not once in a couple years actually function.. so
I have to get my son to break into my email account from the states to
click on the stupid link, because what universally accepted as normal
only functions where normal is different.. anyway, back to my
point, that websites are like a business, and now its like they have
a guard at the door who isnt letting the clients in... people get fed
up with that, especially when its not necessary.. its like if you
wanted to go into a store, to buy gum, and they stripped you down
and did a cavity search before they let you in... a few times and
you'd be looking for gum trees, not stores. the people who own
websites, and the people that build them are generally two different
guys.... the people who own them have an idea, often a very good
idea, and the people who build them havent a clue, they have an
egotrip going instead. yes they can build glitzy looking websites,
but they cant build them that function well for the users, because
their egos get in the way, and they think everybody has time and
pacience to play their stupid games.. so I spend hours battling
with programs that have no reason to exist... all it should take to
get onto a site is an email and a password.... instead they want your
life's history first, and then if the computer doesnt like a word of
it, it slams the door in your face... its all too complicated to
function well... like yesterday, I worked for a couple hours trying
to register and computer didnt like my user name no matter what I
tried to do changing it.. thats fucking absurd. the program should
accept ANYTHING typed into that space.

another thing I notice is web pages are laid out where you have to
mouse all over the map to get things to function... thats alot of fun
on my phone.. spending my days driving my cursor to Cleaveland
because some moron thinks I've got nothing better to do with my
life.... and then the buttons are so small that the cursor jumps over
them.. I dont want to play a fucking video game, I want to get
function... computers are really stupid, programmers are even
worse....

another one is popups, yesterday I was trying to use a site that had
constant popups getting in my face.. I left the site.....

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: