Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday 15th December 2009.......

Morning, several hours until dawn....

woke, thinking about the extra terrestrials thing....

no shortage of extra terestrial based religions and cults, but
evidently Christianity thinks its not, when it obviously is one....

I once heard some preacher say you dont want to go to UFO religion
thing, so I figured there must be a cult.. personally I'm not much
into cults or religions, my spiritualism is simplistic, and non
specific, I just grok the universe has a motive force, I'm a
relative flyseck on a flyspeck planet, and I'd likely better be
appreciative for what time I have, because its a short ride... its
like a trip to the fair...... And yes, I can imagine immortal energy
based life forms better connected with that force...

and I really dont need to know all about it to realize that what I
dont understand doesnt change the reality... Yahwey? I dont have
much opinion there, but if he created me, there is something to be
thankful about, especially if his motives were even mildly
altruistic.....

exactly what he is is unmimportant at this point, that he exists and
has power magnitudes beyond my ken is enough to know it's mind
boggling....

And I dont care what anybody thinks, I care what ever the truth
is.... and yeah, I can relate to workers screwing up projects...
and having one's appointed guardians fucking the lab animals could
be personally embarassing to the boss...

but we need to salvage what we can, and maybe the non human hybrid
genetics has some unintended good to it? who knows, I'll leave
that possibility open mentally.....

What I do know, is we had better take the warnings seriously.... as
these guys are nothing to think little of...

That we were given warning is something to appreciate also... they
could have just buzzed in and did the clean up unannounced.... this
way at least some of us have a clue what the game is before the shit
hits...


I'm sure I'll be ignored, laughed at etc. but I have seen the skulls
in Ica Peru in person, and realized what they meant... and did the
connections to the Egyptian hats, and just yesterday saw the Nerfiti
statue for the first time.... definitely XT....... and I did that
mental connecting alone..... not online with somebody laying it all
out before me... and I've wanted to read Enoch for years, but
figuring out the internet with a hand held device, in a country where
the telecom is a monopoly of jerk offs, alone with no help and no
prior experience is a bit of a feat, especially considering how
garbaged up it all is....

but I'm getting there.... and in the process writing this blog...
and know what I have realized is important.... The kid with the
learning disability has done pretty good.... I've gotten good at
picking up on missed logic... a cosmic litter picker...

anyway, whats important, is what it all means...

We have our do-gooders in Copenhagen doing the exact wrong things....
more government? like thinking we need more brick shoved into our
ass because whats already in, hurts....

I can see the patterns, they do line up with the bible, and now with
Enoch I've got the whole picture more or less... can I pass the
test? I'm not sure.... my personal history includes bad deeds...

but I have learned, I have made most of the mental connections
necessary to realize the value of values.... and I do intend on
insisting in myself doing better... the thought of getting my throat
cut by some fellow human who out preformed me is a bit sobering....
I wouldnt want to have to cut anyone's throat, but I may feel
different after an un necessary apocalypse due to greed and
stupidity on the part of arrogant jerks with a power trip going... I
hear them on the radio.... trying to run my life for their own
benifit.... they've all got a product to sell, everything from gold
to politics... neither will be worth dog shit in whats coming.....

That women will become carrion eaters says it all...

and I know what the carrion will be.... just look around you there in
town, and tell me what there is to make dead meat out of? I talked
about this years ago in this very blog.....

I'll have to take up munching grasshoppers maybe? main survival tool
a butterfly net? thats humorous... but it would work here year
round...

Maybe I can grind them up and cook up bug cakes?

better than chewing on my neighbor's rotting carcass because I
believed my congressman worked for me.....

nope...

anyway, so the fool on the hill thinks there's spaceships coming?
boy... you know things have gotten bad, when insanity is more sane
than sanity...

well, if my reward is in the heavens, I'll be one happy dog
nutcase... intact throat, new job, going places, very interesting
people to work with, plenty of devices to figure out, learn another
language, surely something to do thats meaningful? mop the floors?
peel spuds? run some comm gear maybe? could be a good career?

Maybe be a scout? check out planets? I'm pretty good at bazaar life
forms....

and I do have qualifications as a micro machinist...
And I can relate to indiginous cultures.... set me on a planet, and
I can start with a good rock, and end up with a culture... so I'm
not going to be ashamed at what I am, and certainly theres a sun to
be under somewhere for the likes of me?

So maybe I can help Yahwey get over his embarassment, alls well that
ends well, and I cant blame his guardians for their little screw
up... I can see the humor in it in spite of the thousands of years of
death and human suffering.... and it is a compliment to both the
women and their creator.... they do look good! well, if they keep
the weight down....

I wonder if aliens have humor? could be we're the first creatures
in the galaxy both good and evil enough to come up with comic relief?

I dont know, but I'll be careful until I find out...


--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: