Sunday, December 27, 2009

Saturday, 26th December 2009.......

Morning, ran out of space on last entry, wanted to mention that I
think another liquid fueled gun possibility would be using gasoline,
and ignition... Rather than diesel... I figure velocity will be less
than dry propellant guns, so slug needs to be a bit bigger and
heavier, maybe 10 mm diameter? I was thinking if I got to the point
of building one, using cheap steel rod cut into hunks as
projectiles.... so basically any body with a chopsaw could make ammo,
and if gun burned common fuel, and free air, could be fairly hard
to stop garage guys from coming up with them or ammo for them.. in
times when the government isnt so much of an ass pain, guys build
potato cannons, or hobby up black powder rifles, but I suspect
plenty of guys are feeling screwed these days, and more laws, more
strange things happen, like guys inventing a gun no more hard to
mass produce than an AK-47, that five gallons of fuel, and a wad
of steel rods, makes it a lethal device...

basically a motor gun.... no shortage of mechanics who could design one...

theres an old saying, that YOU cant fight city hall...

it tends to be true, but if you pluralize YOU, into WE often
enough, the saying doesnt hold true....

anyway it will be interesting to see how long it is until the
status quo goes too far.... I think they already have, its just a
lit fuse situation...

what most people dont realize, is that government is not a
necessity, its an inconvienance, at its best.....

and there will come a day people give up on trying to fix it, and
decide its time to fuck it up instead....

well, having fun this morning w/dating sites, got a note addressed
to my email, but to Merlin.... dont know who merlin is, but I bet
he got the same exact note.... I think it's funny.... also got a
hit, and when I checked out her bio, just had a foto of a computer
with a nice flower arrangement by it... .... so I guess I'm being
hit on by just programs now... the computer must be getting bored
home alone...

one starts getting jaded after awhile, reminds me of a bunch of
25- 40 year old junior high girls... I'm not taking it too serious,
its become a hobby...

wont be long until I'm more interested in discussion forums dealing
with date site scammers.... I think whats going to happen, is
plenty of women will play around until the shit hits, and find
themselves in very harsh situations and no mate...

I also got the same note several times from another woman.. either
she's hot for me, which I doubt, or she's a scammer too forgetful to
remember what she sent who.......

I see women in their blurbs complaining about men not being
serious..... how can we, when after a few attempts we are being
twiddled with...

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: